.
VR
Friends badly needed.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
12:34:36 Jul 11 2009
Read 729 times

Hi guys I badly need some friends to get me out of the penalties. I can assure you that you will be rated and added in return. Journals as well.

I can even promise a chat or two in the future to throw into the bargin :D

So any help will be greatly appreciated... thank you in advanced!




•  REPLY  •


GRUNT
GRUNT

No Longer Registered
12:52:09 Jul 11 2009
Read 727 times

you may add me if you like dear and i will add you ...



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
12:56:50 Jul 11 2009
Read 724 times

Thank you kindly Grunt consider it done.



•  REPLY  •


GRUNT
GRUNT

No Longer Registered
13:02:58 Jul 11 2009
Read 722 times

you are welcome im always up for new friends



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,974
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
13:13:53 Jul 11 2009
Read 718 times

you're on my list... :)



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
14:16:54 Jul 11 2009
Read 713 times

Thanks MissReznor and Trikki :D



•  REPLY  •


Severus
Severus
Sire (107)
Posts: 517
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:46:51 Jul 11 2009
Read 707 times

As an Alliance member you are already a friend, it would be my pleasure to assist you.



•  REPLY  •


twoforme
twoforme
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:05:21 Jul 11 2009
Read 702 times

I have rated and added you to my friends list. Great profile.



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:38:38 Jul 11 2009
Read 699 times

you have been rated and befriended please feel free to return the favor



•  REPLY  •


hadulfo
hadulfo
Cannibal (30)
Posts: 33
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:51:09 Jul 11 2009
Read 695 times

i have rated and added you to my list



•  REPLY  •


paxnor
paxnor
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 2,084
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:20:11 Jul 11 2009
Read 689 times

...you got it!
:)
feel free to do the same...
:)



•  REPLY  •


schedule1
schedule1
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 2,077
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
14:40:07 Jul 12 2009
Read 681 times

I have rated & double added!



•  REPLY  •


xxxPoisonIvyxxx
xxxPoisonIvyxxx
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 2,315
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Infectus Somnium (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:26:47 Jul 12 2009
Read 677 times

off to rate and add you...I need friends too....LOL



•  REPLY  •


LOVR
LOVR
Premiere Sire (125)
Posts: 2,086
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
18:55:01 Jul 12 2009
Read 672 times

I'll do all that stuff too



•  REPLY  •


rockingXrobin
rockingXrobin
Elemental (77)
Posts: 199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:35:15 Jul 13 2009
Read 665 times

done hope it helps



•  REPLY  •


XTCraver
XTCraver

No Longer Registered
02:49:08 Jul 13 2009
Read 663 times

Friends are always a plus, I'll add you too.



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
06:32:12 Jul 13 2009
Read 658 times

have added you as a friend



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
12:04:04 Jul 13 2009
Read 655 times

Rated and added hun :D



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
12:24:35 Jul 13 2009
Read 653 times

Thank you to all who have added me and helped me out. I really appreciate the help I am not out of the penalties so its a sigh of relief. :D I have added all in return and rated those I haven't rated yet :D

Your all great thank you.



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
12:21:10 Jul 27 2009
Read 641 times

Thanks for that :D



•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
14:23:48 Jul 27 2009
Read 637 times

rated and added you.....



•  REPLY  •


moonlightmayhem69
moonlightmayhem69

No Longer Registered
19:23:04 Jul 27 2009
Read 631 times

Got room for one more?



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
08:45:27 Aug 07 2009
Read 620 times

Always room for more friends thank you ladies I do appreciate it. :D



•  REPLY  •


thegothprincess
thegothprincess
Blood Drinker (68)
Posts: 220
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
12:05:37 Aug 24 2009
Read 605 times

i have rated and added my freind many hugs



•  REPLY  •


Unborn
Unborn

No Longer Registered
16:36:02 Aug 24 2009
Read 602 times

I have added you and rated you!



•  REPLY  •


TormentedOne
TormentedOne
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 145
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:00:21 Aug 24 2009
Read 598 times

I'll rate, add, and stalk you.,



•  REPLY  •


WitchyPooh
WitchyPooh

No Longer Registered
19:21:56 Aug 24 2009
Read 596 times

added and rated and stalked ... :-) hope it helps



•  REPLY  •


SexBloodPain
SexBloodPain

No Longer Registered
00:27:49 Aug 25 2009
Read 591 times

I have rated you and added you please do the same for I am in the peniltys as well. Didn't realize friends were important on here... have to get out of my shell lol.

Photobucket



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
08:31:41 Aug 28 2009
Read 584 times

Thank you so much and I have returned the favour. If I missed anyone please let me know via my messages and I will add you :D



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
15:51:29 Sep 12 2009
Read 568 times

Done crying moon :D



•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:05:57 Sep 12 2009
Read 564 times

consider yourself added! ^.^



•  REPLY  •


GuruNillionaireX
GuruNillionaireX
Sire (100)
Posts: 10,506
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:19:27 Sep 13 2009
Read 554 times

i have added rated and added journal



•  REPLY  •


Rav3n
Rav3n

No Longer Registered
20:48:25 Sep 14 2009
Read 523 times

i have added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
10:17:55 Sep 19 2009
Read 516 times

I have added and rated all! Thank you so much :)



•  REPLY  •


vipersangel2
vipersangel2
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 144
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:34:59 Sep 20 2009
Read 502 times

added rated journaled stalked



•  REPLY  •


shadowfever
shadowfever
Apostate (62)
Posts: 391
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:30:41 Sep 28 2009
Read 491 times

Had previously rated you a 10. Have now added you per request.



•  REPLY  •


BowieX
BowieX

No Longer Registered
09:48:03 Sep 28 2009
Read 488 times

I definitely have you added lore :P



•  REPLY  •


RelliK
RelliK
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 1,432
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
12:11:28 Oct 01 2009
Read 483 times

Added and rated



•  REPLY  •


MorbidAngels15
MorbidAngels15
Great Sire (117)
Posts: 2,869
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Pirates
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
14:08:01 Oct 01 2009
Read 481 times

I've added, rated, faved you hun :) look forward to chatting to you maybe :)



•  REPLY  •


Sexygoddess
Sexygoddess

No Longer Registered
17:49:34 Oct 01 2009
Read 475 times

Done M'Lady



•  REPLY  •


XoracleX
XoracleX

No Longer Registered
18:24:41 Oct 01 2009
Read 472 times

I have added you.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.3938 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X