.
VR
Friend me!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
05:05:34 Dec 10 2009
Read 932 times

Still a bit new here and I am in need of friends to get rid of that lame penalty! Please rate me and add me to any list (especially friends). I will gladly do the same!

I only ask that you message me after you have done so, I'm too lazy to look for you! LOL




•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:04:37 Dec 10 2009
Read 923 times

I've added and rated!!



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:41:17 Dec 10 2009
Read 919 times

I have added and rated you!



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
05:00:06 Dec 11 2009
Read 912 times

Thanks so much! I have returned the favor!

Come on I need a few more friends! Haha



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
14:22:18 Dec 11 2009
Read 906 times

Same! Thank you. Still in need here! Haha



•  REPLY  •


NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
22:28:45 Dec 11 2009
Read 899 times

I have added you to both my lists please return the favor



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
16:43:48 Dec 12 2009
Read 895 times

I've returned thank you!



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 301
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
20:45:11 Dec 12 2009
Read 888 times

rated and added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
01:03:46 Dec 13 2009
Read 880 times

Thanks! I've returned the favor!



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
02:04:56 Dec 14 2009
Read 877 times

Still have a penalty here! I'm in need of more adds!



•  REPLY  •


Ravena
Ravena
Sire (105)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
08:11:12 Dec 14 2009
Read 874 times

Added you and your journal and rated :)



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
02:41:42 Dec 15 2009
Read 870 times

THANKS! I've returned the favor...Any other takers?! I still have that nasty penalty. :(



•  REPLY  •


PriestessOfNyx
PriestessOfNyx
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 738
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:31:24 Dec 15 2009
Read 868 times

I have rated and added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


GrandMaster
GrandMaster
Royal Sire (221)
Posts: 2,003
Honor: 50
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Coven of Kings
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
08:13:23 Dec 15 2009
Read 866 times

i will rate,add and add journals,even stalk you too :D

zombie62998



•  REPLY  •


gusion
gusion
Premiere Sire (125)
Posts: 1,022
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:37:13 Dec 15 2009
Read 863 times

added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
16:06:49 Dec 15 2009
Read 860 times

Once again I've returned the favor! And thanks for the stalking zombie! Still have a penalty though! Come be my friend I promise I don't bite.



•  REPLY  •


Foreverseeking2
Foreverseeking2
Shaitan (64)
Posts: 466
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:12:57 Dec 16 2009
Read 852 times

Done and done. Do not forget to return the favor.



•  REPLY  •


fallenangel51
fallenangel51
Venerable Sire (138)
Posts: 2,308
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:43:14 Dec 16 2009
Read 850 times

Added and rated.



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
04:47:05 Dec 16 2009
Read 848 times

To those that had previously rated this account rate it again? It is under new ownership. I will not remove any of you and I am still looking for more friends to add to get rid of the penalty I still have!

Hehe, please add me! And re-rate me! :)



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
02:26:11 Dec 17 2009
Read 836 times

Rated...added, and journal also.



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
02:47:47 Dec 17 2009
Read 832 times

Thanks! I've returned the favors. :)

Still need more friends! I will gladly return the favor!

Hehe



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
04:49:22 Dec 17 2009
Read 826 times

Stop making fun of my peppy! >:O



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
04:52:07 Dec 17 2009
Read 820 times

Still in need here! Come on give a girl a break! I'm nice, nice and peppy. Hehe.

Still have a nasty penalty though! Help me get rid of it!



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
17:22:00 Dec 17 2009
Read 803 times

Thanks! Still in need, I'm nice ask any of these guys/gals! LOL

Nasty penalty Friend (Lists On: 46): -0.24% :(



•  REPLY  •


Loki666
Loki666
Wyvern (85)
Posts: 1,879
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
18:28:02 Dec 17 2009
Read 800 times

added and rated please return the favor



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
23:52:28 Dec 17 2009
Read 797 times

Come on peeps! LOL I just need a few more adds to get rid of that nasty penalty and I'm good for an add!



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
03:01:51 Dec 18 2009
Read 785 times

Well my penalty is gone but I'd still like some adds! I'm nice and fun! Hehe, friend me! And I will gladly return the favor!



•  REPLY  •


Serenity
Serenity
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 285
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:47:41 Dec 18 2009
Read 783 times

added, rated and journaled ^^

feel at ease to do the same thank you ^^



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
03:58:27 Dec 18 2009
Read 781 times

I've returned the favor thanks!



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:59:45 Dec 18 2009
Read 779 times

I pass by and added you and your journal

please feel free to do the same, it would be really appreciated ^^

thank you



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
04:06:10 Dec 18 2009
Read 777 times

Gotcha! Hehe thanks again!



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
12:23:29 Dec 19 2009
Read 770 times

Added and rated you hun :)



•  REPLY  •


Elizabeth18
Elizabeth18
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 1,996
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
21:08:46 Dec 19 2009
Read 767 times

added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
05:30:47 Dec 20 2009
Read 763 times

Thanks I've returned the favor!



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
00:17:17 Dec 21 2009
Read 757 times

Come on I'm always in need of more friends! And thanks to those that added me and helped me rid that penalty! Hehe



•  REPLY  •


xTigressx
xTigressx

No Longer Registered
13:45:03 Dec 21 2009
Read 751 times

Hope I find you well, I have rated and added you to my friends as well as adding your journal.



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
14:17:48 Dec 21 2009
Read 747 times

Have rated
Have added you to my friends list
Have added your journal as well



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
16:35:56 Dec 21 2009
Read 741 times

Thanks! I've returned the favor. :)



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
02:55:30 Dec 22 2009
Read 734 times

Yup same here Fiz!



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:25:09 Dec 22 2009
Read 730 times

Yoor rated and added.Love the look of this pro.



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
06:56:40 Dec 22 2009
Read 728 times

Thanks! Haha. I've returned the favor!



•  REPLY  •


23:52:37 Dec 22 2009
Read 713 times

Added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
03:37:24 Dec 23 2009
Read 710 times

Thanks you two! I've returned the favor! :)



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
01:22:55 Dec 27 2009
Read 700 times

Still looking for friends! Please add me and I will gladly return the favor. :)



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
11:12:37 Dec 27 2009
Read 695 times

I have added you and rated you hun :)



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
13:11:42 Dec 27 2009
Read 693 times

Howdy Jadae,

I have added you and rated you :)



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
23:56:01 Dec 27 2009
Read 688 times

Thank you so very much! I've returned the favor! Come on I can use more and more friends! Add me please!



•  REPLY  •


spookshow
spookshow
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:06:06 Dec 28 2009
Read 683 times

Added rated and favourited



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
15:32:56 Dec 28 2009
Read 679 times

Thank you! I've returned the favor. :)



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
03:48:48 Dec 30 2009
Read 673 times

Please add me! I am always in need of new and more friends. :) I will always return the favor.



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
04:31:06 Dec 30 2009
Read 670 times

Add you, your journal and rated you



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
02:24:10 Dec 31 2009
Read 666 times

Thanks! I've returned the favor...a while ago Haha. :)



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
16:45:59 Jan 04 2010
Read 661 times

*bump* :)



•  REPLY  •


MDLIVE13
MDLIVE13
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,846
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:41:08 Jan 07 2010
Read 654 times

you have been added and rated...



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
18:08:31 Jan 09 2010
Read 650 times

Returned the favor. Thanks so much!



•  REPLY  •


DarkIndilisse
DarkIndilisse

No Longer Registered
10:16:41 Jan 23 2010
Read 640 times

rated, added, favourited



•  REPLY  •


KynthiaLucian
KynthiaLucian
Sire (104)
Posts: 3,345
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:45:50 Jan 23 2010
Read 637 times

rated and added



•  REPLY  •


airwitch08
airwitch08
Sire (109)
Posts: 2,777
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:55:10 Jan 23 2010
Read 634 times

Rated and added you, and also added your journal to my favorites list. Please return the favor! :)



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
04:25:51 Jan 24 2010
Read 628 times

I've returned the favor! Thanks!



•  REPLY  •


1Synthetic8Cyanide7
1Synthetic8Cyanide7
Premiere Sire (124)
Posts: 297
Honor: 100
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:54:42 Jan 24 2010
Read 625 times

rated an added @};-



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
06:03:54 Jan 24 2010
Read 623 times

Thank you so much! I've returned the favor. And thank you for your comment on my profile :)



•  REPLY  •


1Synthetic8Cyanide7
1Synthetic8Cyanide7
Premiere Sire (124)
Posts: 297
Honor: 100
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:04:54 Jan 24 2010
Read 621 times

thanx! :)



•  REPLY  •


RomaMarieNightwing
RomaMarieNightwing

No Longer Registered
13:22:36 Jan 24 2010
Read 619 times

I'll be happy to add you & your journal, just message me so I know you are still interested, Thanks.



•  REPLY  •


Maniac
Maniac

No Longer Registered
17:38:00 Jan 24 2010
Read 615 times

I will add and rate you.



•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
03:18:39 Feb 13 2010
Read 606 times

Not exactly my thing but will do



•  REPLY  •


paxnor
paxnor
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 2,084
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:25:50 Feb 13 2010
Read 602 times

you and your journal,
added, rated and adored!
^.^
feel free to return same
and
hope you enjoy a
scandalous saturday!



•  REPLY  •


Aronoch
Aronoch
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 382
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:28:18 Feb 13 2010
Read 599 times

rated and added nice journal



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
16:46:26 Feb 14 2010
Read 592 times

Thanks to all. I have returned the favor!



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
14:32:49 Aug 11 2010
Read 547 times

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


•  REPLY  •


bellasiren
bellasiren
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 12,543
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
12:28:39 Aug 18 2010
Read 542 times

all done ,please add ,stalk,n add journal :)



•  REPLY  •


NOBLE
NOBLE

No Longer Registered
22:40:31 Aug 22 2010
Read 537 times

Rated~~



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 20 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.654 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X