You know I always liked that cocaine rush. I felt it this morning and without the cocaine. :) Not quite sure what brought it on and I do not think it was the pre-workout mix.
Of course, as I don't have an addictive personality, except in one area :) , it was always easy for me to say enough.
And this is our word for today. It is actually one of my favorite words. :)
Escalate - to increase in extent, volume, number, amount, intensity, or scope.
1. Hmmm I have an urge for a chocolate shake. :)
2. I got a late start today. Hit my arms for 36 sets. 400 reps on abs. Body weight 208-209.
3. Slow last night at work. That was probably good as I felt a little off due to my cold. Much better today.
4. Cloudy and overcast here.
5. I'm still charged up from this AM. Beta Alanine is good stuff. Normally it doesn't last this long. But as I said, it was a late start.
6. more later
1. I logged into my bank account and was surprised to see a deposit. Then I remembered Monday was a holiday.
2. 40 sets on shoulders and upper back. 500 reps on abs.
3. I have a cold. I know you are ALL shocked but I do get one about once a year. I've doubled up on the Vitamin C.... morning and night.
4. I had a medium rare rib eye steak, 1/2 tomato, and 1/2 a baked potato.
5. Working 3-1120 or so.
6. more later
1. So I drove to work one day last work week. The other days I was picked up and dropped off by a co-worker.
2. On Monday I thought I could drive and ended up in a snow covered ditch. However, my car was pulled out the next day by another co-worker. And why did I try to make it down the hill on Monday, you ask? :)
3. And did I learn a lesson? Well I'm going to purchase a large bag of salt the next time I hear about incoming snow. Outside of that I would probably try it again. :)
4. Today was chest, arms and abs. 50 sets on chest and arms. 600 reps on abs. I will admit the three days off from the gym probably did me some good. After all, I haven't had a full week off in about 2 years. No, not even when I moved up here as I was in a gym two days after arriving.
5. Highs in the 50s lows in the 40s for the next few days.
6. Starting the next 5 on tomorrow.
7. more later
1. 23 degrees here. It's a heat wave. I plan on driving to work today. I didn't yesterday as they sent someone for me.
2. Next two days are considerably warmer with rain forecast for Wednesday.
3. I did not go to the gym again. However, I did 4 sets of 50 pushups and 8 sets of 40 pushups with 500 reps on abs. Shrugs.... better than nothing.
4. I think I will have a chicken breast that I cooked yesterday along with a side of spinach and tomato for lunch.
5. Back to Amazon Prime....
6. more later
1. Well look at what came slithering through my journal.
2. So I walked to work yesterday. Only 1.5 miles. Oh, it was 18 degrees out. :) No, I really didn't have to as I could have called for a ride as several have offered to give me a ride. :) But it became the end itself. Understand ? :) I'm not sure what I'm doing today but I suppose I better decide.
3. You see it isn't getting down the hill that's the issue, it's coming back up it at 1130 tonight. And that is a concern for a couple more days.
4. So I was walking my dog and she was dragging me looking for the right spot in the snow to unload when sure enough my feet go out from under me and I hit the snow. :) And yes I burst out laughing. :) It was fun.
5. So I didn't go to the gym yesterday or today. 800 reps on abs on each day will have to suffice.
6. A couple of thin cut chicken breasts was lunch.
7. more later..... I know all of you are excited at that thought.
dang, better you than me...lol I dont like walking in that crap..lol
I like it. :)
They look beautiful, Tim! Nice job with the photos. I like the snow if I can watch it from the inside lol. Took Mary to play in it for the first time this morning. :)
1. Oh, to escape this web I'm in !
2. I bet the voices are telling you to do it, right? And you have brought this up how many times now??
3. And I had a face to face with someone regarding living where the coconuts are. And that is a wide area at that. :)
4. 40 sets of upper back and shoulders this AM. Holidays are over and it's time to hit it hard. Oh wait, I always hit it hard. :)
5. Baking chicken breasts and simmering brown rice. Lunch and dinner tonight.
6. Snow is coming down. :) So I sent a text to two locals about how it dances and moves as it comes down. Both told me to shut up. :) Well, I get a lot of that. From both of them at that. I reminded one of them of the coconut conversation. :)
7. Working for the next 5 days.
8. more later.... I bet you can't wait.
1. Well my work week ended yesterday. I'm off for two days.
2. So I did something around 230 this afternoon. And there went the next 4 hours.
3. Tomorrow is supposed to be a mix of rain and snow. Friday it's supposed to snow. Friday has a low of mid teens with a high in the upper 20s. :)
4. I didn't really sleep well last night. Fell asleep on the couch woke up at 1:30 went to bed and couldn't sleep. Probably explains number 2.
5. Chest , arms and abs tomorrow.
6. more later
1. No, it wasn't my birthday, however, thanks anyway. And I have changed the profile.
2. Skipped chest and did 36 sets of triceps and biceps. 600 reps on abs. I had a late start due to an errand.
4. Rainy here. That is supposed to continue into tomorrow.
5.Check out this u tube on the honey badger as narrated by Randall;
This is fucking funny. On the other hand it's probably good these fuckers aren't in the U.S. Can you imagine taking the trash out and finding two or three of these things around the dumpster or trash cans? Fuck, have to draw straws to see who takes the trash out. Fuck, would probably go out armed.
6. more later
|World Visitor Map|
|No One Cares by: Atreyu|
|daughter, bf brother nephew.|