Congratulations on you covens ine year Birthday hope you have many more.
Happy Day, thanks for making it what it is today, for all your hard work
Happy Birthday to us WOOT here is to another wonderful year.
Congratulations...I have always loved the name and the artwork on your pages...Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to your coven! I hope it has many many more.
Wow has it really been a year? Congratulations Pandora and crew!
And I owe great thanks to you Meep for helping me get it started.....
Thanks to all of you *smiles*
And thanks to someone hacking into my Photobucket account I get to redo everything in my Coven. Thankfully I have help, my members have been great but its going to take some time....
Sorry hacker dude, this Coven and me are going nowhere :P
I wish many many more years for the coven. (and the hacker gets poison ivy ALL over them.)
I think all birthdays should be played out over weeks. I'm still using this as an excuse to have an appletini.
Ouch, sorry about the Hackers Pandora, but I am glad you aren't giving in. Happy Birthday...and take it as a sign that you needed to make the Coven better. Good luck for your future.
Joins Meeps with an appletini, any excuse for a drink is a good one to me :D
Thanks Jenna but my Coven already rocked *smiles*
Jumping on the Happy Birthday to the Coven of Complicit Dualities conga line.
=)