The first issue of Bite, Journal of the Undead is out. If you have a chance, please check it out and let me know what you think.
http://www.vampiresong.com/Bite.html
Fair warning to those under 18, some of the work contains adult content.
Thanks!
thank you for the info I always enjoy a good reading, I defenilty will have a look and let you know ^^
Is that a new novel?
Sounds interesting, thanks for the info.
Nope. Not a novel, but an e-journal with a vampire/goth theme. Some of the works are from people here on VR. :)
Thanks! I can't take all the credit. I only assembled. :)
But there are some awesome writers and artists out there!
Oooo...shiny! I love thelayout.
And not just cuz I am one of the featured people.
Bite is still accepting submissions for its Halloween issue. If you're a writer, artist or photographer, do consider submitting your work!
http://vampiresong.com/Bite.html
In two weeks Bite will be defunct. We are no longer accepting submissions, but thank you to those who contributed.
For [i]serious[/i] scholars, writers, poets and artists, a new literary journal will be released in 2010, which will feature works in the genres of magical realism, Gothic, science-fiction and fantasy. If interested, please ask.
http://www.vampiresong.com/octoberbite/Defunct.html
Although it was not in the original plan, I've been doing much of the work on putting Bite together. I simply can't take on anymore and something has to give. Anyway, the new journal will be produced by serious scholars and artists on the subjects. I believe it'll be a good one. It will not have vampires as a primary focus, however.