Lets give it up to Zombie for now being able to have his own coven. That I might add has been this man's one goal and has worked his ass off to get it. The De'Morte family is just growing with Morbid Resurrection
Thank you Razr and everyone who posts here. I am just out to make Cancer proud that he has allowed me this priviledge.
I have to hand it to all of you CM's and HM's, this is very scary and I hope to make you all proud.
Any advise will be most welcomed.
Greetings Zombie..
A Hearty congratuations to You on having your own Coven!

Zombies: The other Undead V^^^V
Congratulations, Zombie. I hope you find having your own coven is rewarding and and that you and your membership have a thriving future :)
congrads! if you need any help feel free to ask me if you want
YAY!! Zombie! I am so excited for you and the coven. You will be a GREAT CM!
Zombie, you are an awesome guy and I'm sure your Coven is going to thrive because of that alone, congrats hun!
Congrats hon I'm liking it in your coven(on my other account that is lol)
Woo Hoo! *does Happy feet Dance* Congrats on the Opening of your Coven .. :)
I hope it isn't too hard. From the sound of it, it definitely could be. I have tons of friends who are Coven Masters. You should drop me a line. I can always use one more...Lmao.
Congratulations, Zombie!?!
yeah!!! Congrat and don't be affraid...
well maybe you can be affraid of the scary thing that is right there!
*points to under your bed* other then that, don't worry to much!!!
Way to go. Here is hoping all turns out the way you want it.
Good luck with that :) It will take a lot of time and devotation but I am sure you have got it!
Well done my friend, congratz on this day of accomplishment.
Congratulations........About time there is a Zombie Coven.