.
VR
In need of a lot of HELP
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



xTigressx
xTigressx

No Longer Registered
14:29:33 Dec 21 2009
Read 711 times

Greetings everybody who visits this page. I need people to rate, add me and add my Journal. I promise I will return the favour.




•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
14:52:23 Dec 21 2009
Read 707 times

Have Rated
Have added to Friends
Have added your journal



•  REPLY  •


Reddarkice
Reddarkice
High Sire (156)
Posts: 7,549
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
16:02:49 Dec 21 2009
Read 703 times

I've rated and added all.



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:50:03 Dec 21 2009
Read 699 times

I added you, I think I go your journal but I'll swing back in and see if I did. =]



•  REPLY  •


RelliK
RelliK
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 1,432
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
21:47:42 Dec 21 2009
Read 695 times

Rated added also your journal



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
22:20:26 Dec 21 2009
Read 693 times

Rated...added you n your journal



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:33:00 Dec 22 2009
Read 688 times

Hi your added and rated.



•  REPLY  •


RosalindChoiseul
RosalindChoiseul
Cannibal (30)
Posts: 28
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
07:05:58 Dec 22 2009
Read 685 times

hello, I rated you profile and added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


xTigressx
xTigressx

No Longer Registered
20:56:23 Dec 23 2009
Read 679 times

thank you all I have done likewise, thank you



•  REPLY  •


21:10:13 Dec 23 2009
Read 674 times

I just added you to my friendslist and favourite journals and rated your profile.



•  REPLY  •


VampFriend
VampFriend

No Longer Registered
02:57:37 Dec 24 2009
Read 672 times

rated & added:)



•  REPLY  •


PriestessOfNyx
PriestessOfNyx
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 738
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:08:45 Dec 24 2009
Read 665 times

added you and your journal and rated you also



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
19:19:56 Dec 24 2009
Read 660 times

checked and got your journal as well



•  REPLY  •


evileye
evileye
Ophidian (66)
Posts: 153
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:54:35 Feb 28 2010
Read 602 times

I have added you and rated you



•  REPLY  •


therealthing
therealthing
Baronial Sire (170)
Posts: 2,872
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:14:59 Feb 28 2010
Read 599 times

I stopped by to rate,add you and your journal,and I am stalking you,LOL
Please return the favor.
10
=)
Photobucket



•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
21:45:13 Feb 28 2010
Read 596 times

will do so



•  REPLY  •


MidnightsMaster
MidnightsMaster
Superior Sire (148)
Posts: 168
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:19:58 Mar 01 2010
Read 592 times

rated & added



•  REPLY  •


xTigressx
xTigressx

No Longer Registered
07:28:07 Mar 08 2010
Read 583 times

Can everyone please check to see if they have added my Journal as well. I am so close to levelling up to Sire and every little bit will help the cause..

Cheers



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
10:28:17 Mar 08 2010
Read 579 times

congrats on achieving the level of Sire



•  REPLY  •


xTigressx
xTigressx

No Longer Registered
03:58:49 Jun 27 2010
Read 551 times

still looking for people to rate and add as a friend and please also rate my journal. Send me a message and i will promise to return the favour in full.

Thanks



•  REPLY  •


BowieX
BowieX

No Longer Registered
04:35:40 Jun 27 2010
Read 547 times

done all keep going strong



•  REPLY  •


xTigressx
xTigressx

No Longer Registered
07:03:10 Jun 27 2010
Read 542 times

thank you all for your help appreciate it.



•  REPLY  •


08:44:25 Jun 27 2010
Read 537 times

rated =]



•  REPLY  •


Tommyboy
Tommyboy
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 1,434
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
11:01:30 Jun 27 2010
Read 533 times

already had you as friend so i re-rated you



•  REPLY  •


RaggedyAndy
RaggedyAndy
Sire (101)
Posts: 535
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:37:21 Jun 27 2010
Read 528 times

Already Rated, but added You as Friend. :)



•  REPLY  •


CrimsonTorment
CrimsonTorment
Viper (75)
Posts: 224
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:31:58 Jun 27 2010
Read 525 times

Off to rate and add ya!



•  REPLY  •


Bane
Bane

No Longer Registered
19:27:31 Jun 27 2010
Read 522 times

Okie dokie, I ask that you kindly do the same to help in like-kind.

Thanks!



•  REPLY  •


KarminaTheDarkAngel
KarminaTheDarkAngel
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,056
Honor: 36
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Sete Diabolica (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
20:17:00 Jun 27 2010
Read 519 times

rerated added ur journal :) U was already on my friends list



•  REPLY  •


DarknessandShadows
DarknessandShadows

No Longer Registered
06:40:29 Jun 28 2010
Read 517 times

As you wish.



•  REPLY  •


xfrankiex
xfrankiex
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 1,530
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:18:43 Jun 28 2010
Read 515 times

rated and added - hope it helps



•  REPLY  •


BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,977
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:13:29 Jun 28 2010
Read 513 times

I believe I have everything added already, but I will double check and will definitely re-rate! It's been a while since I last rated you, so hopefully that will help! Good luck!


•  REPLY  •


aerobella
aerobella

No Longer Registered
21:24:51 Jun 28 2010
Read 511 times

I have rated and added you dear .good luck



•  REPLY  •


XxHalfbreedxX
XxHalfbreedxX

No Longer Registered
04:48:09 Jun 29 2010
Read 509 times

added and rated and now your journal is on my favorites :)



•  REPLY  •


XLadyRoseX
XLadyRoseX
High Sire (158)
Posts: 3,006
Honor: 330
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:01:56 Jul 03 2010
Read 502 times

Added and Rated


•  REPLY  •


WhisperingWolf
WhisperingWolf
Sire (103)
Posts: 660
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:19:15 Jul 04 2010
Read 499 times

Added ,Rated


•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:25:19 Aug 10 2010
Read 482 times

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 20 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.5142 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X