.
VR
Almost Sire.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
21:23:01 Feb 11 2010
Read 1,238 times

Hey everyone, im about .37 away from Sire so id really appreciate all rates and adds I can get.




•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
21:33:04 Feb 11 2010
Read 1,236 times

I will rate and add you then



•  REPLY  •


BarefootMisfit
BarefootMisfit
High Sire (155)
Posts: 5,287
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
21:34:37 Feb 11 2010
Read 1,234 times

Rated and Added Hon,



•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:46:36 Feb 11 2010
Read 1,232 times

consider it done.



•  REPLY  •


Aronoch
Aronoch
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 382
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:04:49 Feb 11 2010
Read 1,228 times

rated and added



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:09:53 Feb 11 2010
Read 1,225 times

I've rated and added all.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:38:12 Feb 11 2010
Read 1,221 times

had you added & rated already, but also added your journal and commented on it :)



•  REPLY  •


MissSacha
MissSacha
Apostate (62)
Posts: 168
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:26:18 Feb 12 2010
Read 1,216 times

Rated, Added, rated and favorited... Good Luck!!



•  REPLY  •


HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
03:04:03 Feb 12 2010
Read 1,204 times

Thank you my friends .19 to go and I have returned the favor to each and every one of you.



•  REPLY  •


MidnightsMaster
MidnightsMaster
Superior Sire (148)
Posts: 168
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:16:34 Feb 12 2010
Read 1,202 times

Rated, Added,



•  REPLY  •


HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
03:39:04 Feb 12 2010
Read 1,197 times

Thank you my dear I rated you and did all I could in return.



•  REPLY  •


HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
03:40:57 Feb 12 2010
Read 1,196 times

Ive taken my time on VR almost 4 years, this will be a goal well meet.



•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
12:32:45 Feb 12 2010
Read 1,194 times

It is done!



•  REPLY  •


Chalk
Chalk
Obtruder (51)
Posts: 141
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:56:33 Feb 12 2010
Read 1,191 times

done and done. best of luck hope you get there quick!



•  REPLY  •


RomaMarieNightwing
RomaMarieNightwing

No Longer Registered
19:10:06 Feb 12 2010
Read 1,188 times

Congrats to you Wraith, I'll be happy to help you.



•  REPLY  •


phoebeXrouge
phoebeXrouge
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 586
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
22:20:34 Feb 12 2010
Read 1,185 times

added and rated...
^.^
good luck!
feel free to return same...



•  REPLY  •


HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
23:09:12 Feb 12 2010
Read 1,178 times

Ok thank you everyone, I have added all as friends as well as jounals and have rated portfolios and profiles upto this point. Thanks :)



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
06:05:09 Feb 13 2010
Read 1,174 times

I have re-rated you.



•  REPLY  •


HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
07:57:53 Feb 13 2010
Read 1,172 times

Ty Radu, Ill do the same.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by RedXIII on Feb 28 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2266 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X