Happy Birthday air bud!!!! Hope it's a great one cause you deserve it!!!
Here's the cake
oops jk :P

And here are some birthday comments for ya airbud :)
"merry birthday = well there you go. Fiz"
(NAP)

"Josh.....It's been really great getting to know you and being in your coven. I wish you the happiest of birthdays EVER. You deserve all the happiness and goodness in the world.
Your friend..... Christine
aka LadyK
JuliahDarq
"Happy Birthday Airwitch08!!
Hope you have a great day :)-AnimeKikei"
"AirWitch08,I don't really know you all that well, but I have read over your profile a few times lol. Just wanted to say Happy Birthday, from Sire to Sire.
xVIRUSx"
(DS)"
"happy birthday to an awesome friend. your the best joshie! ~rose"
"Airwitch, Happy Birthday! I hope you have the best day you can and get everything you want.
from fallenangel51"
"Lucky bastage,, the whole world celebrates your birthday. As well they should because you are a pretty deserving guy. Hope you have a great day and I will drink one with you.. (Just not a green one*smirks*) another round of guiness over here.. Happy Birthday!!!! Sacha"
"Dear Joshy
Happy Birthday :D I hope you have a really good day 'coz you deserve it lol. So i hope your biirthday is the best!-SGB"
"Happy B-day Josh!!! My wittle butt pirate =P-crimsonshadowfox"
"Hey Josh. Thanks for being a great friend. You've always been there for me through the hardest times. Love ya man!-Fancyptanties"
"Josh. You will always be a good friend of mine and I am just happy we worked through everything. Thank you for being there for me. I hope you have a great birthday. Wish I could be there.
~Kara"
"happy birthday joshy! hope you have an awesomes birthday because you deserve it!
hugs and kisses
XfrankieX
xxxxxxxx"
"hey joshy happy birthbday! I loves you and i hope ur bday rocks sexy socks!!!! oooh oooh oooh and if its extra special i wanna hear about it! so yeah have a good one!!!!!!(SM)"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIR-shadowdragon13"
(Hey Airwitch08,
Birthdays are a glorious time. It is a time to celebrate and marvel over the precious gifts of great friends and family. Today is such a day. Happy birthday brother. May you attain all that you desire.
Dark Blessings &
Happy Birthday my friend,
Samael)
(Hope you have a great birthday and get everything you wish for! Just nothing naughty, exotic or fun.. okay that about covers it hee hee Arliquin)
you rock airbud :D
hehe
Happy Birthday my friend. I hope you had a great day .
Happy birthday baby boy... I wish I was well and had the voice and energy to celebrate with you.
Anything within reason (And you know how far my reason stretches) is yours. Send me a wishlist.
I love you love you love you........
happy happy birthday from of all us to you happy happy birthday until the day is through HEY
Thank you guys SO MUCH! You really made my day! (and made up for all of last week's hell)
I love you all ♥
~air


