.
VR
All are welcome to become friends
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



raziel23x
raziel23x
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 133
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:36:37 Mar 08 2010
Read 852 times

LI have recently returned to this beloved site and is looking to meet new and wonderful people. I looking for anyone and everyone to join in friendship. Feel free to check out my profile and journal.




•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:43:19 Mar 08 2010
Read 849 times

I've rated and added all.



•  REPLY  •


therealthing
therealthing
Baronial Sire (170)
Posts: 2,872
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:44:08 Mar 09 2010
Read 839 times

I stopped by to rate,add you and your journal,and I am stalking you,LOL;in a good way of course. Just spreading some VR aloha.Please return the favor. Please don't forget the journal & stalking.Thanks.
=)
Photobucket




•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
05:31:54 Mar 09 2010
Read 833 times

Rated
added as friend
added journal



•  REPLY  •


WhisperingWolf
WhisperingWolf
Sire (103)
Posts: 660
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:08:55 Mar 09 2010
Read 829 times

Added as friend and journal..Rated


•  REPLY  •


08:39:30 Mar 09 2010
Read 824 times

Added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


ScarlettDarkLady
ScarlettDarkLady
Illusionist (78)
Posts: 156
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
15:57:13 Mar 09 2010
Read 817 times

rated and added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


raziel23x
raziel23x
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 133
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
21:49:16 Mar 10 2010
Read 812 times

Thanks for all the adds thus far and the rating as well I have reached 100 friends now. Keep them coming for the next goal of 150-200.



•  REPLY  •


DevilsCandyy
DevilsCandyy
Savant (82)
Posts: 340
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
22:11:01 Mar 10 2010
Read 808 times

I have rated and added you :)



•  REPLY  •


SADIZTIKxINJEKTION
SADIZTIKxINJEKTION
Whelp (1)
Posts: 2,119
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
04:17:09 Mar 11 2010
Read 806 times

added....love the jokes!



•  REPLY  •


raziel23x
raziel23x
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 133
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
13:33:54 Mar 11 2010
Read 800 times

LOL thanks. The jokes on my journal does not even scratch the surface to the jokes I post in my covens forums.



•  REPLY  •


RaggedyAndy
RaggedyAndy
Sire (101)
Posts: 535
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:23:58 Mar 11 2010
Read 795 times

Greetings and welcome back Friend :)

I have:

  • Re-rated Your Profile and Portfolio;
  • Added you to my Friend List;
  • Added your Journal to my Favourites.

    If you wish to add me as Friend or my Journal in return, please feel free to do so.


  • •  REPLY  •


    vHellsGuardianv
    vHellsGuardianv
    Arch Sire (199)
    Posts: 2,509
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
    Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
    17:49:15 Mar 11 2010
    Read 793 times

    Re-rated, added your journal and added you to my friends list.



    •  REPLY  •


    raziel23x
    raziel23x
    Great Sire (110)
    Posts: 133
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
    19:29:15 Mar 12 2010
    Read 787 times

    Thanks for the adds so far I have returned the favor to everyone who has added me.



    •  REPLY  •


    raziel23x
    raziel23x
    Great Sire (110)
    Posts: 133
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
    11:23:29 Mar 17 2010
    Read 771 times

    If you have added me please let me know it is hard to tell who added me at time because a lot of you are using the same avatar it make things washer for me to add you and your journals.



    •  REPLY  •


    Yarrow
    Yarrow
    Evil Spirit (60)
    Posts: 1,289
    Honor: 301
    [ Give / Take ]
    The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

    Member of The House of Lunazure
    Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
    14:35:51 Mar 17 2010
    Read 769 times

    Rated and added



    •  REPLY  •


    coolleyhou
    coolleyhou

    No Longer Registered
    15:47:12 Mar 17 2010
    Read 767 times

    I have rated and added you.



    •  REPLY  •


    RomaMarieNightwing
    RomaMarieNightwing

    No Longer Registered
    18:51:39 Mar 20 2010
    Read 758 times

    Rated & added, journal too if you have one.



    •  REPLY  •


    raziel23x
    raziel23x
    Great Sire (110)
    Posts: 133
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
    18:53:11 Mar 23 2010
    Read 748 times

    I have made some minor changes to my profile and I am working on more as we speak I am trying to figure out how to get flash to function on my profile at the moment. I am thinking of using a iframe to post the flash content and host it outside br but right now the coding keeps getting stripped when added to the profile directly.



    •  REPLY  •


    Tommyboy
    Tommyboy
    Premiere Sire (127)
    Posts: 1,434
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
    23:43:27 Mar 23 2010
    Read 741 times

    rating and adding now



    •  REPLY  •


    raziel23x
    raziel23x
    Great Sire (110)
    Posts: 133
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
    04:15:43 Mar 24 2010
    Read 737 times

    Thanks for the adds as well as I have rated and added you both.



    •  REPLY  •


    raziel23x
    raziel23x
    Great Sire (110)
    Posts: 133
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
    22:05:02 Mar 29 2010
    Read 733 times

    There has been some more updates done to my profile as well as some other things so feel free to rerate me and if nit done so add my journal as well as me to your friends list plus let me know so I can add you as well



    •  REPLY  •


    unknownbeauty
    unknownbeauty
    Archfiend (57)
    Posts: 167
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

    Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
    Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
    18:48:06 Mar 30 2010
    Read 728 times

    i have added and rated you hun, feel free to do the same.



    •  REPLY  •


    raziel23x
    raziel23x
    Great Sire (110)
    Posts: 133
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
    19:15:16 Apr 02 2010
    Read 722 times

    Thanks and I did the same

    I have uploaded pictures finally to my portfolio finally of my Girlfriend and Christopher



    •  REPLY  •


    Oblitus
    Oblitus

    No Longer Registered
    01:36:54 Apr 03 2010
    Read 720 times

    rated and added you



    •  REPLY  •


    raziel23x
    raziel23x
    Great Sire (110)
    Posts: 133
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
    17:56:41 Apr 06 2010
    Read 712 times

    Thanks for all the rates and adds so far I have returned all the favors to all of you thus far. Feel free to keep them coming ever journal add and friends adds help both you and me get rank.



    •  REPLY  •


    raziel23x
    raziel23x
    Great Sire (110)
    Posts: 133
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
    22:28:09 Apr 07 2010
    Read 703 times

    Thanks for the add I have returned the favor. I am currently working on a few new tweeks to my profile changing a few things as well as working on tweaking the PM sections working on customizing it more instead of just the basic code.



    •  REPLY  •


    Majique
    Majique

    No Longer Registered
    08:45:30 Apr 12 2010
    Read 691 times

    All added and rated.



    •  REPLY  •


    raziel23x
    raziel23x
    Great Sire (110)
    Posts: 133
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
    11:15:17 Apr 12 2010
    Read 689 times

    Thanks remember plead rate and add me then let me know. Everyone gets a 10 rating in all their rateable sections as well as added if they are able to be added.



    •  REPLY  •


    Conan
    Conan
    Venerable Sire (135)
    Posts: 2,461
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
    Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
    00:29:07 Apr 21 2010
    Read 682 times

    Added and rated you...



    •  REPLY  •


    raziel23x
    raziel23x
    Great Sire (110)
    Posts: 133
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
    01:27:45 Apr 21 2010
    Read 677 times

    I have done the same and thanks I am still taken more request



    •  REPLY  •


    BeautifulEnlightenment
    BeautifulEnlightenment
    Venerable Sire (135)
    Posts: 1,977
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
    02:11:06 Apr 21 2010
    Read 675 times

    dude u are a Sire and u only have 100 friends?? o_o

    I have 401 friendsLOL

    and u are already one of them raz, if i could add u again i would!!

    actually.. i can! LOL

    write to these profiles and when i sign on i will add you.

    XxTheVirginMaryxX
    Anaksha
    LilithaVain
    Rhiannon
    Carnage
    ZosoMoon69



    •  REPLY  •


    AramanthaMorganthe
    AramanthaMorganthe

    No Longer Registered
    00:58:31 Apr 23 2010
    Read 665 times

    rated and added.



    •  REPLY  •


    raziel23x
    raziel23x
    Great Sire (110)
    Posts: 133
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
    13:55:46 Apr 23 2010
    Read 662 times

    Thanks for all the adds. So far I am up to 149 friends out of my goal to get to 600. I am up to 36 journal list of my goal of 300 if your already on my friends list please add my journal as well if you have not already.



    •  REPLY  •


    xXTroublexX
    xXTroublexX
    Haunt (40)
    Posts: 538
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

    Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
    Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
    16:23:41 Apr 23 2010
    Read 660 times

    I stopped by your profile. Rated, befriended, and now subscribing to your journal. Good luck!



    •  REPLY  •


    F0LA
    F0LA
    Great Sire (114)
    Posts: 2,162
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
    00:45:11 May 28 2010
    Read 655 times

    Added and rated, would you return the favors please? Thank you so kindly.



    •  REPLY  •


    raziel23x
    raziel23x
    Great Sire (110)
    Posts: 133
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
    14:11:17 May 28 2010
    Read 652 times

    All are added and thanks for adding me.



    •  REPLY  •


    raziel23x
    raziel23x
    Great Sire (110)
    Posts: 133
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
    22:17:48 Jun 14 2010
    Read 643 times

    It has been a while since I been on this post. There has been a lot of changes since my last encounter with this thread and would like to still invite everyone who has not do e so to add my journal as well as add me to your friends list.



    •  REPLY  •


    MindxBender
    MindxBender
    Premiere Sire (123)
    Posts: 205
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
    07:05:26 Jun 15 2010
    Read 641 times

    cool!



    •  REPLY  •


    raziel23x
    raziel23x
    Great Sire (110)
    Posts: 133
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
    07:26:38 Jun 15 2010
    Read 639 times

    Thanks for stopping by I have added you and your journal as well as rated you and your portfolio.



    •  REPLY  •


    MindxBender
    MindxBender
    Premiere Sire (123)
    Posts: 205
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
    07:50:50 Jun 15 2010
    Read 637 times

    awsome!



    •  REPLY  •


    xfrankiex
    xfrankiex
    Unregenerate (63)
    Posts: 1,530
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Member of The Coven of Purgatory
    Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
    16:30:54 Jun 15 2010
    Read 633 times

    added and rated - hope it helps



    •  REPLY  •


    raziel23x
    raziel23x
    Great Sire (110)
    Posts: 133
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
    16:54:30 Jun 15 2010
    Read 631 times

    Thanks for the add and I have returned the favor.



    •  REPLY  •


    BeautifulEnlightenment
    BeautifulEnlightenment
    Venerable Sire (135)
    Posts: 1,977
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
    17:17:32 Jun 15 2010
    Read 629 times

    Raz I already got you added to my friend's list,but I will make sure I have your journal added and that everything is freshly rated :)



    •  REPLY  •


    xXdevilangelXx
    xXdevilangelXx

    No Longer Registered
    18:59:19 Jun 15 2010
    Read 627 times

    Added and rated.



    •  REPLY  •


    nightstalker44
    nightstalker44
    Venerable Sire (130)
    Posts: 2,207
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
    18:10:47 Aug 10 2010
    Read 606 times

    Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


    •  REPLY  •


    RavynDarkrose
    RavynDarkrose
    Sire (107)
    Posts: 3,486
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

    Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
    Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
    23:26:58 Aug 10 2010
    Read 602 times

    added and rated



    •  REPLY  •



    • • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
    •  Closed by TheRat on Oct 20 2010  •

    •  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

    COMPANY
    REQUEST HELP
    CONTACT US
    SITEMAP
    REPORT A BUG
    UPDATES
    LEGAL
    TERMS OF SERVICE
    PRIVACY POLICY
    DMCA POLICY
    REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
    © 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
    All Rights Reserved.
    Page generated in 0.4931 seconds.
    X
    Username:

    Password:
    I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
    I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
    I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
    I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
    •  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
    X