.
VR
Hi, I need friends.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



LordBaalNox
LordBaalNox
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 174
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
20:18:34 Nov 16 2009
Read 554 times

Hi Everyone,

I was advised by a friend to post here. I am new to Vampire Rave and I need friends. Please add me if you like, I will keep in contact with you. If you do add me as a friend, please let me know so that I can do the same for you too.

Thanks,
Aurora




•  REPLY  •


NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:36:44 Nov 16 2009
Read 546 times

added and rated please add me to both your friends and journals list



•  REPLY  •


VampirePrincessPayne
VampirePrincessPayne
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
23:46:32 Nov 16 2009
Read 544 times

Added and Rated you. Please, add and rate me back. :)



•  REPLY  •


airwitch08
airwitch08
Sire (109)
Posts: 2,777
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
09:01:47 Nov 17 2009
Read 539 times

Added and rated. Please return the favor.



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
11:03:44 Nov 17 2009
Read 536 times

I rated you a 10 and added you to my friends list. Impressive work on your profile too, by the way.



•  REPLY  •


LordBaalNox
LordBaalNox
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 174
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
11:46:12 Nov 17 2009
Read 534 times

Hi Everyone,

For everyone that is above me, I have rated you and added you all to my friends list. Thank you very much and I hope to get to know you better as I learn more here.

Aurora



•  REPLY  •


Shadowdancer
Shadowdancer
Dastardly Being (59)
Posts: 78
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
15:49:35 Nov 21 2009
Read 523 times

I have added yo uand rated you please feel free to do the same!!

~Shadowdancer~



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:51:29 Nov 21 2009
Read 515 times

I've added and rated.



•  REPLY  •


XXVampyricXWarriorXX
XXVampyricXWarriorXX
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 60
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:03:26 Nov 22 2009
Read 512 times

Welcome to VR, I am adding you now.



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
04:33:43 Nov 22 2009
Read 508 times

I have added you and rated you Aurora.



•  REPLY  •


LordBaalNox
LordBaalNox
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 174
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
04:42:39 Nov 22 2009
Read 506 times

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for adding me as a friend. I have rated each of you and added you all to my friends list. You all have such beautiful profiles, it was a pleasure visiting them.

Aurora



•  REPLY  •


BowieX
BowieX

No Longer Registered
14:53:41 Dec 01 2009
Read 499 times

greetings I have dropped by and rated your profile as well as added u and your journal I would be honoured if you could do the same.



•  REPLY  •


XLadyRoseX
XLadyRoseX
High Sire (158)
Posts: 3,006
Honor: 330
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:35:33 Dec 01 2009
Read 495 times

Added and rated please feel free to return the favor


•  REPLY  •


vampyrebeauty
vampyrebeauty
Superior Sire (143)
Posts: 2,875
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Sete Diabolica (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
19:03:31 Dec 01 2009
Read 491 times

I have added and rated :) Welcome to VR



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
23:44:25 Dec 01 2009
Read 487 times

have rated and added you to my friends list, hope you doing well in VR



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by LordBaalNox on Dec 16 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1822 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X