If you rate and add me, I will return the favor! Please!! :)
I have rated you and added both to friends list and to the journal list. Please feel free to return the favor when you have the time. :)
I have added and rated you both!! Thank you so much!! :)
You're already on my friends list, but I have added your journal and rated your portfolio.
Thank you!! I added your journal as well, as I had already rated you and added you to friends list.
Rated and added you, and also added your journal to my favorites list. Please return the favor! :)
Rated.
I'll be happy to add you & your journal, just message me so I know you are still interested, Thanks.
Added you to my friendslist and favorite journals and rated your profile and portfolio.
Great page
rated, added and adored...
^.^
feel free to return same...