everyone please feel free to add me to your friends list,rate my profile and portfolio,stalk me and add my journal to your favorites.
You have been added, rated and stalked. Please do the same :)
I can't believe I missed you but you're rated and added now :)
Rated, added and all that good stuff. :) Please feel free to do the same when you have the time.
Re-rated Profile and Portfolio.
Added you to Friend List and Journal to favourites.
Done, I rated you, added you and favorited your journal.
You have a great page, I love your custom VR banner. You have been added and rated.
thank you! i'm still looking for more friends and adds :)
i will add,rate and stalk you as well,feel free to do the sane to me,everyone in here can add me,just let me know if you do so i can add you too :D
dannifilth