Happy Birthday to one of the nicest ladies on VR! I hope things get better and joy makes it's way back into your life.
Happy birthday to one of the most awesome people that I know. May this day and the days to come bring you happiness beyond belief.
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 20,344 [ Give / Take ] |
Happy Birthday to a woman that just makes me smile when I see her online.
*hugs*
I wish you the best day ever!
I love you too CM Have an awesome birthday and may all your dreams come true
Happy Birthday Sweetie, hope its a good one , and even better next year.
thank you so much everyone^^
you are so kind, thank you for your wishes and the left over cake lol j/k
you are very sweet :)
|
Cartomancer Arch Sire (194) Posts: 1,252 Honor: 32,137 [ Give / Take ] |