.
VR
New Goal
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
23:10:53 Jul 13 2009
Read 867 times

Okay, I know, I'm only a level 50. I have so far put a lot of time into VR. and done a lot of ratings, and a lot of page viewing.
I don't have many friends on my list and I don't have many people looking into my journal. To be honest I love having comments on my journal and profile. Please go ahead add my journals/profile to your list.
I promise you my journals, can be entertaining.
Let me know who you are when you add me and I will return the favor.
Oh and I am busy so I don't always send the first message.
Honestly my goal is to start a coven when I can. So I gotta be busy busy busy.




•  REPLY  •


Reddarkice
Reddarkice
High Sire (156)
Posts: 7,549
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:33:44 Jul 13 2009
Read 863 times

I hope you reach your goal,I have added your journal and you to my list,,good luck



•  REPLY  •


Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
23:34:30 Jul 13 2009
Read 861 times

thank you.
It will probably be a few months at the most for me to reach my goal. Depends on how busy I get on here.



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:40:21 Jul 13 2009
Read 857 times

Good luck in your quest, I'll add you too. :)



•  REPLY  •


Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
23:43:08 Jul 13 2009
Read 853 times

I shall return the favor for each person that helps me.



•  REPLY  •


Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
19:08:52 Jul 15 2009
Read 827 times

thank you guys.



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:32:00 Jul 16 2009
Read 823 times

good luck in your quest i have rated, added and befriended please feel free to do the same



•  REPLY  •


TaintedLight
TaintedLight
Sire (106)
Posts: 1,301
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:59:18 Jul 16 2009
Read 791 times

I have rated you and added you and adeed your journal to my favs ok



•  REPLY  •


Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
05:28:01 Jul 17 2009
Read 783 times

cool cool. IF you guys want me to add you back it's easiest for me to be reached through messages. Specially with me being busy a lot.



•  REPLY  •


meeper
meeper
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 914
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:31:39 Jul 17 2009
Read 781 times

I am so on my way to go and check you out!



•  REPLY  •


Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
16:00:29 Jul 22 2009
Read 770 times

Now I'm a level 55. i need more leveling up to do. i really don't like doing database entries. i don't fully know what to put in them. i know just about anything vampire. but everything i can think of has been taken.



•  REPLY  •


xXLEGIONXx
xXLEGIONXx
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,403
Honor: 2,634
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
16:34:03 Jul 22 2009
Read 767 times

I will check out your profile and journal.Good luck in starting your own coven.



•  REPLY  •


AmeeraBiohazard
AmeeraBiohazard
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,436
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:50:02 Jul 22 2009
Read 762 times

If you don't understand the database entries thingy... This should help.



•  REPLY  •


xxEmaeraldxx
xxEmaeraldxx
Superior Sire (141)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
19:03:26 Jul 22 2009
Read 758 times

That is fabulous to see such enthusiam about the social aspect of Vampire Rave :) You are now added!



•  REPLY  •


Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
19:16:44 Jul 22 2009
Read 756 times

coolness. and I checked out that link. I decided to give a shot for a few more database entries. Hopefully they get approved.



•  REPLY  •


SeleneTremere
SeleneTremere
Anarchist (88)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:05:50 Jul 22 2009
Read 751 times

I've checked out your profile, rated you, and added you. Good luck in your quest.



•  REPLY  •


Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
20:39:27 Jul 22 2009
Read 744 times

Coolies guys. thank you. It's appreciated.



•  REPLY  •


Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
23:13:48 Jul 22 2009
Read 737 times

Thank you all most appreciated. I'm getting there slowly but surely. 10 more levels before I get to sire.



•  REPLY  •


Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
22:22:50 Jul 23 2009
Read 731 times

I fully changed my journal.



•  REPLY  •


Contessa
Contessa
Shaitan (64)
Posts: 101
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:18:34 Jul 24 2009
Read 728 times

Cool... you're rated and added!



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
13:39:07 Jul 24 2009
Read 722 times

Rated and added hun. I love the butterfly background in your port :D



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
18:03:06 Jul 24 2009
Read 718 times

Added and rated hun please do return the favour I could use the help too lol.



•  REPLY  •


Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
05:53:26 Jul 28 2009
Read 697 times

my journal has is updated. I have some important info in there if anyone cares to read it.



•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
09:59:41 Sep 10 2009
Read 671 times

With alittle patient you will make it. You are already in 59. You can do it!!



•  REPLY  •


Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
03:01:32 Oct 06 2009
Read 665 times

yeah specially if I'm on more then I have been lately. Thanks for the cheering for me. :D



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:13:44 Oct 06 2009
Read 661 times

Your added and rated. Keep on going.



•  REPLY  •


GuruNillionaireX
GuruNillionaireX
Sire (100)
Posts: 10,506
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:07:47 Oct 06 2009
Read 655 times

i have added and rated you and your journal feel free to return the fav



•  REPLY  •


Sinora
Sinora
Sire (101)
Posts: 798
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
11:54:10 Oct 06 2009
Read 649 times

I will add and rate...good luck.



•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
12:59:07 Oct 06 2009
Read 647 times

Good luck i will re rate you



•  REPLY  •


shadowfever
shadowfever
Apostate (62)
Posts: 391
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
21:43:51 Oct 06 2009
Read 643 times

Your profile an portfolio have been rated a 10. You journal is a favorite and you have been added. Fell free to return the favor.



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:23:11 Oct 07 2009
Read 636 times

added and rated you ^^



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
09:50:15 Oct 16 2009
Read 623 times

Added you, your journal and rated



•  REPLY  •


11:12:23 Oct 16 2009
Read 620 times

Added and rated.

And on the whole coven thing.... you've got your work cut out for ya but I wish you the best of luck. I'm trying myself on my main profile.



•  REPLY  •


MorbidAngels15
MorbidAngels15
Great Sire (117)
Posts: 2,869
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Pirates
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
14:30:25 Oct 16 2009
Read 617 times

added, rated and faved your journal hun :)

good luck! :)



•  REPLY  •


danzig1330
danzig1330
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 494
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:20:12 Oct 17 2009
Read 604 times

You have been rated and added.



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:32:39 Oct 18 2009
Read 599 times

I have added you and rated you, ciao.



•  REPLY  •


Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
02:56:28 Oct 18 2009
Read 597 times

thank you so much everyone, so far it's helping, but I guess I need to do more work on VR again in order to get a higher level, I'm going to be more active again the next few days, if I'm not too busy.



•  REPLY  •


Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
02:56:30 Oct 18 2009
Read 596 times

thank you so much everyone, so far it's helping, but I guess I need to do more work on VR again in order to get a higher level, I'm going to be more active again the next few days, if I'm not too busy.



•  REPLY  •


NocturnalGoddess
NocturnalGoddess
Superior Sire (149)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:48:48 Oct 22 2009
Read 590 times

I'm looking for the same as far as journal & friend adds. (And if you rate me, I rate back what I get.)

Please (double) add me and I will be most happy to add you as well! =)



•  REPLY  •


Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
06:56:53 Nov 17 2009
Read 556 times

I've added each and all of you and rated you all. Please continu to help me out everyone! THe goals are the same.



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
10:48:19 Nov 17 2009
Read 551 times

Hunting for Sire and to become a CM are definitely worth the chase, Z. Never stop with the things rated, and keep pushing on. I made it after 15 months, so it's clearly not an easy task to get there.



•  REPLY  •


Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
00:37:16 Dec 24 2009
Read 532 times

I've updated my profile a bit. Not too terribly much just a few things here and there.



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
02:04:14 Dec 24 2009
Read 529 times

added you & your journal. rated also. lots of luck to you!!!!



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:17:12 Dec 24 2009
Read 524 times

I have added your journal .



•  REPLY  •


PriestessOfNyx
PriestessOfNyx
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 738
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:56:58 Dec 24 2009
Read 519 times

I have rated and added you and your journal. feel free to return the favor



•  REPLY  •


Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
18:17:56 Dec 24 2009
Read 513 times

thank you guys. I have also added/rated/added journals for you all. If I have forgotten anyone, please remind me hehe.



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
19:16:04 Dec 24 2009
Read 510 times

Have rated
Have added you to my friends list
Have added your journal

Good luck with your goal with starting a Coven



•  REPLY  •


Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
00:06:09 Dec 25 2009
Read 503 times

All righty all. When I first posted this I was level 50. Now I am 65. I failed the acolyte test due to interruptions of having a kid and when distracted easily I don't do well at much.
Anyways.
I am still on my goal of becoming a CM someday. I already have coven ideas and everything. I still need many rates/adds/journal adds.
message me and let me know that you added me rated me ect.
I will be glad to do the same for you.
I halfway to being level 66 already yay for me.
Thank you all for your help I appreciate it everyone of you.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.4672 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X