I updated my profile and added a few new pics to My port..Would love to have You All go by my page and look, rate and add Me while You are there...Please? Thanks Guys
I want to thank NAP for her help and patience in helping Me with the Codes..Knows I was a pain...lol
Hey I rated your profile and I would like to add "Great profile!" I also re-rated your portfolio.
I got as far as rating the page and befriending but the page keeps frezzing on me.
Could be that I downloaded ie 8 for vista last night, is anyone else having a problem ?
I have IE 8 for Vista and had no problems with her page.
I just now got as far as the port, but the main page is freezing.....never mind, what I saw was cool.
Nice updates Winter. Going through mine as well right now.. having better luck blowing it up than updating though..lol
looks awesome! I re-rated you on both your profile and port.
You will do it GD, *hugs* and thanks
Thanks CherryBlossom*smiles*