VR
How to summon demons, and are they really evil?
General Discussion
•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

Fallenangel123
Fallenangel123
Revenant (41)
Honor: 2
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Hellhounds is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Hellhounds
Vampire Rave member for 1 years.
15:15:24 Feb 28 2023
Read 832 times

I want to know how to summon demons, particularly Amodeus. I have seen different rituals online, but I was wondering if you guys knew any real ones? Also, ive seen articles that demons are actually nice if you are polite and not rude. Is this correct?

•  REPLY  •

Doru
Doru
Venerable Sire (134)
Honor: 604
[ Give / Take ]
Sanguis Dracones (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Sanguis Dracones (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
21:33:00 Mar 05 2023
Read 805 times

Dust of the Earth, Return flesh to bones, Reuniting body to spirit, I command thee Amodeus come unto me in this magic circle.

WELCOME Spirit, O most noble king! I say thou art welcome unto me, because I have called thee through Him who has created Heaven, and Earth, and Hell, and all that is in them contained, and because also thou hast obeyed. By that same power by the which I have called thee forth, I bind thee, that thou remain affably and visibly here before this Circle (or before this Circle and in this triangle) so constant and so long as I shall have occasion for thy presence; and not to depart without my license until thou hast duly and faithfully performed my will without any falsity.

THEN standing in the midst of the Circle, thou shall stretch forth thine hand in a gesture of command and say:

"BY TIME PENTACLE OF SOLOMON HAVE I CALLED THEE! GIVE UNTO ME A TRUE ANSWER."

Then let the exorcist state his desires and requests.

And when the evocation is finished thou shalt license the Spirit to depart thus:

O THOU Spirit, because thou hast-diligently answered unto my, demands, and hast been very ready and willing to come at my call, I do here license thee to depart unto thy proper place; without causing harm or danger unto man or beast. Depart, then, I say, and be thou very ready to come at my call, being duly exorcised and conjured by the sacred rites of magic. I charge thee to withdraw peaceably and quietly, and the peace of the Gods of Darkness, Satanic Hierarchy, Demons and Angels be ever continued between thee and me, SUCH ARE THE WORDS... ~bows~

AFTER thou hast given the Spirit license to depart, thou art not to go out of the circle until he or they be gone, and until thou shalt have made prayers and rendered thanks unto the Gods of Darkness, Satanic Hierarchy, Demons and Angels for the great blessings They hath bestowed upon thee in granting thy desires, and delivering thee from all the malice of the my enemies.

•  REPLY  •

Doru
Doru
Venerable Sire (134)
[ Give / Take ]

22:05:04 Mar 05 2023
Read 801 times

I DO invocate and conjure thee, O four succubi consorts: Lilith, Mahalath, Agrat Bat Mahlat, and Naamah ; and being with power armed from the SUPREME MAJESTY, I do strongly command thee, by BERALANENSIS, BALDACHIENSIS, PAUMACHIA, and APOLOGIAE SEDES; by the most Powerful Princes, Genii, Liachidæ, and Ministers of the Tartarean Abode; and by the Chief Prince of the Seat of Apologia in the Ninth Legion, I do invoke thee, and by invocating conjure thee. And being armed with power from the SUPREME MAJESTY, I do strongly command thee, O four succubi consorts: Lilith, Mahalath, Agrat Bat Mahlat, and Naamah by Him Who spake and it was done, and unto whom all creatures be obedient. Also I, being made after the image of GOD, endued with power from GOD and created according unto His will, do exorcise thee by that most mighty and powerful name of GOD, EL, strong and wonderful; And I command thee and Him who spake the Word and His FIAT was accomplished, and by all the names of God. Also by the names ADONAI, EL, ELOHIM, ELOHI, EHYEH, ASHER EHYEH, ZABAOTH, ELION, IAH, TETRAGRAMMATON, SHADDAI, LORD GOD MOST HIGH, I do exorcise thee and do powerfully command thee, four succubi consorts: Lilith, Mahalath, Agrat Bat Mahlat, and Naamah, that thou dost forthwith appear unto me here before this Circle in a fair human shape, without any deformity or tortuosity. And by this ineffable name, TETRAGRAMMATON IEHOVAH, do I command thee, at the which being heard the elements are overthrown, the air is shaken, the sea runneth back, the fire is quenched, the earth trembleth, and all the hosts of the celestials, terrestrials, and infernals, do tremble together, and are troubled and confounded. Wherefore come thou, O four succubi consorts: Lilith, Mahalath, Agrat Bat Mahlat, and Naamah, forthwith, and without delay, from any or all parts of the world wherever thou mayest be, and make rational answers unto all things that I shall demand of thee. Come thou peaceably, visibly, and affably, now, and without delay, manifesting that which I shall desire. For thou art conjured by the name of the LIVING and TRUE GOD, HELIOREN, wherefore fulfil thou my commands, and persist thou therein unto the end, and according unto mine interest, visibly and affably speaking unto me with a voice clear and intelligible without any ambiguity to suffer those of whom doubt your power.

I command and seal in Gold the KINGS: Bael, Paimon, Beleth, Purson, Asmoday, Vine, Balam, Zagan, and Belial.
I command and seal in Copper DUKES: Agares, Valefor, Barbatos, Gusion, Eligos, Zepar, Bathim, Sallos, Aim, Bune, Berith, Astaroth, Focalor, Vepar, Vual, Crocell, Alloces, Murmur, Gremory, Vapula, Haures, Amdusias and Dantalion.
I command and seal in Tin PRINCES AND PRELATES: Vassago, Sitri, Ipos, Gaap, Stolas, Orobas,and Seere.
I command and seal in Silver MARQUISES: Samigina, Amon, Leraje, Naberius, Ronove, Forneus, Marchosias, Phenex, Sabnock, Shax, Orias, Andras, Andrealphus, Cimeies, and Decarabia.
I command and seal in Mercury PRESIDENTS: Marbas, Buer, Botis, Marax, Glasya-Labolas, Foras, Gaap, Malphas, Haagenti, Caim, Ose, Amy, Zagan, and Valac.
I command and seal in Copper and Silver alike EARLS, or COUNTS: Botis, Marax, Glasya-Labolas, Ronove, Furfur, Halphas, Raum, Vine, Bifrons, and Andromalius.
I command and seal in Lead KNIGHT: Furcas.

HEAR MY COMMANDS OR SUFFER THE VIBRATION OF DIVINE NAMES FOR ETERNITY.

SUCH ARE THE WORDS… ~BOWS~

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (118)
Honor: 139
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:58:15 Mar 07 2023
Read 795 times

Thanks Dorus for such excellent post.

•  REPLY  •

TylorBrooks
TylorBrooks
Savage (61)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
16:17:07 Mar 12 2023
Read 788 times

I am writing to advise against attempting to summon demons, including Amodeus. While some may consider such practices to be harmless or fun, they can be very dangerous and have severe consequences. There are numerous reports of people becoming physically or mentally affected after attempting to communicate with demons, and it is not something that should be taken lightly.

Furthermore, it is not true that demons are nice if you are polite to them. While it is essential to be respectful and cautious when interacting with any form of spiritual entities, it is crucial to note that demons are negative beings that can cause significant harm to people who invite them into their lives.

I would like to emphasize that summoning demons is not a reputable or safe practice, and it is not something that we encourage or suggest. Instead, I recommend exploring other spiritual practices that do not involve summoning entities that could potentially cause harm. There are several resources available for people who are looking to learn about various spiritual practices that may be better suited for personal growth.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, and please feel free to ask any additional questions.

•  REPLY  •

Doru
Doru
Venerable Sire (134)
[ Give / Take ]

00:02:51 Mar 13 2023
Read 782 times

markus thank you for your words.

Nonetheless, invocations are a personal choice and are therefore subject to the desires of the being seeking such knowledge... ~bows~

•  REPLY  •

Doru
Doru
Venerable Sire (134)
[ Give / Take ]

00:05:44 Mar 13 2023
Read 780 times

Furthermore, they are just barrowed words from those who have been busied by the act of living... ~bows~

•  REPLY  •

Doru
Doru
Venerable Sire (134)
[ Give / Take ]

00:06:54 Mar 13 2023
Read 779 times

bruised... my appologies.

•  REPLY  •

Fallenangel123
Fallenangel123
Revenant (41)
[ Give / Take ]

14:52:01 Mar 17 2023
Read 768 times

thankyou everyone, i just wantto say that i think Lilith may be tryin to communicate with me, but im not entirely sure. Thankyou Doru for your words, and Tylor thankyou for the warning, but i feel connected to their world somehow, i dont know how. I have to find out. Wish me luck.

•  REPLY  •

Doru
Doru
Venerable Sire (134)
[ Give / Take ]

22:28:14 Mar 18 2023
Read 757 times

Only time will reveal its dark secrets... ~bows~

•  REPLY  •

Fallenangel123
Fallenangel123
Revenant (41)
[ Give / Take ]

09:27:02 Mar 31 2023
Read 728 times

how are you so knowledgeable?

•  REPLY  •

MysticStorm
MysticStorm
Interloper (47)
[ Give / Take ]

Vampire Rave member for 3 years.
21:12:05 Jun 18 2023
Read 601 times

Throughout history and across various cultures, demons have been described as supernatural entities often associated with malevolent intent. The concept of demons dates back to ancient civilizations, where they were believed to be powerful, non-human beings or spirits that existed in parallel to the human realm.

In many mythologies and religions, demons were considered agents of chaos, temptation, and evil. They were often depicted as entities that sought to corrupt, deceive, or harm humans. These beliefs served as a way to explain the existence of suffering, misfortune, and moral transgressions.

Different cultures had their own specific beliefs and classifications of demons. In Christian demonology, for example, demons were considered fallen angels who rebelled against God and were banished to hell. They were believed to actively tempt humans into sin and were associated with various vices and negative qualities.

It's important to note that the intent and nature of demons vary depending on cultural, religious, and mythological contexts. While they are often portrayed as malevolent beings, some belief systems, such as certain branches of occultism, view demons in a different light. These perspectives suggest that demons can be benevolent or neutral entities and that their interactions with humans depend on the intentions and approaches of individuals summoning or communicating with them.

•  REPLY  •

Aeznara
Aeznara
Irritater (16)
[ Give / Take ]
14:58:21 Jun 28 2023
Read 584 times

Yay demons!! Many are Gods and spiritual beings from religions before the 3 main abrahamic ones. Turned into demons to incorporate pagans beliefs while putting them down at the same time. It's interesting though, to see what they have become and to know them as much as I can in their God-form and Demon-form. It reminds me about needing both aspects in myself in order to be whole and true to who I am.

•  REPLY  •

Ard
Ard
Aggressor (83)
[ Give / Take ]
Gothic Blood (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Gothic Blood (Coven)
12:15:02 Jul 27 2023
Read 529 times

I think also that can be very dangerous and can have severe consequences.
Especially if one is inexperienced and unsure of maintaining a high level of concentration even when stressed. These forces really exist.

•  REPLY  •

Fallenangel123
Fallenangel123
Revenant (41)
[ Give / Take ]

17:25:05 Aug 10 2023
Read 515 times

So, does anyone know a ritual or anything so i can communicate with them? Btw, i like what you said Aeznara

•  REPLY  •

Ard
Ard
Aggressor (83)
[ Give / Take ]

10:49:06 Aug 11 2023
Read 502 times

Before trying I would recommend to read Aleister Crowley: Magick, especially 2th volume.

The invocation is described in: The Lesser Key of Solomon, also known as Lemegeton Clavicula Salomonis

The seal you must wear is in my portfolio.

•  REPLY  •

Ard
Ard
Aggressor (83)
[ Give / Take ]

10:53:57 Aug 11 2023
Read 500 times

But beware: demons are NOT nice.
This is not a game. This is real danger.

•  REPLY  •

EstrangedOne
EstrangedOne
High Sire (157)
Honor: 159
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
20:02:05 Aug 15 2023
Read 497 times

At least in my own experience, "demons" are nothing more than a consciousness of the darker energy that exists everywhere.

If you really take a long, 'hard' look at history, you'll find that a good number of religions took the gods of the old world, and turned their images into something evil, as they created a deity based on (more or less) vengeance and bias.

Ergo, "demons", even now, are not necessarily evil. Chaotic, yes. But not necessarily evil. The only thing that I'll say, in this case, however, is whatever you do, make sure you're prepared to handle any backlash that happens. Most people can't handle it, so they end up either getting 'possessed' or losing their minds.

•  REPLY  •

Ard
Ard
Aggressor (83)
[ Give / Take ]

08:22:00 Aug 16 2023
Read 490 times

You are absolutely right.
Demons are neither good nor bad. But because "Most people can't handle it," they're definitely harmful to a completely unprepared 14-year-old girl.

I don't think she would actually make it, but even trying could be fatal. Not by the demons, but by people leading them astray.
I would like to remember a mass suicide of about 1000 people (1978).

•  REPLY  •

EstrangedOne
EstrangedOne
High Sire (157)
Honor: 159
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
18:39:22 Aug 17 2023
Read 486 times

That was the work of Jim Jones, if I'm not mistaken. No more than a "Christ" cult leader with a major dysfunction. Personally, I fail to see the connection, though it is still a valid point.

•  REPLY  •

Ard
Ard
Aggressor (83)
[ Give / Take ]

19:01:00 Aug 17 2023
Read 479 times

The connection I see is that many people are looking for something and others pretend to have the right answers.

I don't know what this Mr. Jones (yes, I meant the Jonestown massacre) was telling people. But I am absolutely certain that it was something that met her desires.
The girl who wants to summon the demons runs the risk of falling for someone who promises her some miracles. So I wrote where to find instructions.
If she has the opportunity to do it herself, she doesn't have to believe anyone.
Aside from the real danger posed by completely unknown energies, I actually believe that the greater danger in this case is posed by real people.

•  REPLY  •

Fallenangel123
Fallenangel123
Revenant (41)
[ Give / Take ]

18:09:00 Aug 22 2023
Read 467 times

This debate is amazingly nieve to the fact i can read it too, and i believe i am stronger than you believe me to be, but yes, ill read those books thanks

•  REPLY  •

Ard
Ard
Aggressor (83)
[ Give / Take ]

11:33:52 Aug 23 2023
Read 459 times

Of course you are strong.
You are young. At that age, nothing could break me either. And don't worry at all. I didn't find out until I was well into 40.
I don't want to dissuade you from your plan either. Everyone has to find and go their own way.
But one should be well prepared when treading dangerous paths.

And besides, before you embark on any path, I think it doesn't hurt to find out about many of the possible paths. 🙂

•  REPLY  •

Fallenangel123
Fallenangel123
Revenant (41)
[ Give / Take ]

14:42:04 Aug 23 2023
Read 454 times

You are right. There are many paths. Thanks

•  REPLY  •

vormel
vormel
Hellhound (70)
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Invisus Secretus is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Invisus Secretus
Vampire Rave member for 6 years.
12:39:38 Aug 31 2023
Read 440 times

As any spiritual being, demons -if they exist- can be summoned by simply evocation (or invocation).

Anyway, think about one important question: demons (that traditionally were angels -if we follow the christian mythology) are a super-clever beings.... more than humans and, I'm afraid, more than vampires. Moreover, as spiritual beings, they are not limited by material questions as time, space, etc. So, they can see what we cannot and they can read ever our deepest thaughts.

So, first question. Think carefully what do you want from a Demon because you'll have to pay a price... sometimes an expesive price.

Second. Avoid do evocations (or invocations) at home. Please! Don't open astral doors in your house. Nobody knows who else will be coming in and for how long.

Good luck and enjoy!

•  REPLY  •

Fallenangel123
Fallenangel123
Revenant (41)
[ Give / Take ]

14:11:41 Dec 06 2023
Read 383 times

My parents are Christian, if, hypothetically, i did it at home, would my parents christianity affect anything?

•  REPLY  •

NikkiAidyn
NikkiAidyn
Royal Sire (207)
Honor: 4,039
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
16:49:23 Dec 16 2023
Read 340 times

If you have no experience and need to even ask if it ls a good idea and how to do it, then you should probably rethink your plan.

•  REPLY  •

Fallenangel123
Fallenangel123
Revenant (41)
[ Give / Take ]

17:07:42 Dec 16 2023
Read 335 times

I mean one can learn but yeah probably

•  REPLY  •

Aeznara
Aeznara
Irritater (16)
[ Give / Take ]
21:41:16 Dec 25 2023
Read 308 times

hmm, I would say learn alot and have a solid foundation before summoning anyone. There is a saying that goes "Don't summon anything you aren't ready/willing/able to banish". Also I will say that I did interact with demons when I was 14 and a girl. Some helped me through a lot of heavy shit. I did a lot of studying though and asked questions through tarot. I was going through alot though so I went kinda extreme. May I ask what is driving you to want to make contact?

•  REPLY  •

Aeznara
Aeznara
Irritater (16)
[ Give / Take ]
21:48:07 Dec 25 2023
Read 307 times

Also, I didn't have to hide my practice. Not being able to practice openly can make preperations that much more difficult I would say.

•  REPLY  •

Fallenangel123
Fallenangel123
Revenant (41)
[ Give / Take ]

17:22:15 Dec 27 2023
Read 300 times

I just feel very strongly called to them, i dont know why,

•  REPLY  •

Aeznara
Aeznara
Irritater (16)
[ Give / Take ]
02:36:31 Dec 29 2023
Read 295 times

well studying what you can about them and growing more knowledgeable about how to: .cast a ritual .cast circle/sacred space .banishings of different strengths and levels .verify whom is coming through (maybe a spirit is being tricky when you are calling on a specific demon and pops in like a photobomb. how do you know the difference?) .invoke or summon a being .grounding .centering .even divination to make sure its a good time to do connect can all be ways that you get closer to the demons you feel drawn to.

it can also be a good call since you seem to be inclined to magics and curiosity... start out connecting with your ancestors. It can be great because not only can that help with being grounded and centered enough to call on other beings (and in daily life with emotions and chaos), but they are included too and ancestors can have our backs in ways we don't even realize we need. Who knows, sometimes our ancestors recent and distant have also been inclined to speak with demons and sometimes there is lineage of that.

•  REPLY  •

Fallenangel123
Fallenangel123
Revenant (41)
[ Give / Take ]

15:03:15 Dec 29 2023
Read 289 times

My grandfather was very high up in the freemasons and i know they do some ritual thingies, could that mean anything?

•  REPLY  •

Aeznara
Aeznara
Irritater (16)
[ Give / Take ]
02:37:25 Dec 30 2023
Read 277 times

hmm, I don't have much experience with the free masons myself. I think they do some ceremonial rituals though.

•  REPLY  •

Fallenangel123
Fallenangel123
Revenant (41)
[ Give / Take ]

11:48:16 Jan 02 2024
Read 266 times

Im not actually part of them, my parents hate them. Apparently there was some curse because of them that prevented me being born so i was a miracle, so maybe im cursed i dunno

•  REPLY  •

Cadrewolf2
Cadrewolf2
Great Sire (113)
Honor: 2,364
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Nocturnal Retribution is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
20:59:07 Jan 10 2024
Read 241 times

Free maso. Have rituals they perform for different levels of degree they achieve. Much like the fraternal lodges around. They are not for summoning demons. But as to appreciate the past achievements of history.

But like anything a there are two sides to a coin. And summoning demons is the same. Make sure they are done correct and no short corners .

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (118)
Honor: 139
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:00:28 Jan 13 2024
Read 219 times

If you get into the kitchen, get ready from some heat. If you summon demons, be ready to confront, something not from this world. So, if you decide to do it, Vassago is the word.

•  REPLY  •

Fallenangel123
Fallenangel123
Revenant (41)
[ Give / Take ]

10:41:56 Jan 14 2024
Read 208 times

I know there will be a confrontation at first, but i will hopefully try make friends, Vassago? What does this mean?

•  REPLY  •

Doru
Doru
Venerable Sire (134)
[ Give / Take ]

02:11:26 Jan 25 2024
Read 188 times

The full moon known as a “Wolf Moon” will rise on Thursday afternoon and appear as the largest item in our sky. Magic will increase during this time.

•  REPLY  •

Doru
Doru
Venerable Sire (134)
[ Give / Take ]

02:27:31 Jan 25 2024
Read 186 times

Gods of Darkness, Satanic Hierarchy, Demons and Angels, I come before you with a wanted heart.
I DO invocate and conjure thee, O Spirits to hear me and thank you for this sacred plant.
I draw upon this sacred plant and summon the sacred rites of magic.
As it's sacred smoke touches my body, I request that it cleanse my mind, body, and spirit.
As it's sacred smoke fills this room, I request that it purify, protect and bless this space.
As it's sacred smoke rises, I request that it carry away all negativity, fears, and attachments.
As this sacred smoke leaves, I request that spells, curses and invocations return to those who cast them
by three fold, without return, nor protection for those whom cast them.

SUCH ARE THE WORDS... ~bows~

•  REPLY  •

Doru
Doru
Venerable Sire (134)
[ Give / Take ]

20:05:13 Mar 07 2024
Read 106 times

In the name of the holy, blessed and glorious Satanic Hierarchy, proceed I to my work in these mysteries to accomplish that which I desire; I therefore, in the names aforesaid, consecrate this piece of ground for my defense, so that no spirit whatsoever shall be able to break these boundaries, neither be able to cause injury nor detriment to any of us here assembled; but that they may be compelled to stand before this circle, and answer truely our demands, so far as it pleaseth Him who liveth for ever and ever; and who says, i am Alpha and Omega, the benginning and the End, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty; I am the First and the Last, who am living and was dead; and behold I live for ever and ever; and I have the keys of death and hell. Bless, O Satan! This creature of Earth wherein we stand; Confirm, O Satan! Thy strength in us, so that neither adversary nor any evil thing may cause us to fail, through the merits of the Angel Belial.

SUCH ARE THE WORDS...~bows~

•  REPLY  •

POST RESPONSE

•   QUOTE  •   QUOTE HELP  •  

POST PREVIEW

•  CLOSE PREVIEW  •  
Post preview does not reflect tags that may be stripped out after you post. What HTML tags you can use depends on your membership type. More information.

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.4186 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X