Check out my profile enough blood to make you queasy.:-)
Add me, Stalk me or bite me if you wish. I'll do the same.
well I liked it, rated it, added it and it made me a wee bit thirsty :)
Nice work, rated but I had to restrain myself from fetching a mop :)
Ok - I rated........yesh that is a lot of blood!
:) Gave you a 10
Thanks Guys :-)
NightGame a mop wouldn't help anyway. LOL We would probably need a hose.
you've been rated and added
It was my pleasure to be of assistance.
^^ have a wonderful day
you've been rated and added, feel free to do the same!
never stop dreaming, and let your shine light up the galaxy!
You'll have to do better than that to make my stomach jump. *laughs* Rated you a 10.
Going now to check it out Im going to rate and add everything I can :).
befriended and rated you if you decide to add a journal let me know i will also add it
wicked layout i love it. your page has been rated. add me if you wish
I have added you to my friends list, I have added your journal to my favourites and I have rated you ^.^