its simple as pie...add my journal and send me a message saying "journal added" and ill return the favor, ill also add and rate you if i havent already but im looking for journal adds because im lacking in that department....so add away!!!! lol
I added you to favourite journal and friendslist and rated your profile.
Well..... ill think about it gonna give me something good to read ? Hehe
ill admit its rare when i post in my journal but i dont want to be one of those people who babble on and on about nothing daily lol
Speakin of easy as Pie.. Tah-Dah! I can't remember if I added you or not, so if I didn't I will. And if I did, well then, you are doomed to be on my journals list!
-sinister laugh-
-shifty eyes-
-exits stage left-
Omg it was a mooniepie drive by lol and yes dear I know you don't write much in here... but always love seeing what's in there especially tales of the. Nephews lol
Well darn I can't win for losing today. I thought that I added your journal when I added you as a friend. Oh well got ya added now lol
thank ya everyone....and its not safe here in da hood anymore dear, da moonies is out looking to add people and that cant be good lol
added your journal to my favs one lodege brother to an other
Yes. Dear it truely is not safe in the hood anymore with moonies out and about. *hides behind her man don't let her get me dear"
thank you everyone and yes dear...but you know there is no protection from da moonies lol
I'm pretty certain I already had everyone here added lol but if I don't. I will.
Yes dear that is true there is no hiding from her , but can't we just. Feed her a highschool chess team to distract her for a while ? Hehe
ok everyone who has posted in this thread has been added as well as there journal, thank you all.
Added and rated, would you return the favors please? Thank you so kindly.
thank you everyone, the favor has been returned to all of ya.
did i mention that an add for me is a hard blow to the mean ole rachy? hehe
such a mean ole man you are, I am still killing you in level though
only reason you are ahead is because of muh mark, i can fix that ya know? lol
thank you tp...think ive had you added over a year now lol
ah huh sure ole man I have earned my mark... and if you take it away... I will go wandering