GM had a mild stroke and is in the hospital resting.
She is an absolutely wonderful person and friend to so so many, so please.. any prayers, chants, spells, vibes, etc. etc. that can be thrown her way, are GREATLY appreciated.
We will update as we learn more.
Juny
She had the stroke last night 7/15 at approximately 8pm EST.
I will continue to update.
Goddess, i love you too pieces and you don't deserve this. You are an amazingly wonderful lady and i cried like a huge baby when i was told this because your like a sister too me and i would never want anything to hurt you. Your always there for me when i need someone and i'm always here when you need me. I love you Foddess and i hope you get better soon! I'll bee waiting for updates
i shall keep her in my thoughts and send best wishes for her well being.
Goddess I hope ya gets better soon you are a wonderful kind person/friend.
~Chastity~
i will also add to the updates of this thread
atm, she is resting and is well, she will call when she is awake and i will keep you all posted
thank you for your prayers
i know what she is going thru..and i will say a prayer for her....
i will keep her in my thoughts hopefully she get well soon
i am so sorry to hear GoddessMoon is ill. I have only just met her but i liked her instantly. my thoughts are with her, her family, and her friends at this time @};-
shes is a great friend and hopefully will be back to us soon
|
TheArtistRose Venerable Sire (133) Posts: 2,295 Honor: 59 [ Give / Take ] |
She is doing good guys, her tests results came back and she is healthy, if all goes well she will be out by tomorow
GM is in my thoughts and prayers. I know she will recover and be back to her old happy self in no time :)
GoddessMoon, you are in my thoughts and prayers. You have a family here that truly loves and misses you.
=( everyone is dealing with bad news this week - sucks.
i understand what she is going through with her family, my daddy died from a stroke in 1999.
my thoughts are with her and her family - stay strong moonie
WE LOVE YOU!
will keep her in my prayers .... wishing her a speedy recovery
Wishing her a speedy recovery!
Keeping her in my thoughts and prayers!
I know I'm late on this, my apologies.
I know how destructive strokes can be.
Here's to a speedy recovery and good health for you in the future!
:)
x
Well the hospital let her go, she is now home and resting, the only issue is that her internet is down and will probably be up by Wednesday or so.
Thank you DF for the updates. She is VERY lucky to have you...
Please keep us informed and we look forward to having her back very soon!!!
I can offer little more than a heart felt wish to hear of GoddessMoon better. She is already missed, by many.
she is in mine and rachys thoughts, hope she comes back to vr soon and ok.
I pray that you are recovering, we all hope to see you again soon.
Thank you all very much .Im still having dizzy spells so plz continue to pray
I will contenue to pray for ya's. Hope ya get 100% better soon.
godessmoon prayers are with you, man sorry to hear dear.
I might not know her but she's in my thoughts and prayers. A friend of mine just had the same thing happen to his stepmom with her having a small stroke too.
I send positive energy your way. *smiles*