.
VR
Love Me Please.....
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



leoderloewe14
leoderloewe14
Apparition (36)
Posts: 4
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:57:39 Jul 10 2009
Read 635 times

Would appreciate some new friends as I've been off here for awhile and need to get myself back into the action....

leoderloewe14




•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,946
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
13:34:17 Jul 11 2009
Read 622 times

added you favorited your journal & rated you



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
16:22:18 Jul 11 2009
Read 617 times

rated, added and faved :)



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:44:25 Jul 11 2009
Read 610 times

rated added and befriend you feel free to do the same oh and messaged you



•  REPLY  •


evilangel723
evilangel723
Sire (104)
Posts: 2,020
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:26:09 Jul 11 2009
Read 608 times

I have ratd your profile and portfolio a 10, added your journal to my favs, andded you to my riends list, and I am now stalking you. Feel freeto do the same!

=]
evilangel723



•  REPLY  •


paxnor
paxnor
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 2,084
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:09:01 Jul 12 2009
Read 601 times

...rated, added and loved!
:)



•  REPLY  •


vamplez
vamplez
High Sire (154)
Posts: 3,114
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:38:34 Jul 13 2009
Read 596 times

I will fly over and look



•  REPLY  •


schedule1
schedule1
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 2,077
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:41:45 Jul 13 2009
Read 593 times

you've been added & rated!



•  REPLY  •


Serenity
Serenity
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 285
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:59:57 Jul 13 2009
Read 591 times

added and rate!



•  REPLY  •


Padme
Padme

No Longer Registered
18:05:15 Jul 13 2009
Read 589 times

rated added and faved=] welcome back



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
04:44:21 Jul 17 2009
Read 580 times

Rated added and put you in my journal fav.



•  REPLY  •


YourDeathAngel
YourDeathAngel
Cannibal (30)
Posts: 8
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:08:10 Jul 17 2009
Read 576 times

rated added and faved, feel free to message me



•  REPLY  •


SophieLancaster
SophieLancaster
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 978
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
16:17:07 Jul 17 2009
Read 574 times

I shall add thee please return thy favor.BlessedBe



•  REPLY  •


SireZombie
SireZombie

No Longer Registered
18:04:44 Jul 17 2009
Read 571 times

rated, added and added ...



•  REPLY  •


RAGMAN
RAGMAN

No Longer Registered
21:07:11 Jul 17 2009
Read 568 times

I have rated and added you......



•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
14:15:08 Jul 27 2009
Read 551 times

added and rated you.....



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
07:13:29 Jul 29 2009
Read 540 times

I have added you to my friends list, I have added your journal to my favourites and I have rated you ^.^



•  REPLY  •


Fallenxx
Fallenxx
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 1,203
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
09:45:48 Jul 29 2009
Read 538 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
05:33:01 Aug 06 2009
Read 528 times

I have rated and added you. :)



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
02:14:18 Oct 19 2009
Read 503 times

Added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


NocturnalGoddess
NocturnalGoddess
Superior Sire (149)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:25:09 Oct 21 2009
Read 495 times

I'm looking for the same as far as journal & friend adds. (And if you rate me, I rate back what I get.)

Please (double) add me and I will be most happy to add you as well! =)



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 293
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
01:58:54 Oct 24 2009
Read 490 times

added and rated you and added journal, feel free to do the same



•  REPLY  •


MoonlightAngel
MoonlightAngel

No Longer Registered
17:22:42 Oct 27 2009
Read 487 times

added and rated :)



•  REPLY  •


shadowfever
shadowfever
Apostate (62)
Posts: 391
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
21:51:13 Oct 27 2009
Read 483 times

Rated a 10 and added as requested.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2495 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X