.
VR
Add and Rate all
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
02:09:34 Jul 20 2009
Read 1,119 times

Please feel free to add me as a friend as well as my journal and rate my profile and portfolio as well....send me a message and let me know and I will return the favor.




•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
02:25:08 Jul 20 2009
Read 1,114 times

I have added you to my friends list and added your journal to my favorites list. : )



•  REPLY  •


HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
02:51:32 Jul 20 2009
Read 1,111 times

Thanx bro favor returned.



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
03:09:48 Jul 20 2009
Read 1,106 times

I have rated and added you and your journal.



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:36:30 Jul 20 2009
Read 1,102 times

Done and done :)



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:14:46 Jul 20 2009
Read 1,098 times

Rated & added hope it helps



•  REPLY  •


HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
04:18:49 Jul 20 2009
Read 1,095 times

Added and rated you all :)



•  REPLY  •


PrincesaScarlette
PrincesaScarlette
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 88
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:59:48 Jul 20 2009
Read 1,084 times

Brother,
Rated,read, added, made journal favs, Nice pics in your portfolio by the way.... Have a happy day!



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
06:26:45 Jul 20 2009
Read 1,080 times

I thought I bought this package already? I have done this :) Thanks :)



•  REPLY  •


HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
07:13:12 Jul 20 2009
Read 1,076 times

Ok everyone I added and rated every one and everything so far.:)



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
07:34:01 Jul 20 2009
Read 1,074 times

Added and Rated Wraith please do return the favour :D



•  REPLY  •


SophieLancaster
SophieLancaster
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 978
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
14:12:31 Jul 20 2009
Read 1,064 times

I shall rate you wish I could add you twice hugs



•  REPLY  •


HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
19:09:33 Jul 20 2009
Read 1,061 times

Got everyone done upto this point so you all know :) Thank you to those are helping me out.



•  REPLY  •


Saetan
Saetan
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 2,192
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:58:54 Jul 20 2009
Read 1,052 times

done! added, rated, stalked



•  REPLY  •


AmeeraBiohazard
AmeeraBiohazard
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,436
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:45:57 Jul 21 2009
Read 1,043 times

hehe I added you today :)



•  REPLY  •


twoforme
twoforme
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:58:43 Jul 21 2009
Read 1,041 times

I have rated, favored and added you as a friend.



•  REPLY  •


HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
04:18:23 Jul 21 2009
Read 1,037 times

Ok good everyone rated, added, ect. Upto this point...thanx everyone :)



•  REPLY  •


WhiteZombie
WhiteZombie
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,677
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:30:08 Jul 21 2009
Read 1,028 times

I have rated



•  REPLY  •


LordVerbal
LordVerbal
Great Sire (116)
Posts: 707
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:35:45 Jul 21 2009
Read 1,018 times

I have done all of the above... :)



•  REPLY  •


HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
21:47:24 Jul 21 2009
Read 1,013 times

Ok everyone accounted for so far :) thanx guys.



•  REPLY  •


xxxPoisonIvyxxx
xxxPoisonIvyxxx
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 2,315
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Infectus Somnium (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:53:51 Jul 21 2009
Read 1,008 times

rated and added :)



•  REPLY  •


BarefootMisfit
BarefootMisfit
High Sire (155)
Posts: 5,287
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:15:26 Jul 22 2009
Read 1,003 times

ok hon rated you .



•  REPLY  •


HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
00:32:50 Jul 22 2009
Read 1,000 times

Rated you back :) For those who give the whole package a big thanx and I have returned the jesture and to those who just rated thank you as well I rated you as well :)



•  REPLY  •


HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
00:34:49 Jul 23 2009
Read 997 times

Anyone else wanna exchange adds and rates? :)



•  REPLY  •


Ciardha
Ciardha
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 2,070
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:50:53 Jul 23 2009
Read 993 times

I have rated



•  REPLY  •


xTigressx
xTigressx

No Longer Registered
18:20:47 Jul 24 2009
Read 976 times

sign sealed and delivered wishing you well



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
18:24:53 Jul 24 2009
Read 974 times

Sign sealed and delivered :D well added and rated lol.



•  REPLY  •


HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
19:48:50 Jul 24 2009
Read 971 times

All added, rated and stalked upto this point, Thank Everyone :)



•  REPLY  •


xxEmaeraldxx
xxEmaeraldxx
Superior Sire (141)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
00:20:19 Jul 25 2009
Read 966 times

Added and rated already :) yea!



•  REPLY  •


LordVerbal
LordVerbal
Great Sire (116)
Posts: 707
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:08:47 Jul 25 2009
Read 961 times

I have already added and rated you, but I will go by and rate you again seeing how as you progress in levels your rating is worth more.



•  REPLY  •


HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
03:30:45 Jul 25 2009
Read 958 times

Thank You :) a re-rate is not required unless you feel its due. This is only open for those who havent been able to respond.



•  REPLY  •


heartbroken12496
heartbroken12496
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 475
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:24:26 Jul 25 2009
Read 953 times

all done!! added and rated



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
12:37:13 Jul 25 2009
Read 944 times

I have rated, added you and your journal. :)



•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:04:54 Jul 25 2009
Read 939 times

rated and added you....



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
12:10:55 Jul 27 2009
Read 931 times

Added and rated hun.



•  REPLY  •


aerobella
aerobella

No Longer Registered
22:06:06 Jul 27 2009
Read 922 times

I shall add you blessed be.



•  REPLY  •


HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
22:52:21 Jul 27 2009
Read 919 times

Thanx everyone got you all added upto this point :)



•  REPLY  •


xXShadowDravenXx
xXShadowDravenXx
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 2,116
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
09:50:58 Jul 28 2009
Read 912 times

already added and rated you hun on both my account :)



•  REPLY  •


HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
10:56:37 Jul 28 2009
Read 910 times

Got you back sugar thanx ;)



•  REPLY  •


xXShadowDravenXx
xXShadowDravenXx
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 2,116
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
14:18:59 Jul 31 2009
Read 904 times

its no problem hun, good luck on getting more adds *hugs*



•  REPLY  •


HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
19:03:26 Jul 31 2009
Read 896 times

All done upto this point :) ...thank you everyone.



•  REPLY  •


HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
07:44:09 Aug 01 2009
Read 882 times

All favors returned..thank you everyone, you all rock :).



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
08:33:54 Aug 01 2009
Read 877 times

I have rated your Profile and Portfolio, very nice



•  REPLY  •


TaintedPoison
TaintedPoison
Royal Sire (208)
Posts: 2,014
Honor: 55
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
15:47:06 Aug 01 2009
Read 873 times

I have done the same, and for anyone else that want's add me, msg me and I will do the same



•  REPLY  •


xIzelx
xIzelx
Blood Drinker (68)
Posts: 558
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:39:24 Aug 01 2009
Read 869 times

I have added and rated you. :)



•  REPLY  •


EnlightenedMoon
EnlightenedMoon
Great Sire (117)
Posts: 88
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:27:11 Aug 02 2009
Read 866 times

rated added & favorited



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
02:26:08 Oct 19 2009
Read 823 times

Added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


NocturnalGoddess
NocturnalGoddess
Superior Sire (149)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:25:26 Oct 21 2009
Read 820 times

I'm looking for the same as far as journal & friend adds. (And if you rate me, I rate back what I get.)

Please (double) add me and I will be most happy to add you as well! =)



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 293
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
01:44:20 Oct 24 2009
Read 817 times

Have rated and added you and your journal. Please feel free to return the favor



•  REPLY  •


18:22:58 Oct 24 2009
Read 812 times

I've added you and rated everything I could on your stunning profile and portfolio. Great graphics.



•  REPLY  •


MoonlightAngel
MoonlightAngel

No Longer Registered
18:44:21 Oct 24 2009
Read 809 times

I've rated you , added ur journal and added you as a friend :) please do the same :)



•  REPLY  •


fleshwound
fleshwound
Disciple (53)
Posts: 12
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:10:11 Oct 25 2009
Read 805 times

i added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


shadowfever
shadowfever
Apostate (62)
Posts: 391
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
15:54:08 Oct 25 2009
Read 799 times

Previously rated and now added.



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
11:16:26 Nov 17 2009
Read 777 times

Rated and added on all counts. You're right at the edge, I hope it helps.



•  REPLY  •


Elizabeth18
Elizabeth18
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 1,996
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
21:24:59 Dec 20 2009
Read 764 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.5274 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X