Could really use a few more friends. Yeah, so I'm desperate, lol.
Feel free to add me, message me and I will return the favor...
Blessed be,
kat
I had rated you previously, I have now added you. Feel free to do the same.
Sorry , sweetie, i tried to go rate you but nothing is showing up
BloodLife had the same trouble, but he got thew page up eventually, must have been his settings?
I added you, rated you, journaled you and am stalking you.
awww hon....wish i could help ya....but you are already my friend! lol
Re-rated and added. I'm surprised you weren't added already considering you were once in DeMorte with me though...
MMm...I tried to read your profile, but nothing show up. Any idea about what is wrong?
No sorry, happens occasionally to people, but then they get it to reveal itself eventually, sorry not sure why...
rated and added and I could use some help getting out of the red too? :)
Y'all rock! I'm so enjoying meeting you all through you adding me and messaging me!
Blessed be!
greetings I have dropped by and rated your profile as well as added u and your journal I would be honoured if you could do the same.