For making it to Venerable Sire!
You beat me!!
Darn you and those forum posts! grr lol
Congrats hun =]
Np :)
I know because you still could have gained the 5% with forum posts but I couldn't
Damn it I meant a :) sorry I coughed when I went to do it lol
Keep on going & going- make the energizer bunny jealous.
Thanks y'all :)
(even though I'm not on that account I'm on this one but it's still me lol)
You're still kicking my butt!
Ahh But still, you did a really good job! =]
I plan on catching up to you!!! ....if I didn't work full time I could... *pouts* lol
lol well it helps that I don't hardly sleep at nights lol
lol. I need my sleep... but I'll catch up to you... I promice you that
Muahahahaha bring it lol :p
I'll let you beat this account how about that with your second one lol
your ahead of me with you LDG and TLDG account lol
my Kikin account is only a 63
Oh well damn...I'll uh slow down on this one? Or I know create another that way you'll be far ahead of it lol
lol I am getting closer to your LDG pro with my Kikin one... but this one I still am at 97%.. lol
I'll catch up
lol CB you said like the Wicked Witch of the West "I'll get you my pretty" lol :p I'm got 19% to go on this to level it lol