Hi, Just wanting to say hello to all of the Vampire Ravers out there. Rather new to the site; I think its a great site, my friend turned me to this place because she knew I'd like it here... and I do.
Great place for like minded individuals to hang out and not get slammed by the posh upper society cliques.
Add me, rate me, bite me, stalk me, and I'll do the same for you.
Please feel free to shoot a message at me also, or start conversation here
Ezabet Dover

wanting to say Hi and that I am rather new to the site still myself. My friend got me hooked on it and now I am almost level 20. I believe I have added you dear lady and you may do the same to me.
Welcome to vr glad you are enjoying your stay.I shall rate and add you.Please return thy favor.
rated, added you and your journal,
and totally adored...
^.^
feel free to return same...
groovy wishes to you and yours...
Have rated and added you and your journal if you have one. Feel free to so the same