happy birthday dear, yep folks she is officially older than me now muwhahahahahaha!!! love ya! *kiss*

haha Yes dear I am now older then you as I officially came into this world at exactly 37 years ago lol And yes I may be your precious, but you do have The Ring to rule them all lol Thank you dear Love you too. *kiss*
Happy Birthday Hunnie! I hope you have the best birthday ever. :D xoxoxox
Happy Birthday Rachy! Hope you got your birthday spankings from AYW...hehe
Happy Birthday...may it be all you want
and much more.
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 20,261 [ Give / Take ] |
hehe Yes VB I got half my spankings lol
VW yes older and better
Happy birthday sis.... Hope that the ol'man makes it a specially day for you as I would hate to have to make a trip up there for something other then your birthday. :)
VW, has it right older and better...
thanks sis and yes he did he got me a beautiful ring that I just love so very much.

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. The oleman made it special as always.