Well I decided that I wanted to go back to the first user name I had, wished I had never changed it...It looks so much better with out the x's...
So if you were on my journal list, please re add me, if you werent on my journal list and have never added me, if you do so I will gladly do the same.... having a little healthy competition with someone and need to reach 450 people added to friends list and journals... I am at 251 at the moment, so think maybe you all can help ?
There is candy in it for ya ;-}



Glad to have your old name back too. I've done all the good stuff for ya!!! YAY
Hmmm I usually hold out for chocolate only but.... I'll make an exception this time and add you too. ;)
Stopped by to rate you, added to Friend List and added your Journal to favourites. :)
I rated, and added your journal to my favorites list. I also added you to my friends list.
Rated you...added your journal and also as a friend.
Awesome profile.
I have got you added and even stalked this time. Now...got any Gooberz candy in that bag?
Dominar note*
Changed thread title, on thread authors request.
Yes I know trhat dear but I was also told it take an act of god to make you not a mean ole man... and that has been accomplished... so ya see
Come on guys. Help help add add
Nice to see some healthy competition between you both. Can we have Team Rachey t-shirts lol. Re-added! :D
hands out glittery buttons. Almost to level 127. 126.94
Ya ya ya I know... but I'm tired... and. You have an advantage. I'm on my cell
Added you as a friend and added your journal. With a page that sweet. dont need the candy now :)
already got ya
I wonder where did you take those candy from? huh?
hehehe
I am the candy factory mafia holder on vr hehehe
Hhahaa added and
No comment on where the candy came from
Go SIS!! lol.. heya anyone reading this can also add me and ill add you as im in the same coven with these two and WAY behind them..lol..:) ~jj
Thank you everyone and I have retruned the favor
PS/ Yes AYW I will catch up to you dear, even if it means hiding your laptop for a week lol
hehe ponders that idea lol Thanks everyone have added you all as well =}
Now come on dear you know your woman isn't a quitter, a bit under the weather perhaps but never a quitter
adding or should i say being added seems to do nothing for me anymore, maybe i reached my limit.
Thanks ladies lol and the oleman well ya you have reached your limit alright.