
Happy Birthday girl, I hope you get lots of cool presents :)
Happy Birthday OLD friend . I was thinking you may not have enough breath to blow all them candles out. Then i started to think what we all know you are full of a lot hot air.
ROFL....Look who's talking OLD friend! You are a lot older than me:) But I love yas...
And thank you everyone
Ghee , seems I,m not the only one who knows my Cousin Well. LMAO !! Happy Birthday Cousin , Be good oh hell Just don't name it after me,OK?
happy birthday sweetheart, hope it's all you wished for :)
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 20,344 [ Give / Take ] |
Wolfy is older? A year older? My my my...how that gray hair shows in the fur.
;)
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!
*hugs*
I'll smack the Rat for you wolfie :)
Hope your birthday was awesome!
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear Freyja
happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu
thank you all so much...lol and no need Cat, I'll let the Rat get away wiff it cause I wuvs her so much....
Psssst! Hey Cat? I am STILL younger than Rat! HAHAHAHAH (which is why I let her gets away wiff it and Rat I love you!)