.
VR
Looking for Friends/Ratings
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



bloodharvest
bloodharvest

No Longer Registered
11:01:47 Jan 04 2010
Read 694 times

I'm looking for more friends to chat with and more ratings. If you want to add me as a friend, please let me know. If you rate me, I will return the favor. Thanks and I look forward to getting to know new people.




•  REPLY  •


airwitch08
airwitch08
Sire (109)
Posts: 2,777
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:24:02 Jan 04 2010
Read 689 times

Have added and rated you, please return the favor :)



•  REPLY  •


BigBadDawg
BigBadDawg
Transgressor (54)
Posts: 258
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
14:48:49 Jan 04 2010
Read 685 times

I have rated and added you and your journal, feel free to return the favor ;)



•  REPLY  •


bloodharvest
bloodharvest

No Longer Registered
19:46:36 Jan 04 2010
Read 679 times

Thanks :)



•  REPLY  •


spookshow
spookshow
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
21:25:44 Jan 04 2010
Read 674 times

Got you already but rated you again lol



•  REPLY  •


MDLIVE13
MDLIVE13
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,846
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:50:07 Jan 05 2010
Read 669 times

Im all over it rateing adding....all that.. hit me back up ty.



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:33:52 Jan 05 2010
Read 661 times

Y'know, I thought I already had you added because of you being in De'Morte with me....no matter, you're re-rated and added.



•  REPLY  •


Aronoch
Aronoch
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 382
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:08:32 Jan 05 2010
Read 658 times

rated and aded you



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
04:10:26 Jan 05 2010
Read 655 times

Added you, your journal, and rated you



•  REPLY  •


rockingXrobin
rockingXrobin
Elemental (77)
Posts: 199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
06:16:46 Jan 08 2010
Read 635 times

add you rated you feel free to add me



•  REPLY  •


bloodharvest
bloodharvest

No Longer Registered
16:24:45 Jan 08 2010
Read 630 times

Thank you all, I have returned the favor. I'm open for discussion/chat any time.



•  REPLY  •


WinterRaven
WinterRaven
Sire (104)
Posts: 2,183
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
03:40:27 Jan 09 2010
Read 622 times

added and rated. please feel free to do the same.



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:32:34 Jan 09 2010
Read 618 times

Have added and rated, please return the favor! :)



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
06:38:07 Jan 11 2010
Read 607 times

I have rated your profile .



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
15:09:10 Jan 11 2010
Read 605 times

have rated and adding you as friend



•  REPLY  •


MDLIVE13
MDLIVE13
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,846
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:09:06 Jan 12 2010
Read 597 times

You have been added and rated... :}



•  REPLY  •


BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,977
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:04:49 Jan 12 2010
Read 594 times

Hey people....can you please add me and rate me too! Let me know if you do it so I can return the favor...



•  REPLY  •


bloodharvest
bloodharvest

No Longer Registered
18:31:05 Jan 12 2010
Read 592 times

Thanks MDLIVE13, I've returned the favor.

SexySanguinarian, I've added and rated you, but post your own thread please.



•  REPLY  •


WESLEY
WESLEY

No Longer Registered
21:18:33 Jan 23 2010
Read 574 times

i've rated & added u :]



•  REPLY  •


RomaMarieNightwing
RomaMarieNightwing

No Longer Registered
13:17:20 Jan 24 2010
Read 564 times

I'll be happy to add you & your journal, just message me so I know you are still interested, Thanks.



•  REPLY  •


bloodharvest
bloodharvest

No Longer Registered
19:16:34 Jan 24 2010
Read 561 times

Thanks RomaMarieNightwing and jesse.



•  REPLY  •


Elizabeth18
Elizabeth18
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 1,996
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
03:04:36 Feb 20 2010
Read 546 times

added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
23:01:39 Mar 20 2010
Read 534 times

will proceed to add and rate you



•  REPLY  •


therealthing
therealthing
Baronial Sire (170)
Posts: 2,872
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:43:34 Mar 21 2010
Read 525 times

I stopped by to rate,add you and your journal. Also, I am stalking you,LOL;in a good way of course. Just spreading some VR aloha.Please return the favor. Please don't forget the journal & stalking too.Thanks.
=)
Photobucket




•  REPLY  •


F0LA
F0LA
Great Sire (114)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:22:57 May 28 2010
Read 509 times

rated, added and emailed



•  REPLY  •


AramanthaMorganthe
AramanthaMorganthe

No Longer Registered
21:50:49 May 28 2010
Read 503 times

rated and added



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2691 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X