.
VR
New friends
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



xPrettyBoiX
xPrettyBoiX

No Longer Registered
22:53:26 Jul 08 2009
Read 624 times

Please check out my profile and tell me what you think.

I am also looking to make some new friends so please add me to your friends list and I will return the favor.

If you also add me to your journals list I will return the favor.

Thank you.




•  REPLY  •


xPrettyBoiX
xPrettyBoiX

No Longer Registered
23:09:16 Jul 08 2009
Read 616 times

If you do please message me or post it here so that I will know that you do



•  REPLY  •


AmeeraBiohazard
AmeeraBiohazard
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,436
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:21:36 Jul 09 2009
Read 613 times

Already on mine hun :)



•  REPLY  •


ElphieDarkheart
ElphieDarkheart

No Longer Registered
03:46:44 Jul 09 2009
Read 605 times

rated, added and favorited



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:50:09 Jul 09 2009
Read 603 times

I rated you!! Very nice profile. It is well designed and put together.



•  REPLY  •


xPrettyBoiX
xPrettyBoiX

No Longer Registered
15:58:56 Jul 09 2009
Read 598 times

Thank you. I did the same to you both.



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
16:22:52 Jul 09 2009
Read 595 times

rated and added both your profile and journal :)



•  REPLY  •


rockingXrobin
rockingXrobin
Elemental (77)
Posts: 199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:32:59 Jul 09 2009
Read 591 times

rated you add you very nice page



•  REPLY  •


xPrettyBoiX
xPrettyBoiX

No Longer Registered
00:50:56 Jul 10 2009
Read 587 times

Thanks so much . I added you both .



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:55:05 Jul 10 2009
Read 577 times

Your profile looks good is not to long and says a lot about you. I re-rated it .



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
09:59:21 Jul 10 2009
Read 567 times

i have rated, added you and your journal. : )



•  REPLY  •


xPrettyBoiX
xPrettyBoiX

No Longer Registered
16:47:01 Jul 10 2009
Read 562 times

Thank you radu I re-rate you as well .

I added you and your journal zombies , thank you .



•  REPLY  •


Aronoch
Aronoch
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 382
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:19:22 Jul 10 2009
Read 557 times

Sure thing. I'll take a look.



•  REPLY  •


Ciardha
Ciardha
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 2,070
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:43:20 Jul 11 2009
Read 546 times

I have rated it nice work



•  REPLY  •


GRUNT
GRUNT

No Longer Registered
13:14:27 Jul 11 2009
Read 540 times

i added you please do the same



•  REPLY  •


xPrettyBoiX
xPrettyBoiX

No Longer Registered
16:29:56 Jul 11 2009
Read 536 times

I returned the favors .

Thank you everyone .



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:40:55 Jul 11 2009
Read 529 times

rated added and befriended nice work please return the favor



•  REPLY  •


hadulfo
hadulfo
Cannibal (30)
Posts: 33
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:53:04 Jul 11 2009
Read 526 times

i have rated your profile and added you and your journal feel free to return the favor



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
19:57:31 Jul 11 2009
Read 521 times

added to friends and rated, ofcourse as you are in my alliance hunni ! :O)



•  REPLY  •


paxnor
paxnor
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 2,084
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:10:32 Jul 12 2009
Read 515 times

...rated, added and loved!
:)



•  REPLY  •


xPrettyBoiX
xPrettyBoiX

No Longer Registered
00:38:59 Jul 12 2009
Read 511 times

I have returned the favor to everyone .

Thanks so much .



•  REPLY  •


Purplehaze1
Purplehaze1

No Longer Registered
13:45:51 Jul 12 2009
Read 507 times

will add you since your in my alliance



•  REPLY  •


Crimen
Crimen

No Longer Registered
13:50:19 Jul 12 2009
Read 504 times

Rated and Added.

Crim.
xx



•  REPLY  •


xxxPoisonIvyxxx
xxxPoisonIvyxxx
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 2,315
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Infectus Somnium (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:34:32 Jul 12 2009
Read 499 times

off to rate and add



•  REPLY  •


Padme
Padme

No Longer Registered
18:39:10 Jul 12 2009
Read 497 times

rated and added=]



•  REPLY  •


LOVR
LOVR
Premiere Sire (125)
Posts: 2,086
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
18:58:15 Jul 12 2009
Read 494 times

added and rated by me too



•  REPLY  •


xPrettyBoiX
xPrettyBoiX

No Longer Registered
21:58:02 Jul 13 2009
Read 490 times

Thank you everyone . I added you all in return and messaged you .



•  REPLY  •


Spiritwalker
Spiritwalker
Anarchist (88)
Posts: 778
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:53:09 Jul 15 2009
Read 483 times

rated and added



•  REPLY  •


xPrettyBoiX
xPrettyBoiX

No Longer Registered
21:35:21 Jul 15 2009
Read 479 times

I returned the favor



•  REPLY  •


DefiantxXxAngel
DefiantxXxAngel
Daemon (95)
Posts: 5,777
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
10:30:07 Jul 18 2009
Read 473 times

Rerated


•  REPLY  •


angelhell
angelhell
Banshee (72)
Posts: 29
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
11:54:41 Jul 18 2009
Read 470 times

added rated both journals and profile



•  REPLY  •


TLDG
TLDG
Baronial Sire (171)
Posts: 6,020
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
14:33:32 Jul 18 2009
Read 467 times

Will rate and add :)



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
15:58:59 Jul 18 2009
Read 464 times

Added you and siince I'd missed you it was my first rate but great profile. :)



•  REPLY  •


BarefootMisfit
BarefootMisfit
High Sire (155)
Posts: 5,287
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:34:38 Jul 18 2009
Read 460 times

ok hon, I re-rated you , it looks good.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.3496 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X