Welcome to If You Could...!
RULES:
Post a hypothetical "If you could..." question for the next person. They answer it, then post their own "If you could..." question.
Example:
Person 1: If you could have dinner with any historical figure, who would it be?
Person 2: Leonardo da Vinci!
If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Person 3: Time travel!
If you could live in any time period, which would you choose?
Dream big and get creative!
If you could have any kind of car, what kind of car would you want?
1966 Nova
If you could eat any exotic dish, what would you choose?
Japan, it's a big island.
If you could, where would you want to vacation during halloween?
Bucharest, Romania hands down
If you could, what musician would you want to see perform live?
Eminem
if you could visit any resort or theme park, where would you go?
Mauna Lani, an escape from the city at Waimea Falls, Hawaii
If there was one dish/food/snacks, exotic or domestic, what would you have?
Carbonaro from Italy
If you could would you travel on a submarine
Oh, hell no, the anxiety would be severe
If you could interview any historical figure, who would it be?
King Kamehameha - I would want to know how he united our islands despite odds back in the 1800s.
If you had a chance to experience anything supernatural, what would it be?
A night in amittiville house
If you had a chance to see any place what would you see
Hands down, I would absolutely love to see Japan and learn about the culture.
If you could, what Marvel movie would you remake?
None of them
If you could, given the financial, legal, and all other means, where would you choose to live?
Montana
If you could, would you relive your life different
No, I believe in karma and that everything happens for a reason.
If you could, would you move to a different country?
Oh hell yeah! 😎👍🏻
if you could, what historical figure would you have dinner with?
That would be Anaïs Nin (Author of Delta of Venus)
She was probably the first historical person I ever read and found myself wondering not only about her stories, but about the woman who wrote them.
Where did those stories come from? How much was imagination, how much was experience? What kind of person was she when she wasn't writing?
I would want to talk to her about desire, fantasy, writing and all the things that happen inside a writer's head before they ever make it onto a page.
I don't think one dinner would be nearly long enough. 😏
If you could erase one invention from human history, what would it be — and why?
e-bikes/e-scooters
The main reason, being a New Yorker, I'm tired of seeing them all around, lying in the middle of the sidewalk while millions of residents and I are trying to walk. Like wtf, why I gotta see multiples of scooters and bikes blocking my path? Plus, since I know I don't drive, I know tons of folks are pissed cause a lot of parking spaces are being turned into bike/scooter stations.
If you could paint your house any color, free of consequence, what color would you pick?
Black
If you could relieve a point in your life what point would it be.
My trip to Prague
If you could instantly know another language, which would it be?
P.O.V. as a wolf or other creature/being with interesting abilities
If you could meet anyone who has ever lived, who would they be?
Prince. His art of ear candy was epic
If you could die anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Egypt or Japan, if you mean a specific location.
If you could try one authentic cultural dish, what would it be and why?
Haggis lol. I haven't been to Scotland yet, but dream about going one day. And I think that is a must eat if you go lol.
If you could would you go bungee jumping?
No no and no. I'd die from fear of heights.
If you have a bucket list, what haven't you accomplished yet?
I haven't started one, but I do keep mental notes. I'm gonna go with visiting a casino 🎰
if you could try one extreme sport, what would it be?
Motorbike jumping
If you could sail to any destination where would you go
Hawaii - to see my home one last time. And not during a hurricane. I will wait till it passes lol
If you could write about anything, what would it be?
moon shining on the ocean and capture the calm
If there was a staycation type of vacation, where would you go just to unwind and not sightsee - just a getaway type of thing?
The Beach right now
If you could would you relive your life over
nope, that would be boring lol. Also, too much heartache and broken bones :P
If you could would you be an extra in a horror movie?
no I don't like being in crowds
If you could go to any beach, which one would you choose?
Italy beach was great
If you could would you stay in a haunted house
Honestly, I'm not sure lol.
If you could, would you eat froglegs?
no I am not that adventurous lol
If you could, would you bungee jump off the Space Needle in Seattle?
No
If you could would you stay at a cabin for a solid month, no internet, just nature and you?
yes
If you could would you Disappear from the world today and be a mountain person
yes definitely! sign me up lol
If you could, would you do a month long fishing trip with you and your friends?
yes
If you could would you stay in a haunted castle for a week
no I am way too chicken for that lol
If you could, would you stay in an underwater hotel like they have in Dubai I think it is?
Yes.
-
A trip into space with no destination - simply to see.
lol possibly just to see the penguins and polar bears
If you could write a letter to your favorite musician, who would it be?
Most of them are gone. George strait
If you could would you learn a other language
Noooooo lol what for? Live already is annoying after 55 years :P
If you could… replace the moon with anything for one night, what would you put in the sky?
Diamond
If you could would you bring back one favorite artist
Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio.
He created testa di Medusa - It's my favourite painting.
-
If you could set a custom theme song that blasts from the sky every time you stand up ..
Oh heeelllll no, I'd die from the sheer fright of heights lol
If you could would you live in Ireland
yes
If you could would you go to a haunted house and stay the night
why but ok
If you could hibernate for 5 years without aging
Absolutely!
if you could, what website would you revamp/revive?
That would be awesome but I don't think I can handle the seasickness
If you could have a custom item what would it be?
Undying love.
-
$25 billion but 90% of humanity tells you a terrible joke every time you pass someone.
Take the money. I'd just learn to laugh at bad jokes.
If you could live in any time period, which one would you pick?
No thanks, way too much stress.
If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Flying. Definitely.
-
Become the opposite gender for a month.
Sure, why not. Might finally understand what the other side goes through.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?