.
VR
Who said flying monkeys were all bad ?
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Fable
Fable
Disciple (53)
Posts: 12
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:27:25 Jul 06 2009
Read 601 times



Welcome to my very own space here. "Looks in the sky for falling houses before I continue" This profile has been redone a few times, but I really like it how it is now, if you do come and rate,

I promice not to send the monekys after you, but be sure not to wander into the poppy fields, as you may be stuck there for a while.

The Shoes are MINE !
Ruby red slippers Pictures, Images and Photos

Don't even think about taking them, you have no idea of the trouble I had to go thru to get them back from that little twit from Kansas and her meddling dog.

And if I seem a bit snippy, well if a house fell on your sister you would be this way too...


So come on in and play nice or I'll get your Lil dog too....

Bike to Broom Pictures, Images and Photos



•  REPLY  •


schedule1
schedule1
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 2,077
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:22:34 Jul 06 2009
Read 595 times

I don't think flying monkeys are bad!

I rated you a 10 & added you :-)



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
23:28:05 Jul 06 2009
Read 591 times

I have rated you, I like your profile it was very interesting.



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:10:10 Jul 07 2009
Read 581 times

Well now the fun level of this thread alone was worth a 10 but I enjoyed the profile too. Bonus! lol



•  REPLY  •


paxnor
paxnor
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 2,084
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:17:58 Jul 07 2009
Read 576 times

...i thought the flying monkeys
were wonderful!
:)
you've been rated & added
and totally loved!
:)



•  REPLY  •


rockingXrobin
rockingXrobin
Elemental (77)
Posts: 199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:45:52 Jul 07 2009
Read 571 times

love the page 10



•  REPLY  •


Fable
Fable
Disciple (53)
Posts: 12
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:39:14 Jul 07 2009
Read 565 times

Photobucket


And I have added and rated each of you as well.


•  REPLY  •


Saetan
Saetan
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 2,192
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
08:02:04 Jul 07 2009
Read 560 times

My Rachy! I rated you, lol



•  REPLY  •


Fable
Fable
Disciple (53)
Posts: 12
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:40:12 Jul 07 2009
Read 557 times

Hehe Thanks sis I rated you too... couldnt believe I hadnt already rated ya under this acct.



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
10:02:41 Jul 07 2009
Read 555 times

My evil twin always wants all the attention =}~



•  REPLY  •


xDragonflyJenx
xDragonflyJenx

No Longer Registered
03:09:10 Jul 08 2009
Read 547 times

Awesome pg rated and added you=]



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:06:14 Jul 08 2009
Read 540 times

LOVED it! I have rated, added you and your journal.
Feel free to do the same. ;)



•  REPLY  •


dracken
dracken
Royal Sire (252)
Posts: 4,753
Honor: 6,137
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Vampyre Lovers
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:31:14 Jul 08 2009
Read 537 times

i have a yellow monkey in my portfolio maybe they can chat lol

i will look n add, n journal add n rate well high lol



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,849
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:29:56 Jul 08 2009
Read 532 times

awsome
rated added & favorited



•  REPLY  •


Nedra
Nedra
Dybbuk (76)
Posts: 220
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:35:50 Jul 09 2009
Read 529 times

VERY fun profile - I rated and will add you now....



•  REPLY  •


twoforme
twoforme
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:53:44 Jul 09 2009
Read 524 times

rated, added and added your journal to my favorite list



•  REPLY  •


BloodThirstyLips817
BloodThirstyLips817

No Longer Registered
02:49:34 Jul 09 2009
Read 522 times

I loved your post here & your profile. Great job.



•  REPLY  •


ElphieDarkheart
ElphieDarkheart

No Longer Registered
03:41:32 Jul 09 2009
Read 516 times

rated, added and favorited :)



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
08:15:43 Jul 09 2009
Read 511 times

i added you and put you in my journal favs.



•  REPLY  •


Revenous
Revenous

No Longer Registered
09:14:55 Jul 09 2009
Read 509 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm03Dgu_yXA



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
10:47:04 Jul 09 2009
Read 507 times

goes to take a look



•  REPLY  •


Kglitterous
Kglitterous
Sire (105)
Posts: 958
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
10:55:03 Jul 09 2009
Read 503 times

Flying monkeys aren't bad...
It's the stinking elephants you have to watch out for.

(Elphaba... how many pairs of Roc Wings did you put on that Elephant)



•  REPLY  •


SireNitewulf
SireNitewulf
Sire (109)
Posts: 11,141
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
11:04:32 Jul 09 2009
Read 499 times

Hey sis can my guys join your Flying Monkeys?

Photobucket



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2538 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X