.
VR
See My Work On You Tube
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
17:11:55 Aug 05 2009
Read 2,181 times

I create videos for You Tube for songs I like. If you wanna check them out you can see some of my work below & comment as you wish. The latest video I created is the last one posted there. Also you can search for my profile on You Tube under the username: orgyfanx (the username references the band named Orgy) or you can click on this link: My You Tube Channel and that will lead you to my channel on You Tube which hosts all my videos. If you have an account on You Tube or a gmail account, you can login to vote, subscribe to my channel and comment on my videos. If you wanna email me on You Tube, just just have to first ask to add me as friend on there first.



Above is a video I created myself, for the song "4" by: Iconcrash, a song off their album: Nude. It was created using Windows Movie Maker.



Above is a video I created myself, for the song "Spiders Stratagem" by: Dead Can Dance, it features images of spiders or of spider-esque nature.



Above is a video I created using windows movie maker. for a song titled: Concordia from the band: Iconcrash, off of their album: Nude.
*The first 2 minutes and 30 Seconds approx. of the video is just music and then the lyrics start.*



Above is a video I created for the song: Her Violence by: Iconcrash, off of their album: Nude. Created using Windows Movie Maker.




Here in My Room by: Incubus (live at Red Rocks version) A video I created with Windows Movie Maker for the song.





Above is video I created for the song Men and Women by: Inxs (with lyrics), for you tube. I created the video using windows movie maker.





Above is a video I created myself using clips I selected from the movie "Troy", set to the song: "I Will Lead You" by: Filter off of their album: Title of the Record. Created using a program called: Muvee autoProducer. This is my latest creation.








•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:25:50 Aug 05 2009
Read 2,178 times

Very well done and creative !



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
17:32:49 Aug 05 2009
Read 2,176 times

Thank you, I'll post more as I make them. Also be sure to see my channel on You Tube as mentioned above.



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:34:43 Aug 05 2009
Read 2,174 times

About to request to subscribe now :)



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
19:12:43 Aug 05 2009
Read 2,167 times

that's great, the more requests the better as I see it :O)



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:16:48 Aug 05 2009
Read 2,162 times

Very creative, enjoyed them tons..



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:21:39 Aug 05 2009
Read 2,159 times

Thank you, feel free to comment them on You Tube as well and rate too. :O)



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:30:24 Aug 06 2009
Read 2,151 times

Thank you for subscribing SilentBlackRose :O)



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:03:04 Aug 07 2009
Read 2,148 times



Above is my latest creations, a video I created using clips selected from the film: Sky Captain And the World of Tomorrow, set to the song: Chains Around My Heart (Again) by: Iconcrash, off of their album: Nude.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:06:25 Aug 07 2009
Read 2,145 times

Looks better with the full border so here it is



Above is my latest creations, a video I created using clips selected from the film: Sky Captain And the World of Tomorrow, set to the song: Chains Around My Heart (Again) by: Iconcrash, off of their album: Nude.


•  REPLY  •


RAGMAN
RAGMAN

No Longer Registered
02:37:02 Aug 07 2009
Read 2,140 times

Very nice work.....



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:56:31 Aug 07 2009
Read 2,137 times

Thank you :O)



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:23:02 Aug 08 2009
Read 2,133 times

I am posting the below lyrics cause they are the lyrics to my latest You Tube video I've created and my favorite so far.

In The Presence Of Enemies, Pt. 1
by: Dream Theater

[I Prelude]

[Instrumental]

[II Resurrection]

I saw a white light
Shining there before me
And walking to it
I waited for the end
A final vision
Promising salvation
A resurrection
For a fallen man

Do you still wait for your God
And the symbol of your faith?

I can free you from this Hell and misery
You should never be ashamed my son
I can give you power beyond anything
Trust me you will be the chosen one

I was forgotten
A body scorned and broken
My soul rejected
Tainted by his blood

Beyond redemption
A sinner not worth saving
Forever taken
From the one I loved

Do I still wait for my God
And a symbol of my faith?

I can lead you down the path and back to life
All I ask is that you worship me
I can help you seek revenge and save yourself
Give you life for all eternity

Servants of the fallen
Fight to pave the way
For their saviour's calling
Of this wicked day

Through a veil of madness
With a vicious blade
One man rises up
Standing in their way

Redemption
Redemption for humanity


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:24:41 Aug 08 2009
Read 2,132 times



My latest creation a video I created for the song: In The Presence Of Enemies, Pt 1 By: Dream Theater, from their album Systematic Chaos, set to scenes from Blade: Trinity. The lyrics for the song don't start till 5:16 into it, so there's a long instrumental intro but it's well worth when the lyrics do start, trust me !
The whole really flows well but even better once the lyrics start. I have posted the lyrics in the above post.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:19:01 Aug 08 2009
Read 2,127 times

The below lyrics are for the most recent You Tube video I've created I'll be posting next.

Deciever by: Disturbed
---------------------------------

You've been caught in a lie!!
You can't deny it!

So let the war begin
You're far from innocent
Hell I just don't know where it will end
You are the one to blame
You made a habit of
Fucking up my life (ow!)

Another fallacy
Is laid in front of me
Now I just don't know
What to believe
Another animal
Sent to devour what-
Ever's left inside

[Chorus:]
I know now!
It's all been a lie
And I'll never come to know why
Awoke to discover
You leaving me now
It's all been a lie
I don't ever want to know why
You've mastered the art of
Deceiving me now.

A mortal enemy
Has been revealed in me
How come I wasn't able to see
Another vampire
Getting their fix from
Sucking up my life (OW!)
An evil entity
Had taken hold of me
Ripped out my heart and started to feed
I still remember when
I thought that all you were
Eating was my pride

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
This idiot won't let me go
Slowly penetrating the mind
I tell you now, my little puppet
You'll suffer me
You don't want to let me go
Till I've taken over your life
I'll ensure you survive
Little puppet don't die
Let me, let me die
Little puppet don't die
Let me, let me die
Little toy don't die

[Chorus]


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:20:17 Aug 08 2009
Read 2,126 times



Here is a video I created for Deciever by: Disturbed off of the album: Indestructible, set to scenes from Blade: Trinity, part 1.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
07:37:27 Aug 09 2009
Read 2,114 times



Above is a video I created for Death Fuck by: Terminal Choice off their album: Collective Suicide, set to a mix of scenes from Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, part 1 (hence the Sony Entertainment Pictures logo you will see on the screen on occasion, as it is the beginning of the film).


•  REPLY  •


MissSacha
MissSacha
Apostate (62)
Posts: 168
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:43:23 Aug 09 2009
Read 2,109 times

ooooh thank you for sharing. For all of your latest creations did you use the muvee program? Its inspiring...



•  REPLY  •


MissSacha
MissSacha
Apostate (62)
Posts: 168
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:45:04 Aug 09 2009
Read 2,106 times

TY for introducing me to Iconcrash too...:) yummies



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
18:02:19 Aug 09 2009
Read 2,104 times

Muvee autoproducer was the program I used for all the videos I made containing movie footage, yes.



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
18:10:44 Aug 09 2009
Read 2,103 times

Oh and I wanna make a much better one for Rise of the Lycans, may use the same song or maybe a different one. That clip I used was very poor quality but it's a start, I wanna get a better copy. I have a copy of the movie on my ipod, so I'll see what I can do.


•  REPLY  •


dracken
dracken
Royal Sire (252)
Posts: 4,753
Honor: 6,080
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Vampyre Lovers
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:25:24 Aug 09 2009
Read 2,101 times

Thankyou i will look at your youtube site, maybe you could give me advice how to make some Vids



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
18:34:39 Aug 09 2009
Read 2,098 times

yes and please rate and comment the vids, I know Rise of the Lycans is not the best quality but working on a better one for that one hopefully Vvv---vvV



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
22:31:03 Aug 09 2009
Read 2,095 times



Above is a video I created for "Pull the Trigger" by: Terminal Choice, off their album: Menschenbrecher, set to scenes I selected & put together from movie: Saw.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
22:57:03 Aug 09 2009
Read 2,092 times

Lyrics for my above video -

you try to break me with your violent words
you know everything you do hurts
you can never change my point of you
I have to denied everything you do

and I am waiting for the moment
when I look into your eyes
I pull the trigger
I hear the gunshot

I see your brain spread on the wall
this is the last time that I see you
you can't hurt me anymore
the final solution to find my freedom
to solve this problem
now you're dead

all the pain you're sowing comes back to you
I know there's nothing you can do
you can't escape my unstopable hate
don't turn around 'cause it's too late
-------------------------------------------------



Above is a video I created for "Pull the Trigger" by: Terminal Choice, off their album: Menschenbrecher, set to scenes I selected & put together from the movie: Saw.

And here again is the video



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:15:28 Aug 10 2009
Read 2,088 times

Redid Rise of the Lycans and now I am very happy with the video.

Lyrics to the song I used for it are below -




Forever (dark pop mix) by: Blutengel
----------------------------------------------

Lyrics for the song are:

"Schmerzen sind noch spürbar
wenn die Lust bereits vergangen
und vergessen ist."

I want you for my pleasure
I need you to satisfy my lust
I want you to be my companion
I want you to fly with me through the night

We play this perverted game
We are hunting in the night
We kill for satisfaction
And we need the blood

You have to serve me every night
You will ever be my slave
I want to serve you every night
You will ever be my mistress

I kiss the blood from your burning lips
I lick the blood from your shivering skin
I give you eternal life
That's will never tear us apart

You have to serve me every night
You will ever be my slave
I want to serve you every night
You will ever be my mistress

In the coldness of your grave
I hold you in my arms... forever
I will give you eternal life... forever
I will give you eternal fuse

In the coldness of your grave
I hold you in my arms... forever
I will give you eternal life... forever
I will give you eternal fuse

I kiss the blood from your burning lips
I lick the blood from your shivering skin
I give you eternal life
That's will never tear us apart

In the coldness of your grave
I hold you in my arms... forever
I will give you eternal life... forever
I will give you eternal fuse

"Sagt was ihr verlangt!"



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:16:32 Aug 10 2009
Read 2,087 times



Above is a video I created for: Forever (dark pop mix) by: Blutengel off of the Forever maxi single, set to a selected blend of scenes from Underworld: Rise of the Lycans.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:00:44 Aug 11 2009
Read 2,079 times

will be posting a new vid soon, all so keep checking back...



•  REPLY  •


Pantervamp
Pantervamp
Premiere Sire (120)
Posts: 455
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:21:26 Aug 11 2009
Read 2,077 times

very nice videos. very creative. I enjoyed to see them.



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:38:47 Aug 11 2009
Read 2,075 times

thank you my friend Vvv--vvV



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:41:16 Aug 11 2009
Read 2,071 times



Falling Down by: Atreyu off of the album: Lead Sails Paper Anchor, set to scenes from the opening sequence (the first 7 minutes) of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. This movie is so incredible, I will be doing more videos for it. I loved the opening so much, I have created a video concentrating just on the opening of the film.


•  REPLY  •


MissSacha
MissSacha
Apostate (62)
Posts: 168
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:48:26 Aug 11 2009
Read 2,068 times

I liked your rise of the Lycans... Is it hard to convert formats with that program muvee.. I do enjoy the creativeness of your movies though.. Don't stop...



•  REPLY  •


venumstings
venumstings
Aggressor (83)
Posts: 671
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
09:58:39 Aug 11 2009
Read 2,064 times

Bautifully made,
I loved the way it made, yes, one should not touch other's life, shall not put the person in pain and destruction...



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
15:19:19 Aug 11 2009
Read 2,059 times

Thank you for all the great compliments all. I use a universal converter program I got free online to convert all my videos into a format Muvee autoProducer recognizes..I can send you the info when I get home on the program, I am at work now.



•  REPLY  •


MissSacha
MissSacha
Apostate (62)
Posts: 168
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:47:18 Aug 11 2009
Read 2,056 times

That would be most appreciated.. TY



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
07:03:27 Aug 12 2009
Read 2,051 times



A Nightmare to Remember Part 1 By: Dream Theater off their 2009 album: Black Clouds & Silver Linings, set to a blend of scenes I selected & put togather from Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
FYI The lyrics start 1:22 into the song


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:41:53 Aug 13 2009
Read 2,048 times

again, if anyone has an account on youtube, please click my link to channel (at the top of this thread) and add me, subscribe, rate and comment my work if you'd like :O)


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
22:07:18 Aug 13 2009
Read 2,040 times


Above is a video I created using the song - My Spirit Will Go On by: Dragonforce off their album: Sonic Firestorm, set to scenes I selected and put together from the movie Van Helsing. The film meshes really well I think with the music, but you be the judge.
fyi: there is a very slight 10 second delay at the start of the video


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:19:17 Aug 14 2009
Read 2,035 times



A video I created for Fallen by: Symphony X, off of their album: V: The New Mythology Suite
Set to scenes I selected and put together from: 300.



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:27:08 Aug 15 2009
Read 2,033 times



Above is a video I constructed for H. by: Tool off the album: Ænima, set to scenes I selected and put together from, Lost Boys II: The Tribe.



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
10:38:16 Aug 16 2009
Read 2,026 times



A video I created for One of A Kind by: Hammerfall off their album: No Sacrifice, No Victory, set to scenes I selected from X-Men Origins: Wolverine.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
22:51:32 Aug 16 2009
Read 2,018 times



A video I created for The Outsider (Renholdër Mix) by: A Perfect Circle
Off of the Resident Evil: Apocalypse Soundtrack, set to scenes I selected & put together
From 30 Days Of Night.



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
07:04:18 Aug 17 2009
Read 2,013 times



Above is a video I created for Angelheart, Ravenheart (Act II: Children Of The Dark Waters) by: Eternal Tears of Sorrow, off their 2009 album: Children of the Dark Waters, set to scenes I selected from Interview With the Vampire.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:29:17 Aug 18 2009
Read 2,008 times

The lyrics below are for the video I am about to post that I recently created for You Tube.

Reverie / Harlequin Forest by Opeth
-----------------------------------------------
Into the trees
Past meadow grounds
And further away from my home
Baying behind me
I hear the hounds
Flock's chasing to find me alone

A trail of sickness
Leading to me
If I am haunted
Then you will see

Searching the darkness
And emptiness
I'm hiding away from the sun
Will never rest
Will never be at ease
All my matter's expired so I run

There falls another
Vapor hands released the blade
Insane regrets at the drop
Instruments of death before me

Lose all to save a little
At your peril it's justified
And dismiss your demons
As death becomes a jest
You are the laughing stock
Of the absinthe minded
Confessions stuck in your mouth
And long gone fevers reappear

Nocturnally helpless
And weak in the light
Depending on a prayer
Pacing deserted roads to find
A seed of hope

They are the trees
Rotten pulp inside and never well
Roots sucking, thieving from my source
Tired boughs reaching for the light

It is all false pretension
Harlequin forest
Awaiting redemption for a lifetime
As they die alone
With no one by their side
Are they forgiven?

Stark determination
Poisoning the soul
Unfettered beast inside
Claiming sovereign control

And now the woods are burning
Tearing life crops asunder
Useless blackened remains
Still pyre smoldering


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:30:00 Aug 18 2009
Read 2,007 times



A video I created for: Reverie / Harlequin Forest by Opeth off of their album: Ghost Reveries, set to a mix of scenes I selected from Hostel II.
*disclaimer: if blood & gore bother you, do not watch*


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
07:30:32 Aug 18 2009
Read 2,005 times


Above is a video I created for My Gift To You by: Korn, off the album: Follow the Leader, set to scenes I selected & put together from Queen of the Damned.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
22:56:19 Aug 18 2009
Read 2,001 times

Lyrics for the video I am about to post. They are for the song Death Blooms by: Mudvanye

Cold seems crippling lame meander through corridors aroma's thick
with age mark off the day reflections of my life are fading

Pull me out of body don't want it don't want in,
Feeble frail and rotting descending I'm lost in,
A structure that's collapsing don't want it cast into,
Maker take the body don't want it wants me

Past has found its place salvation is no more will god accept my
peace bleached will pardon me reflections of my life are fading
Pull me out of body don't want it don't want in,
Feeble frail and rotting descending I'm lost in,
A structure that's collapsing don't want it cast into,
Maker take the body don't want it wants me

I just want to run fly kites wrestle jump and play
Swim through waves that crash to shore memories in me
cocooned in misery

I'm sick and tired of embracing reflections of past time receive me
or cast me away
...god please take me away
resistance futile suicidal ideas I will crucify my own being satisfy
selfish needs fuck the deities justify my own right to what's waiting
for me

On the other side the time has come lock and load I'm coming I'm
coming I'm coming I'm coming home

Pull me out of body don't want it don't want in,
Pull me out of body don't want it don't want in,
Pull me out of body don't want it don't want in,
Feeble frail and rotting descending I'm lost in,
A structure that's collapsing descending don't want it,
Maker take the body don't want it wants me,
Pull me out of body don't want it don't want in,
Feeble frail and rotting descending I'm lost in,
A structure that's collapsing descending don't want it,
Maker take the body don't want it wants me

I just want to run fly kites wrestle jump and play
Swim through waves that crash to shore memories in me
cocooned in misery
The darkness overcomes soul soars to the other plain
Existence past the door I sail through purgatory's bay

I asked a god for poison cradle me sown to my dreams souls searching
death blossoms where clouds lie over me held in god's hands death
blooming

Dark for fear of failure an inner gloom as wide as an eye and
fermenting roiling hate death grip in my veins unveiling rancid
petals flowering forth foul nectar the space between a blink and a
tear
...death blooms.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
22:57:10 Aug 18 2009
Read 2,000 times


Above is a video I created for Death Blooms by: Mudvayne, off of the album: L.D. 50, set to scenes I selected and put together from My Bloody Valentine 2009.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
06:13:23 Aug 19 2009
Read 1,998 times

below are lyrics to the video I am about to post

Pathetic by: Lamb of God
------------------------------------

Somewhere between an excuse and a lie
You found something that you believe
So proud, I guess I can't imagine why
Three cheers for what we used to be

Pathetic. Wasted. Soulless. Compromised.
Sleep-walking the mine field,
Shit talking, it crumbles around you
It come back around

Somewhere between delusion and denial
You'll drown in your own sympathy
Profound, at least you thought so at the time
A ghost of who you used to be

Pathetic. Wasted. Soulless. Compromised
Pathetic. Wasted. Soulless. Compromised.
Sleep-walking the mine field,
Shit talking, it crumbles around you
It come back around

Pathetic. Wasted. Souless. Compromised.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
06:13:59 Aug 19 2009
Read 1,997 times



Above is a video I created for Pathetic by: Lamb of God, off the album: Sacrament, set to scenes I selected & put together from Friday the 13th (2009).


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:32:45 Aug 20 2009
Read 1,991 times

These are lyrics to the next video I am about to post
for:

Glass And The Ghost Children by: Smashing Pumpkins
----------------------------------------------------------------

To the center of the earth
Or anywhere God decides
Full of fever pulling forth
We hear our call as all
To the center of the earth
As if written in
DNA is reaching out
To your frequency

I want to live
Don't want to die
I want to live
I want to try
All in prayer
Prayer in all
All are scared
Scared of all

Black rooms are calling
To men in leather coats
White labs are cooking
Up the silver ghost
The glass migrates under
Her translucent skin
And all are spiders
Wonder what we've got us in

All is you
You are all
All with you
You in all
I want to live
I don't want to die
I want to live
I want to try

*spoken interlude*
"So it's all very obtuse, because it's all, like, I don't know. So, like, I started thinking that everything I operate on is based on what I believe God was telling me to do. God could be my intuition or whatever, but I always assume, I always assume that the voice I hear is the voice of God. Then I started thinking, what if I'm insane? So I'm operating on the premise that I'm hearing the voice of God or what I perceive to be God speaking to me or through me, but maybe I'm completely in...so all my...demagoguery in my life about me thinking that my life has importance, my, my...thinking that my life has importance. My--my--my thought of it and the fact that I believe I'm following my intuition which in and of itself may be completely false. So then I started freaking out, thinking--of itself may be completely false. And again this creature that believes he's acting upon heavenly intuition but meanwhile he's totally rampant. And I started thinking maybe this is the cause of all the negativity against--and I started thinking maybe this is the cause of all the negativity against--and I started thinking maybe this is the cause of all the negativity against..." *end of spoken interlude*

So meets the final coda of a vinyl storm
One more cherry cola to lift up her dead arms
A dream of soft focus, sunsets filters through the din
We are losing contact as she dials it in
She can hear glass calling, or is it someone that looks like him?
She eyes TV reflection, and nods a knowing look
She says it doesn't matter, she never liked her looks
I have seen a thousand fractures, I have seen everything
'Cause knowing is its own answer, love something in a book
There's not much left to ponder, not much left to cook

*As she counted the spiders, as they crawled up inside her
(*line repeats 6 more times)


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:33:14 Aug 20 2009
Read 1,990 times


A video I created for Glass And The Ghost Children by: Smashing Pumpkins off the album: Machina/The Machines of God set to scenes I selected & put together from Watchmen. I believe this to be my best work so far.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:18:42 Aug 21 2009
Read 1,988 times



Above is a video I created for Parabol followed by Parabola by: Tool off the album: Lateralus, set to scenes I selected and put together from Resident Evil: Extinction.

to see the lyrics for the above songs in the above video, go to my journal under song lyrics for august


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:40:10 Aug 22 2009
Read 1,983 times

below are the lyrics to the video I am about to post.

A Looking In View by: Alice In Chains
--------------------------------------------

hear footsteps creak the floor
the shadows give away
someone outside the door
won't let 'em in


half damaged gears to grind
a run down broke machine
that steals your peace of mind
before you know it's gone
lay doubt, weight


silence burning, hold your tongue
keep a separate soul they'd know


hiding in the dark that's under
pulling to the surface
stumble, fall

a looking in view too long on the outside
desperate plans make sense and alone i....
h-i-i-i-i-i-i-d-e

a looking in view too long on the outside
desperate plans make sense and alone i....
h-i-i-i-i-i-i-d-e


these things I hate in you
also reflect it seems
distortion laced with spite
takes you out of me
late now, laid


hiding in the darkness under
pulling to the surface
somethin' crawling on your skin
discomfort makes you brake and run
stumble, fall

a looking in view too long on the outside
desperate plans make sense and alone i....h-i-i-i-i-i-d-e
a looking in view too long on the outside
desperate plans make sense and alone i....
h-i-i-i-i-i-d-e


it's why you never tell me heaven's on your mind
it's why you never tell me heaven's on your mind
that's why you'll never tell me heaven's on your mind
that's why you'll never tell me heaven's on your mind



a looking in view too long on the outside
desperate plans make sense and alone i...
h-i-i-i-i-d-e
a looking in view too long on the outside
desperate plans make sense and alone i...
h-i-i-i-i-d-e

it's why you never tell me heaven's on your mind
a vengeful mind...
oh god oooooh
selfish plans, a vengeful mind
it's all gone
oooooh
except for the cross
a vengeful mind just reached inside


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:40:48 Aug 22 2009
Read 1,982 times



Above is a video I created for the song "A Looking In View" by Alice In Chains of their 2009 album: Black Gives Way to Blue, set to scenes I selected and put together from The Dark Knight.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:43:21 Aug 23 2009
Read 1,979 times


Above is a video I created for The End Ahead (Arrowhead Project Mix) by: Bella Morte , remix off their album: Bleed the Grey Sky Black, set to scenes I selected and put together from Cloverfield.

The lyrics to the above song are posted under August song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:44:27 Aug 23 2009
Read 1,978 times


Above is a video I created for Cyanide by: Metallica off of their album: Death Magnetic, set to scenes and selected and put together from Doomsday.

The lyrics to the above song are posted under August song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:40:53 Aug 24 2009
Read 1,975 times


Above is a video I created for King Of Nothing by: Shadows Fall, off their 2009 album: Retribution, set to scenes I selected and put together from 28 Weeks Later.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
08:46:48 Aug 24 2009
Read 1,969 times


Above is a video I created for Haunted by: Disturbed of their album: Indestructible, set to selected scenes I put together from District 9.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
08:47:54 Aug 24 2009
Read 1,968 times


Above is a video I created for Skyforger by: Amorphis, off the album: Skyforger, set to scenes I selected & put together from Star Wars: Episode I - The Phanton Menace.

Lyrics to the above song are posted under August song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
12:04:42 Aug 24 2009
Read 1,966 times


Above is a video I created for Lacrymosa by: Evanescence, off the album: The Open Door, set to scenes I selected & put together from Twilight.

Lyrics to the above song are posted under August song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:47:25 Aug 25 2009
Read 1,959 times


A video I created for The Bleeding by: Five Finger Death Punch, off the album: The Way of the Fist, set to scenes I selected & put together from The Covenant.

Lyrics to the above song are posted under August song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:38:50 Aug 25 2009
Read 1,955 times


Above is a video I created for Still I Rise by: Shadows Fall off their 2009 album: Retribution, set to scenes I selected & put together from Terminator: Salvation. I do not have the songs lyrics at this time.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:27:16 Aug 26 2009
Read 1,952 times


Above is a video I created for Vendetta by: Slipknot, off the album: All Hope Is Gone, set to scenes I selected & put together from GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra.

Lyrics to the above song are posted under August song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
09:31:29 Aug 26 2009
Read 1,948 times

MsSanguinarius,

May I make a suggestion?

Since you've posted most of these videos in your journal, why not just post a link to your journal instead of posting them here too?

It may make it easier for you to compose your posts here in this thread and give more members a reason to view your journal. Just a thought.



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:41:15 Aug 26 2009
Read 1,943 times

I feel this is more direct advertising for my work, more exposure then just having it away in my journal...more likely people are to watch then when they are right in front of them when the open the thread. I hope it's ok, if people don't wanna see them, they can just not open this thread ofcourse. :O)



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:35:26 Aug 26 2009
Read 1,940 times


Above is a video I created for Chiron by: All That Remains off of the album: Overcome, set to scenes I selected & put together from Fast And Furious.

Lyrics to the above song are posted under August song lyrics my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:26:46 Aug 27 2009
Read 1,937 times


Above is a video I created for All Nightmare Long by: Metallica off the album: Death Magnetic, set to scenes I selected & put together from The Hills Have Eyes II.

Lyrics to the above track are in my journal under August song lyrics.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:07:25 Aug 27 2009
Read 1,934 times

Lyrics below are to the video I am about to post.

Down From The Sky by: Trivium
----------------------------------------

A chasm grows
In the cavity of serpentine teeth
Hunger pangs strike
For the sweet feast of innocent blood
Of innocent bloodshed
Now here we go

The vampires feed off the wars of mankind

Growing fat on the throne of an empire
Tyrant rules with the threat of a great fire

I've opened up my eyes
Seen the world for what it's worth
Tears rain down from the sky
They'll blow it all to bits
To prove whose god wields all the power
Fire rains down from the sky

The gaping wounds
Hemorrhaging the blood from which they feast
Eat us alive
Consume to feed a hunger with no
A hunger with no end
Let's fucking go

The vampires feed off the wars of mankind

Growing fat on the throne of an empire
Tyrant rules with the threat of a great fire

I've opened up my eyes
Seen the world for what it's worth
Tears rain down from the sky
They'll blow it all to bits
To prove whose god wields all the power
Fire rains down from the sky

This battle's not the same which they have led us
to believe
A synthesis of propaganda, terror and deceit
We are the cattle; they the slaughter; our meat:
gasoline

They pump us through the machine's valves
to cleanse the world's "disease"
We are the ammunition that will cause all life
to cease

Annihilate
All those who stand in their way
Obliterate
They'll rain their holocaust down from the sky

The vampires feed off the wars of mankind

Growing fat on the throne of an empire
Tyrant rules with the threat of a great fire

I've opened up my eyes
Seen the world for what it's worth
Tears rain down from the sky
They'll blow it all to bits
To prove whose god wields all the power
Fire rains down from the sky

Annihilate

All those who stand in their way
Obliterate
They'll rain their holocaust down from the sky



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:09:24 Aug 27 2009
Read 1,933 times


Above is a video I created for Down From the Sky by: Trivium, off the album: Shogun, set to scenes I selected & put together from Underworld: Evolution.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
10:10:19 Aug 27 2009
Read 1,931 times

below is the video in it's entirety for some reason, it cut off at the end when I first uploaded it to you tube, so below is the correct length


Above is a video I created for Down From the Sky by: Trivium, off the album: Shogun, set to scenes I selected & put together from Underworld: Evolution.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:23:13 Aug 28 2009
Read 1,926 times


Above is a video I created for Sleep Apnea by: Chevelle, off the 2009 album: Sci-Fi Crimes, set to scenes I selected & put together from The Condemned.


A video I created for Trekka (Desert Porn Mix) by: Puscifer off the 2008 album: "V" Is for Viagra (The Remixes), set to scenes I selected & put together from Silent Hill. Puscifer is a side project of Maynard James Keenan from Tool.

Lyrics to the above song are posted under August song lyrics my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
10:48:20 Aug 28 2009
Read 1,924 times


Above is a video I created for Communion And The Oracle by: Symphony X off the album: V-The New Mythology Suite,
set to scenes I selected & put together from The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.


Lyrics to the above song are posted under August song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
12:49:23 Aug 28 2009
Read 1,921 times


Above is a video I created for Upon the Shores by: Trivium, a bonus track off the album Shogun, set to scenes I selected & put together from Underworld.

Lyrics to the above song are posted under August song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:48:53 Aug 29 2009
Read 1,917 times


Above is a video I created for Honor by: Atreyu, off the album: Lead Sails Paper Anchor, set to scenes I selected & put together from the movie Fighting.


Above is a video I created for Alone by: Amorphis from the album: Am Universum, set to scenes I selected & put together from Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.


Lyrics to the above songs are posted under August song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


Aronoch
Aronoch
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 382
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:45:12 Aug 29 2009
Read 1,914 times

Your so talented. You must never sleep. Great work



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
06:11:12 Aug 30 2009
Read 1,910 times

Thank you, and yes I sleep ^^, but as a vampyre, I sleep odd hours, well that are normal to me Vv--vV



Above is a video I created for Voices by: Dream Theater, off the album: Awake, set to scenes I selected & put together from Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.

Lyrics to the above song are posted under August song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:29:35 Aug 30 2009
Read 1,907 times


Above is a video I created for Vague by: Orgy off of the album: Punk Statik Paranoia, set to a mix of scenes I selected & put together from Underworld, Underworld: Evolution And Underworld: Rise of the Lycans.

Lyrics to the above song are posted under August song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
07:41:21 Aug 31 2009
Read 1,904 times



Above is a video I created for Overcome by: Creed of their 2009 album: Full Circle, set to scenes I selected & put together from Iron Man.


lyrics to the above song can be found under August song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
23:25:17 Aug 31 2009
Read 1,901 times


.
Soldiers of the Wasteland by: Dragonforce, off the album: Sonic Firestorm set to scenes I selected & put together from the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, including: Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers & Return of the King.

lyrics to the above song can be found under August song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:23:09 Sep 01 2009
Read 1,895 times



A video I created for No World For Tomorrow by: Coheed And Cambria off of the album: Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume Two: No World for Tomorrow, set to scenes I selected & put together from Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.


A video I created for Overburdened by: Disturbed off the album Ten Thousand Fists, set to scenes I selected & put together from Blade: II.

Lyrics to the above songs are posted under September song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:14:11 Sep 02 2009
Read 1,893 times


A video I created for Misunderstood by: Dream Theater from the album: Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence, set to scenes I selected & put together from Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.


A video I created for Schism by: Tool, off the album: Lateralus, set to scenes I selected & put together from Star Wars Episodes I, II & III (The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones & Revenge of the Sith).

Lyrics to the above songs can be found under September song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:12:50 Sep 02 2009
Read 1,890 times


A video I created for Bloodwork by: 36 Crazy Fists, off the album: A Snow Capped Romance, set to scenes I selected & put together from Blade.

lyrics to the above song can be found under September song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
10:45:50 Sep 03 2009
Read 1,886 times


A video I created for Bloodlust by: Chimaira off the album: Chimaira, set to scenes I selected & put together from Blade, Blade II & Blade: Trinity.

lyrics to the above song can be found under September song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


xPrettyBoiX
xPrettyBoiX

No Longer Registered
22:27:17 Sep 03 2009
Read 1,883 times

lovely work



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
08:51:18 Sep 04 2009
Read 1,881 times

Thank you and

Click Here To See My Work On You Tube & Rate it and/or comment directly on there.



A video I created for Radiant Eclipse by: Avenged Sevenfold, from the album: Waking the Fallen, set to scenes I selected & put together from The Final Destination.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:34:15 Sep 05 2009
Read 1,875 times


A video I created for Can't Happen Here by: Atreyu, off the album Lead Sails Paper Anchor, set to scenes I selected & put together from District 9.

lyrics to the above song can be found under September song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:45:56 Sep 08 2009
Read 1,865 times


A video I created for The Game by: Disturbed, off the album: The Sickness, set to scenes I selected & put together from Gamer.

lyrics to the above song can be found under September song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


xXxQAUARINTINExXx
xXxQAUARINTINExXx
Revenant (41)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:17:47 Sep 08 2009
Read 1,861 times

Beautiful I must say...



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
22:31:15 Sep 08 2009
Read 1,858 times

Thank you



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:08:49 Sep 10 2009
Read 1,856 times



Gehenna by: Slipknot, off the album: All Hope Is Gone, set to scenes I selected and put together from Halloween II.

Lyrics to the above song are posted under September song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
06:41:15 Sep 14 2009
Read 1,845 times


A video I created for Eulogy by: Tool, off the album Ænima, set to scenes I selected & put together from Inglorious Bastards.

lyrics to the above song can be found under September song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
06:23:09 Sep 16 2009
Read 1,835 times



A video I created for My own Hell by: Five Finger Death Punch, off the album: War Is the Answer, set to scenes I selected & put together from Saw IV.

lyrics to the above song can be found under September song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
08:57:27 Sep 19 2009
Read 1,826 times


A video I created for The Venom Inside by: Chimaira, off the album: The Infection, set to scenes I selected & put together from Saw V.

lyrics to the above song can be found under September song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:08:00 Sep 22 2009
Read 1,820 times




•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:11:01 Sep 22 2009
Read 1,817 times

here is the description for the above video

A video I created for The Undertaker (Renholdër Mix) by: Puscifer, off the album: Don't Shoot the Messenger, set to scenes I selected & put together from Sorority Row. Puscifer is a side project of Maynard from Tool.

Lyrics to the above song are posted under September song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
15:01:02 Sep 22 2009
Read 1,813 times


A video I created for This Circus by: Chevelle, off the album: Sci-Fi Crimes Set to scenes I selected & put together from 9.

Lyrics to the above song are posted under September song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
18:21:30 Sep 22 2009
Read 1,809 times


A video I created for Deformography by: Marilyn Manson, off the album: Antichrist Superstar set to scenes I selected & put together from Jennifer's Body.

Lyrics to the above song are posted under September song lyrics in my journal.



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
10:31:30 Sep 25 2009
Read 1,798 times


A video I created for Exile by: Soilwork off the album: Sworn To A Great Divide, set to scenes I selected & put together from Whiteout.

Lyrics to the above song are posted under September song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
07:30:35 Oct 02 2009
Read 1,777 times


A video I created for The Patient (With Eon Blue Apocalypse intro), off of Lateralus, set to scenes I selected & put together from Pandorum.

Lyrics to the above song are posted under October song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:20:00 Oct 06 2009
Read 1,769 times


A video I created for Hard to See by: Fiver Finger Death Punch off the album: War Is the Answer, set to scenes I selected & put together from Saw II.


A video I created for A New Game by: Mudvayne off the album: The New Game, set to scenes I selected & put together from Saw III.

Lyrics to the above songs are posted under October song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


VR System
VR System

No Longer Registered
01:20:00 Oct 06 2009
Read 1,769 times

This thread has been automatically closed for length.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by VR System on Oct 06 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.9829 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X