.
VR
Befriend me...
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



LunaMaxwell
LunaMaxwell
Malcontent (9)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
05:37:31 Aug 14 2009
Read 703 times

Or just rate my profile and read my journal [adding it to your favs list of course ;)]. I need to get my status up a bit. Let me know if you add me as a friend or read my journal.

Thanks!

Peace, Love & Blood,

LunaMaxwell




•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
14:02:55 Aug 14 2009
Read 691 times

How about all of the above?

You've been rated, added and faved :)



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
22:06:37 Aug 14 2009
Read 688 times

I added you and your journal and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


angelhell
angelhell
Banshee (72)
Posts: 29
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:50:06 Aug 14 2009
Read 686 times

well done please do the same



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:31:24 Aug 14 2009
Read 681 times

You've been rated, added and favored too :)



•  REPLY  •


jaggedxtears
jaggedxtears
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 160
Honor: 20
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:33:59 Aug 15 2009
Read 671 times

you've been rated, stalked, added, added to journals!!
;)
all in one breath!



•  REPLY  •


LadySarah
LadySarah

No Longer Registered
10:25:39 Aug 15 2009
Read 662 times

Hi there I have just add you and well rated you also

Look forward to chatting you


LadySarah



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,946
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:43:02 Aug 15 2009
Read 658 times

added rated & favorited



•  REPLY  •


Ciardha
Ciardha
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 2,070
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:50:36 Aug 15 2009
Read 656 times

I have rated and added you



•  REPLY  •


paxnor
paxnor
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 2,084
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:18:33 Aug 15 2009
Read 654 times

...you've been rated & added!
:)
lovely...
feel free to return same...



•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:57:49 Aug 15 2009
Read 644 times

rated and added you.....



•  REPLY  •


NajiAinila
NajiAinila
Specter (43)
Posts: 73
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:36:27 Aug 15 2009
Read 641 times

Added, Rated, Favorited! Feel free to return the favor.



•  REPLY  •


LunaMaxwell
LunaMaxwell
Malcontent (9)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
01:29:38 Aug 24 2009
Read 633 times

Thanks to all of you so far. I plan on returning the favor of rating your profile. Let me know if I missed yours



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
05:55:36 Aug 24 2009
Read 629 times

I have added and rated you!



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
07:10:39 Aug 24 2009
Read 626 times

All added and rated hun :D



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
08:31:16 Aug 24 2009
Read 623 times

I added, I rated, I stole your cookie!

Can you add me in return, pretty please :D I will give you your cookie back :P



•  REPLY  •


AMurderOfSin
AMurderOfSin
Venerable Sire (133)
Posts: 2,158
Honor: 21
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:19:36 Sep 20 2009
Read 609 times

Added.. rated.. and added journal..



•  REPLY  •


ManzanaOscura
ManzanaOscura

No Longer Registered
03:25:37 Sep 20 2009
Read 606 times

I rated your profile, added you and added your journal to favorite journal' list

best regards! :)



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
03:45:37 Sep 20 2009
Read 603 times

Added your journal, added you as a friend and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


vipersangel2
vipersangel2
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 144
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:53:40 Sep 20 2009
Read 594 times

added rated journaled



•  REPLY  •


LunaMaxwell
LunaMaxwell
Malcontent (9)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
03:37:23 Sep 29 2009
Read 586 times

You guys are awesome. I will love you all forever! Haha



•  REPLY  •


13:18:54 Sep 29 2009
Read 577 times

just added you to my friendslist and to my favourite journals. Also rated your profile page.



•  REPLY  •


LunaMaxwell
LunaMaxwell
Malcontent (9)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
22:52:44 Sep 29 2009
Read 573 times

thanks so much



•  REPLY  •


danzig1330
danzig1330
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 494
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
08:42:58 Sep 30 2009
Read 562 times

I added you and your journal and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
Dastardly Being (59)
Posts: 22
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:12:11 Sep 30 2009
Read 555 times

Nice work, rated, added and journaled.



•  REPLY  •


MorbidAngels15
MorbidAngels15
Great Sire (117)
Posts: 2,869
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Pirates
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
14:09:36 Oct 01 2009
Read 542 times

Rated, added and faved hun :)



•  REPLY  •


LunaMaxwell
LunaMaxwell
Malcontent (9)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
22:19:04 Oct 01 2009
Read 525 times

I love you people...you just bless me with your graciousness :)



•  REPLY  •


FallnAngel
FallnAngel
Lusus Naturae (45)
Posts: 5
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:28:15 Oct 02 2009
Read 521 times

I have added and rated! Feel free to do the same!



•  REPLY  •


PosionedFate
PosionedFate

No Longer Registered
01:33:32 Oct 02 2009
Read 518 times

Rated, added to fav journal and added to friends..please return the favor



•  REPLY  •


fleshwound
fleshwound
Disciple (53)
Posts: 12
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:18:54 Oct 02 2009
Read 514 times

i rated and added read



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:26:16 Oct 02 2009
Read 506 times

Re-rated you and added to friends list.



•  REPLY  •


RelliK
RelliK
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 1,432
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
10:18:43 Oct 02 2009
Read 500 times

I have rated and added you



•  REPLY  •


xIzelx
xIzelx
Blood Drinker (68)
Posts: 558
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:14:25 Oct 03 2009
Read 488 times

I have added and rated. :)



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:57:40 Oct 18 2009
Read 476 times

I have added you and rated you :)



•  REPLY  •


NocturnalGoddess
NocturnalGoddess
Superior Sire (149)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:44:37 Oct 22 2009
Read 469 times

I'm looking for the same as far as journal & friend adds. (And if you rate me, I rate back what I get.)

Please (double) add me and I will be most happy to add you as well! =)



•  REPLY  •


shadowfever
shadowfever
Apostate (62)
Posts: 391
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:32:00 Oct 22 2009
Read 465 times

You have been rated, you and your journal have been added.



•  REPLY  •


LunaMaxwell
LunaMaxwell
Malcontent (9)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
19:03:41 Oct 29 2009
Read 452 times

People are so nice here



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.3816 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X