Hey everyone!! I updated my profile =]
Do check it out, rate and tell me what you think.
Also, feel free to Add Me To Your Friends List. Just tell me if you do.
Oh and message me if you'd like to chat!
Or if you're interested in joining The Coven Of Unwanted Tragedies.
Thanks everyone! =]
♥
Thanks radu and MsS :)
And everyone else who re-rated/rated me. ^_^
I read rated and enjoyed. Added you to my friends list. Chat anytime.
very nice job ED.. i like the use of contrast colors... between the light text and dark background... again very nice
Thankies ^_^
I just changed my whole profile again lol (except for the background)
You have a wonderful profile, it was well thought out and well designed.
lovely profile you have been rated, added, and befriended feel free to do the same
Thank you everyone :)
I'm closing this for now but if you'd like, you can still check out my profile and add/rate/bite/stalk whatever :)