tammy
tammy
Superior Sire (140)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
12:59:24 Oct 03 2013
Read 1,126 times

*sigh* it is a sad day.....one of my very best friends is being laid to rest today

LOVEJOY, Cindy Lee age 53 of Hamilton, passed away on September, 30, 2013 at Hospice of Hamilton. She was born in Hamilton on February 8, 1960. Cindy was an avid reader and enjoyed spending time with her cats. She is survived by her mother, Barbara Mick; daughter, Jenni (Ken Molnar) Barrett; twin sister, Sandy Lovejoy; sister, Ginger (Roger) Rapien; and many other extended family and friends. She was preceded in death by her father, Paul H. Mick; daughter, Amanda Bowers; and husband, Rick Bowers. The family would like to thank the staff at Hospice of Hamilton for their care and compassion. Visitation will be 10am until time of service (11am), Thursday, October 3, 2013, at the Brown Dawson Flick Funeral Home, 330 Pershing Avenue, Hamilton, with Pastor Vernon Hartman officiating. Burial will follow at Hickory Flat Cemetery.

Cindy has been battle cancer for the past year and Saturday she was admitted into hospice b/c the cancer spread to her liver and it was starting to shut down

By Monday morning it spread to her brain and she passed away

It was a shock to us all b/c she was getting better before that and things were looking up....she was looking forward to coming to see me again for a visit and going to my daughter's wedding the summer

When i talked to her mom she said the last round of kemo was a diff kind then what she was doing before and she noticed things were changing and not in the good

Well at least she is out of pain and in peace with her dad, husband and daughter

We all know her as Cindy..... ladyofdragonrose .......ldr

She was so much more than what was said up there.....she did not just like hanging out with her cats....they were her babies.....she treated them and thought of them as her own children ( Angel, Mickey,Emma, Zeus, Ozzy) ...she spent more on them then herself to make sure they had all the best and looked after

i always teased her calling her the crazy cat woman but she was like that with everyone that was in her life....she would do anything for her friends ...she was the most kind hearted persons i knew

she was also pig headed and stubborn but that was part of her charm......she loved to laugh and did not mind if she was the butt of the joke if it made everyone laugh....

she loved playing pogo on line trying to get all her badges...she used to drive me crazy how addicted to them she was lol

and ps3 was one of her addictions too...i dont know too much about that side of her b/c i never played them but her and Ozzy always had some kind of competition

on one of her visits to me she fell in love with my jet ski and decided she had joint custody in ownership of it...she was so funny trying to get on it...she was too scared to try it but Tom (my hubby) finally talked her into trying it and after that we had to drag her off or it lol

photo cindy2_zps5eff0e62.jpg

her fav color is purple and she wanted me to paint the jet ski puple lol

there is so much more i can say but i am babbling too long as it is......

we are going to do a memorial page in her honor so if anyone wants to add to it please let us know

Cindy we we will always love and adore you.........you will be missed so very much

•  REPLY  •

Vampirewitch39
Vampirewitch39
Royal Sire (208)
Honor: 74,392
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
15:03:44 Oct 03 2013
Read 1,120 times

I am sorry to hear of this. I have spoken to the lady and she was very friendly toward me. Blessings for her family and friends as they deal with the loss of a loved one.

•  REPLY  •

tammy
tammy
Superior Sire (140)
[ Give / Take ]
16:32:38 Oct 03 2013
Read 1,114 times

yes they are going thru a lot this year

Cindy's 24 year old daughter passed away in Jan

she was diagnosed with cancer within a week of Cindy finding out she had cancer

•  REPLY  •

blackrose2006
blackrose2006
Hellhound (70)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
19:08:18 Oct 03 2013
Read 1,104 times

Cindy was a AWESOME friend. She was my partner in crime and together we trolled on Ozzy, the doggy, well basically everyone in the alliance. She was one of the few people on here who was brave enough to tell me when i was doing something stupid. She made me laugh all the time. I am truly going to miss her. I spent all yesterday crying like a baby. I am going to miss her SO very much. I will keep her family and friends in my prayers.

•  REPLY  •

ForeverBlack
ForeverBlack
Sire (104)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:43:27 Oct 03 2013
Read 1,097 times

RIP my friend, you will be missed to say the least ~Ozzy~

•  REPLY  •

LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
[ Give / Take ]
22:10:39 Oct 03 2013
Read 1,094 times

I am sorry for you loss, Tammy. She was a wonderful and caring woman. Me and her had joked about having the same initials for our names here on VR.

Her presence will be missed here. But at least she is now at peace with her daughter and she will live on in all of your memories.

•  REPLY  •

XRumoredOneX
XRumoredOneX
Premiere Sire (125)
[ Give / Take ]
Letchworth (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Letchworth (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
05:44:43 Oct 04 2013
Read 1,084 times

I'm sincerely saddened by this wonderful , sweet ladies death , She took me under her wing when I first started vr when I was barely 16 years old . Gosh I know I drove her to madness many times with my constant questions , She never complained kinda laughed about it , she never one time push her away. She was a woman of rare of rare qualities which puts her under the name of " A Lady " Cindy you my dear will be truly missed , I loved you as my friend and I will continue to love you as my friend because one day I will see you again. You were a beautiful person and even better as a beautiful Angel .

•  REPLY  •

tammy
tammy
Superior Sire (140)
[ Give / Take ]
15:47:03 Oct 05 2013
Read 1,067 times

i was talking to Cindy's mom and sister and they said Cindy looked beautiful and peaceful

they had her all in purple which i know she would of loved

they even found a cute stuffed kitty to lay in with her and a few of her fav books

the only thing they forgot was a can of coke and she would of been all set lol

there was a nice turn out ...even a few of her high school friends that she had not seen in years came ..........i wish i could of went but i know cindy would of understood

we will be starting the memorial page soon.....just still trying for all of this to sink in first

•  REPLY  •

coldasice
coldasice
Carnal Creature (56)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
00:27:56 Oct 06 2013
Read 1,058 times

That is really sad. I was very sorry to read this. I know everyone will miss her very much and yes I am including her cats in this message as well. I know they gave her great joy as she did them.
As you said she is at peace now and out of that great pain that cancer can cause.
RIP LDR

•  REPLY  •

Sungmanito
Sungmanito

No Longer Registered
18:03:06 Oct 06 2013
Read 1,046 times

I am sorry for the loss

•  REPLY  •

ForeverBlack
ForeverBlack
Sire (104)
[ Give / Take ]
22:02:52 Oct 07 2013
Read 1,028 times

Just wanted to take a moment and say that I picked up cindy's cats today and they will now
live with me.

So to my partner in crime , they will be well taken care of :)

•  REPLY  •

Visiden
Visiden
Illusionist (78)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
02:18:35 Oct 09 2013
Read 1,012 times

*pads in quietly curling nose to tail and whines softly*

I will miss you so much cindy

goodbye my friend, may the great wolves watch over you

I will see you again m'lady

xxx

•  REPLY  •

LadyChordewa
LadyChordewa
Superior Sire (140)
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
05:47:44 Oct 09 2013
Read 1,009 times

I talked to Cindy, the last time she got out of the hospital. She explained that they thought the Cancer had spread but she said she felt great. She was doing a major cleaning of her house and cuddling with her cats, as we chatted.

Cindy was the kind of woman, that everyone would have benefited knowing. She was intelligent and had the ability to tell you bluntly, if you were being an idiot and still make you love her.

Thank you Forever Black, for taking her cats. She lamented to me, worried about who would take care of them, when she was gone.

Cindy will be missed, in more ways than can be counted. She was always there, with an ear to lend, a shoulder to cry on and a foot to put in your ass.

She is with her beloved daughter and husband. They are together again, which is as it should be. Blessed Be, Cindy dear.

•  REPLY  •

queenofchaos
queenofchaos
Venerable Sire (133)
[ Give / Take ]
03:44:05 Oct 10 2013
Read 1,000 times

RIP to a great, funny...and loving woman.

You will be missed Cindy...dearly.

I'm glad you're reunited with Amanda.

*hugs*

•  REPLY  •

Priss
Priss
Sire (101)
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
05:37:28 Oct 10 2013
Read 995 times

My condolences on your loss...~hugs~

•  REPLY  •

tammy
tammy
Superior Sire (140)
[ Give / Take ]
03:26:39 Oct 11 2013
Read 977 times

yes i am glad Ozzy has Cindy's cats ...he made a promise to her long time ago when she first found out she had cancer if anything happened to her that he would take t hem for her

I am glad she is with her true love her first husband Rick and her daughter Amanda and is in peace and no pain

after this kemo rounds she was supost to come visit me again.....she loved michigan and tried to make it a yearly visit but she was lat this year with being sick....

it would of been a great visit too b/c my daughter was going to be here too

Cindy loved dragons and had a whole cabinet of them that she loved to show when they came to visit......she even had my hubby fix the light in it on one of our visits

her mom was nice enough to send myself and my daughter one so we have something to remmeber her by

thank you all for the loving thoughts....i miss her so much....

•  REPLY  •

Jens
Jens
Premiere Sire (121)
[ Give / Take ]
14:38:20 Oct 13 2013
Read 962 times

Almost from the day I got on VR over 7 years ago, she has been a friend to me. During my time in La Rose Noir, she showed me how to have fun on here. I will never forget the teasing she gave out and the teasing she took from us. She was easy to tease, but it was purely out of adoration. It was because of the teasing that we in La Rose Noir formed a bond, a kind of kinship that binds people together, makes it seem like family in a way.

It was Cindy whom made the effort to keep the Coven lively when Tammy was absent, doing her best to control the uncontrollable Ozzy. :) I would imagine that any newbie in the Coven would be shocked at how those two got along, but if you knew, as the rest of us did, it was just how we are, and no harm was really done. Deep down, I saw the true genuine friendship between Cindy and the members of Rose Noir, and that is what made for, in my opinion, a most wonderful, fun, and proud Coven.

I could tell Cindy was a great person during our phone chats and it has been and still is a great honour for me to have gotten to know such a caring, funny, life-loving person. To see her go at such a young age is heartbreaking, but she did live her life to the fullest — no holes barred.

She leaves us with a huge void in the Coven, huge shoes to fill, mainly because she had huge feet. Just kidding. Seriously tho, she made people laugh at any cost, and to me, that's what every one should do, because life is short, shorter for some than others. So no matter what happens, just remember to live, be that someone who makes someone else's journey that much better. For that I want to thank Cindy, for she had no idea how much she brightened my day, just by her being her.

I am going to miss her the most for that. Yet, I sense she's still here, watching over us, wanting us to continue the fun and frivolity. In time I am sure it will happen, but for now we must heal our souls through grieving.

So to close, I just want to say that we should remember the good moments we remember of Cindy, let that memory grow and remain in our hearts, and minds and let her name be on our lips with stories of her.

RIP Cindy

•  REPLY  •

tammy
tammy
Superior Sire (140)
[ Give / Take ]
11:57:03 Oct 14 2013
Read 951 times

very well said Jens *hugs*

•  REPLY  •

MartriarchOfWitches
MartriarchOfWitches

No Longer Registered
23:21:08 Oct 14 2013
Read 940 times

RIpP ladydragonrose ( i hope i can be of ease )

(( really dont know who she is but is always sad too see someone leave this addiction:I((

•  REPLY  •

OmegaSupreme
OmegaSupreme
Noble Sire (161)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
01:02:40 Oct 18 2013
Read 921 times

Fare the well My Ladyofdragonrose! Go and know we will carry on the battle in your stead!

•  REPLY  •

OnyxsAngel
OnyxsAngel

No Longer Registered
08:10:18 Oct 25 2013
Read 906 times

Cindy was also my best friend. I met her 7 years ago on VR and we hit it off immediately. We were just alike. I was going through a rough time with my marriage, it needed to end, and I was hurting and didn't know how to leave. It was vital that I did though. She held my hand the entire time. She listened to me cry, she helped me to be strong. VR became my new home and family. She helped me to fit in and even defended me when evil drama came near. We wrote stories and poetry and shared it with each other. She used to listen to my daughters sing and loved and supported my children through a horrible divorce.

During the next phase of my life, when I met someone here who would become my new world, Cindy held my hand through the tears cried over a long-distance relationship. She listened when I confessed that I was afraid and answered when I asked, "How do I know if this is right, if this is the life for me?" She was always a text, phone call or message away. She was the best friend I had always wished for.

We had a meet up in KC and she attended. Finally we got to meet! I tackle-hugged her and loved her up! I even spent an entire night with her in the hotel room having quality girl time! We went to the KC Renaissance Festival -- even though it was sooo cold! We didn't want to say goodbye when it was time for her to go back home.

A couple years later, as I was driving across the country to pick up and bring home one of my daughters, I stopped by her house and picked her up for lunch and spent the afternoon with her, my two daughters and our dog, Malechi. Man! For being a cat lady, she sure did love Malechi and from then on asked about him, as well as the kids, every single time we talked.

She was genuine and kind and I've missed her every single day. I am happy she is free from the plague of cancer and I'm happy she is with her daughter, Amanda. I've said before and I will say it again... I won't say goodbye to my best friend, I will only say goodnight, rest well and dream sweet. I love you.

•  REPLY  •

angelanddemons
angelanddemons
Harasser (15)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
17:32:49 Oct 26 2013
Read 897 times

rest in peace maybe she will find her way back to the addiction blessed be

•  REPLY  •

MartriarchOfWitches
MartriarchOfWitches

No Longer Registered
01:29:22 Oct 29 2013
Read 876 times

rest in peace lady will be missed!

•  REPLY  •

ForeverBlack
ForeverBlack
Sire (104)
[ Give / Take ]
06:47:13 Oct 29 2013
Read 868 times

I posted this in my coven, and so I thought I would post this here also, because though this is a sad time, I know cindy is looking down and laughing like crazy at me.

Anyway, Cindy was a big fan of the walkin dead series, and talking dead also. Well last year, I made the joke of asking "do zombies poop?". Naturally she laughed like crzy and gave me hard time over this constantly and I even trid to call talking dead and they wouldn't put me through to ask.

Now, to my point as im watching talking dead this sunday, from out of no where they ask if zombies pooped. So I immediately just burst into laughter thinking of all the laughs I got out of this with cindy.

Sorry if I rambled a lil bit, but was just something that made me think of her and get a good laugh at a side time and know she would be doing just the same.

Ozzy

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Vampirewitch39 on Nov 17 2013  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.2669 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X