Just thought i'd poke my teeth in here and say a quick hello. Check out my page and give a rating. If you'd like add me to your friends list, just let me know so I can return the favor.
I am always up for making new friends and sharing thoughts and such.
Amorte!
Korathan
Good to have you here!! I"ve added and rated including your journal.
I've added you to my friendslist and favorite journals and rated your profile and portfolio.
A warm Hello....added you to my friend's list as well as your journal.
Rated your profile and portilflio
Welcome to VR...I have rated you and added you to Friends and Journal :)
Gotcha added and rated and all that good stuff please feel free to do the same when you have the time. :)
Thank you all....please if I have missed anyone, in returning favors, let me know so that I can get to you.
Amorte!