Hello ! please come and wander in and see just what I am all about. Being I am a Gemini I needed to have two ways to express myself.
You can find lof of things about me on this account and also on my other account - MeanOleRachy!
NG edit: added the link.
both are great you did an excellent job at expressing both sides of yourself
Both are lovely profiles with your fun sense of humor in them.
Aww well thank you all I think your all just awesome as well, and have gone and rated ya on this acct and will do the same on my meanolerachy one as well lol
Sings to the theme song of Da pink panther
Why thank you Zombie - feel free to add me and I shall do the same, as your CM is a dear friend of mine.
Well what can I say to my sis but other then both profiles are jam up. But I don't see the mean ole rachy side like others do. :)
hehe sis but of course you wouldn't that side is reserved just for AYW...
Note to all, Rating this rachy earns ya double the points and double the friend , its always good to make friends with a nice Sire, who always returns the rates she is given from both of her accts.
I wuv both sides of the Rayne!!! Wait, we are supposed to be mean...*makes mean face with Rachy*...lol.
*shows the mean face at both of you......* Hey now we can't go having AYW getting all the good stuff. Hugs anyways dear.
lol you wait I gonna have to have a talk with your man........*kidding*
Got ya rated and added sis
uh oh - hides your gonna have a talk with my man - is like a fatherly speech witha shot gun on your lap ? hehe
Both of you are rated and added always room for more. But the evil witch is a pretty one.
There's two yous???? Gasp!
You know...there are pills that help with multiplpe personality disorder ;)
Rated and added on both accounts...well...one of 'em was already that way :)
damn, I have to actually make all the effort to click three buttons to add ANOTHER profile! You are working me to death!
I have now rated the other you with a brand new shiny rate (I had never rated it). ;)
Gotta love that background music too!
so does this mean you guys are going to go mad if I say I got 4 profiles?
*goes hide*
I hand a 4 for 1 sort of speak....
^^
candy and beer anyone?
Well of course there are two of me lol Gemini here ... and the ole man has driven me to madness, so something had to give ... oh a shiney new stampy..... runs off to look....... stops what was that a mention of candy and beer........Did I die ?
nope I can confirmed, as this is one of the 4 here loll
and I do have candy and beer for all my accounts!!
enjoy!!!
Hhaha love the avatar by the way all I can think of when I see it is .... " Did you not hear me the first time?"
I love them both and the profile picture as well as the name on MeanOleRachy is killer. ♥
Da 2 sides of the mean 'ole Rachy are beautifull as always. :)
Yes I know, isn't the point of profiles to express ourselves ?
Both of your account profiles are nice. Rated them both.
Why thank you and you all have been added and rated as well.
I dont know why i did not have MeanOleRachy added as a friend. But now have that profile added. I went and rearted both profiles and added your journals
Ok hon, I was Greedy I went and did both , the look Marvelous .