.
VR
Imagesinwords 4th year!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Vampirewitch39
Vampirewitch39
Royal Sire (204)
Posts: 1,069
Honor: 20,346
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:35:23 Nov 05 2009
Read 582 times

Dang... that is a long time to give a site. But as a member who has been helped by your kind words and leadership, I am very very glad you have given so much time here.

I mean...four years? I bet they used smoke signals back way back then. ;)



:)




•  REPLY  •


Cartomancer
Cartomancer
Arch Sire (194)
Posts: 1,252
Honor: 32,247
[ Give / Take ]
Cartomancer is the Hand of the Prince.
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:23:55 Nov 05 2009
Read 579 times

:P

Thanks a lot, Veedub :)

This place pulled me out of a serious slump at that time (when I joined). I was fresh home from living away due to Hurricane Katrina. We had to wait until electricity and water were back running, as well as the schools opening again. We had curfews in town and you really couldn't go anywhere due to the bumper to bumper traffic of all the construction workers. I decided to occupy my time online- and found Vampire Rave. I'm really happy I found this place... and I stick around because it always gives me reason to ;)



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:49:36 Nov 05 2009
Read 576 times

Thats awesome, Happy 4th year with many more to come !



•  REPLY  •


Indulgence
Indulgence
Noble Sire (163)
Posts: 720
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:00:31 Nov 05 2009
Read 573 times

Way to go, images!



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
18:02:11 Nov 05 2009
Read 572 times


here's to four more !


•  REPLY  •


Sinora
Sinora
Sire (101)
Posts: 798
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:34:33 Nov 05 2009
Read 568 times

May you be here for a long time to come. I for one enjoy reading your journal and through it have come to 'know', like and respect you.



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:17:32 Nov 05 2009
Read 561 times

Congratulations Images,

As another to whom you've given great enjoyment with your journal and opinions in the forum, I'm very happy you found VR and stuck around.



•  REPLY  •


BLOODLIFE
BLOODLIFE
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 627
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:26:16 Nov 05 2009
Read 557 times

You rock sweetie, hope to see you around for many more years ;-)



•  REPLY  •


Cartomancer
Cartomancer
Arch Sire (194)
Posts: 1,252
Honor: 32,247
[ Give / Take ]
Cartomancer is the Hand of the Prince.
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:27:06 Nov 05 2009
Read 555 times

Thank you all :) And no worries- I like it too much :P



•  REPLY  •


RelliK
RelliK
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 1,432
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:34:00 Nov 05 2009
Read 551 times

Congrats i hope you make it many more



•  REPLY  •


Serenity
Serenity
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 285
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:40:32 Nov 05 2009
Read 549 times

Wout Wout!!!

Images you rock!!!! Keep Rocking girl!!!

I was going to get the strippers, but somehow, someone left them in the freezer again!



•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:55:36 Nov 06 2009
Read 545 times

congrats on 4 years, i know things have changed a lot over the years but it should comfort you to know im still the same bastid i have always been lol



•  REPLY  •


CarnelianMyst
CarnelianMyst
Sire (100)
Posts: 188
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of La Bella Oscuridad
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:09:25 Nov 06 2009
Read 542 times

Happy 4th...so proud to call you my friend! :)



•  REPLY  •


tr1n1ty01
tr1n1ty01
Viscount Sire (183)
Posts: 3,248
Honor: 20
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Infectus Somnium (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:27:07 Nov 06 2009
Read 539 times

That is awesome!!!! Congrats!!!!



•  REPLY  •


Oceanne
Oceanne
Noble Sire (160)
Posts: 4,490
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:32:13 Nov 06 2009
Read 537 times

Wow,you rock girl.vR is a better place cause of you.Congrats.



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
08:17:55 Nov 06 2009
Read 529 times

Congrats to somone I admire and respect, you bring so much to the rave, can't imagine it without you *hugs*



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
13:10:33 Nov 06 2009
Read 523 times

Congrats to you !



•  REPLY  •


shadowrealm
shadowrealm

No Longer Registered
17:12:54 Nov 06 2009
Read 520 times

Very well done! Happy anniversary. :)



•  REPLY  •


dabbler
dabbler
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 11,418
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
19:31:52 Nov 06 2009
Read 517 times

congrates Here's wishin' you many more..*toast*



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:47:50 Nov 06 2009
Read 512 times

Congrats on the 4 years!!



•  REPLY  •


Lolita
Lolita
Sycophant (6)
Posts: 346
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
23:27:00 Nov 06 2009
Read 508 times

Congratulations Images!! Four years is quite a milestone. **passes out cake**

*imagesinwords edit* Thanks everyone! FYI... I made this an RIP because RIA is no longer allowed in the main forum ;)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by imagesinwords on Nov 07 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2443 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X