.
VR
Help me level up!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



XoracleX
XoracleX

No Longer Registered
19:59:37 Nov 13 2009
Read 735 times

Rate me add me and add my journal and I will return the favor!! Thank you!




•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:17:40 Nov 13 2009
Read 728 times

I've added and rated all.



•  REPLY  •


Rexenabflow40K
Rexenabflow40K

No Longer Registered
21:58:42 Nov 13 2009
Read 724 times

i too have added & rated plz feel free to do the same to me too if you wish



•  REPLY  •


XoracleX
XoracleX

No Longer Registered
00:27:44 Nov 14 2009
Read 718 times

Thank you I've added you both!



•  REPLY  •


XoracleX
XoracleX

No Longer Registered
03:34:13 Nov 14 2009
Read 713 times

Cmon all, I'm dying to open my mentorship, you would be helping me out greatly!!



•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
07:32:11 Nov 14 2009
Read 709 times

ok rated and added, feel free to do the same.



•  REPLY  •


phoebeXrouge
phoebeXrouge
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 586
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
22:00:11 Nov 14 2009
Read 699 times

...added, rated...loved!
^.^



•  REPLY  •


XoracleX
XoracleX

No Longer Registered
13:49:34 Nov 15 2009
Read 696 times

Thank you!!!



•  REPLY  •


Sinora
Sinora
Sire (101)
Posts: 798
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
14:06:39 Nov 15 2009
Read 692 times

Rated and added as requested hon.



•  REPLY  •


XoracleX
XoracleX

No Longer Registered
16:28:18 Nov 15 2009
Read 688 times

Thanks I returned the favor!!



•  REPLY  •


markus666
markus666
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 1,729
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:59:57 Nov 15 2009
Read 685 times

Is a pleasure to add you and rate you as well. See you around the circle.



•  REPLY  •


XoracleX
XoracleX

No Longer Registered
19:36:39 Nov 15 2009
Read 681 times

Thank you I'm adding you right now!!



•  REPLY  •


Juliana
Juliana
Iconoclast (93)
Posts: 74
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
05:15:01 Nov 16 2009
Read 676 times

i rated you along time ago :) posting forums is the fastest way i found to level up good luck :) i'm trying to level up as well



•  REPLY  •


rockingXrobin
rockingXrobin
Elemental (77)
Posts: 199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:58:27 Nov 16 2009
Read 668 times

add you rated you hope it helps



•  REPLY  •


XoracleX
XoracleX

No Longer Registered
17:10:47 Nov 16 2009
Read 661 times

Thank you I added you and rated you and added your journals!



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
20:46:14 Nov 16 2009
Read 657 times

re-rated...added also added journal



•  REPLY  •


XoracleX
XoracleX

No Longer Registered
02:07:18 Nov 17 2009
Read 652 times

Yes I'm doing that too! ;)



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
11:06:09 Nov 17 2009
Read 648 times

I added you on both counts and rated you, hope it helps with your leveling up.



•  REPLY  •


XoracleX
XoracleX

No Longer Registered
17:26:59 Nov 17 2009
Read 645 times

Thank you I added you too!!



•  REPLY  •


XoracleX
XoracleX

No Longer Registered
13:12:11 Nov 18 2009
Read 641 times

Thanks everyone this is really helping me out!!



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
05:08:58 Nov 22 2009
Read 627 times

I have added you and rerated you oracleofdarkness.



•  REPLY  •


XoracleX
XoracleX

No Longer Registered
17:30:03 Nov 22 2009
Read 620 times

Thank you I have returned the favor!!



•  REPLY  •


ImperfectBeing
ImperfectBeing
Evil One (74)
Posts: 185
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:04:46 Nov 22 2009
Read 618 times

I,ll rate you , and add all the stuff . Lea x



•  REPLY  •


RelliK
RelliK
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 1,432
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
21:13:16 Nov 22 2009
Read 614 times

I have added and rated. also your journal



•  REPLY  •


XoracleX
XoracleX

No Longer Registered
22:27:17 Nov 22 2009
Read 609 times

Thank you I've added and rated you both!!



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:31:24 Nov 23 2009
Read 607 times

Re-rated and added as well. have fun reaching your goal.



•  REPLY  •


danzig1330
danzig1330
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 494
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:23:58 Nov 23 2009
Read 602 times

Had already rated but I have added you and your journal.



•  REPLY  •


XoracleX
XoracleX

No Longer Registered
14:22:25 Nov 23 2009
Read 591 times

Thanks I added you both and rated you both!



•  REPLY  •


Elizabeth18
Elizabeth18
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 1,996
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:57:08 Dec 20 2009
Read 576 times

Ive added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


shadowfever
shadowfever
Apostate (62)
Posts: 391
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
21:21:34 Dec 20 2009
Read 571 times

Previously rated, now added.



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
00:31:19 Dec 27 2009
Read 566 times

have done so, all the best in leveling up



•  REPLY  •


XoracleX
XoracleX

No Longer Registered
16:05:07 Jan 17 2010
Read 553 times

thank you all!!



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
08:56:25 Jan 20 2010
Read 544 times

I already have added you so I rerated =)



•  REPLY  •


DarkIndilisse
DarkIndilisse

No Longer Registered
09:55:12 Jan 23 2010
Read 540 times

got you already :)



•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
03:34:16 Feb 13 2010
Read 533 times

Very well then



•  REPLY  •


paxnor
paxnor
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 2,084
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:20:27 Feb 13 2010
Read 528 times

rated, added and loved!
^.^
tragically cliche, but cry little sister,
is still one of my alltime favorites...



•  REPLY  •


XoracleX
XoracleX

No Longer Registered
18:49:57 Feb 13 2010
Read 526 times

Thank you very much you guys are great!!



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.3601 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X