.
VR
FREE COOKIES!!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



xxLDGxx
xxLDGxx

No Longer Registered
07:32:53 Aug 02 2009
Read 768 times

Okay now that I have your attention I jumped on the bandwagon...*cries* I need friends *stops crying* come on y'all don't make me get on my knees and beg...please add me pretty please pretty pretty please *gives the sad soulful eyes* I have cookies and I'll add and rate and do whatever for you...add me please and my journal(I think I have a journal on this account)



•  REPLY  •


TheScybermonk
TheScybermonk
Malignant Spirit (49)
Posts: 5
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:34:14 Aug 02 2009
Read 764 times

You said there were cookies here.

You liiiiied.

SHUN THE LIAR!


SHHHUUUNNNN!!!



•  REPLY  •


TLDG
TLDG
Baronial Sire (171)
Posts: 6,020
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
08:40:42 Aug 02 2009
Read 762 times

You have to go to my profile to get them lol


Not this account my xxLDGxx account that is lol



•  REPLY  •


xxLDGxx
xxLDGxx

No Longer Registered
08:54:37 Aug 02 2009
Read 760 times

Oh alright here are the cookies lol


Photobucket



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
09:39:44 Aug 02 2009
Read 756 times

*pinches a cookie* rated and added LDG :D



•  REPLY  •


xMitsix
xMitsix
Illusionist (78)
Posts: 232
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
09:39:51 Aug 02 2009
Read 755 times

You had me at FREE COOKIES!!! :P



•  REPLY  •


xxLDGxx
xxLDGxx

No Longer Registered
09:47:25 Aug 02 2009
Read 752 times

Muahahahahaha yes yes thanks y'all *runs to make more cookies and to add/rate* hehe



•  REPLY  •


winterdarkmoon
winterdarkmoon
Great Sire (111)
Posts: 5,973
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
16:25:42 Aug 02 2009
Read 743 times

You need special brownies*grins* then i may add ya, prolly already jas ya..lmao



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:57:46 Aug 02 2009
Read 739 times

I already added you days ago when you offered a cookie, hehe



•  REPLY  •


winterdarkmoon
winterdarkmoon
Great Sire (111)
Posts: 5,973
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:00:11 Aug 02 2009
Read 737 times

I want special brownies..lol



•  REPLY  •


XipeToltec
XipeToltec
Savage (61)
Posts: 9
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:06:38 Aug 02 2009
Read 733 times

You've been added as a friend and your journal has been added to my favorites.



•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
17:28:05 Aug 02 2009
Read 731 times

Add xxLDGxx, she is a very good and loyal friend.



•  REPLY  •


meeper
meeper
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 914
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:56:28 Aug 02 2009
Read 726 times

If you provide snickerdoodle cookies, I will gladly go and rate, add, etc.



•  REPLY  •


xxLDGxx
xxLDGxx

No Longer Registered
18:39:05 Aug 02 2009
Read 722 times

lol winter here's your brownies only ones I could find

Weed Brownies Pictures, Images and Photos


And here's your snickerdoodles meeper

snickerdoodle Pictures, Images and Photos


And I shall return the favor and thanks y'all :)



•  REPLY  •


Indulgence
Indulgence
Noble Sire (163)
Posts: 720
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:27:37 Aug 02 2009
Read 719 times

I don't like you enough to add you.


Because... You already made me add you like a week ago. xP



•  REPLY  •


xxLDGxx
xxLDGxx

No Longer Registered
19:50:33 Aug 02 2009
Read 717 times

lol oh hush brat you know you like me I'm very likable damn it! lol



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:09:55 Aug 02 2009
Read 713 times

As my now assistant mentor master of my mentorship, I'd add you but I'd add you anyways as my friend :O)



•  REPLY  •


meeper
meeper
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 914
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:52:30 Aug 02 2009
Read 709 times

Thanks for the cookies!



•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:24:00 Aug 02 2009
Read 700 times

But.... I had my heart set on oatmeal raisin cookies! Got any of those?



•  REPLY  •


xxLDGxx
xxLDGxx

No Longer Registered
22:30:08 Aug 02 2009
Read 697 times

hehe here you go Bones and your welcome meeper :)


oatmeal raisin cookies Pictures, Images and Photos



•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:36:10 Aug 02 2009
Read 691 times

Wow, that's quick service! You've been added, and I rated while I was there. :)



•  REPLY  •


TumorNamedMarla
TumorNamedMarla
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,871
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:43:15 Aug 02 2009
Read 689 times

Already been added ages ago...and that was before the cookies



•  REPLY  •


xxLDGxx
xxLDGxx

No Longer Registered
22:45:32 Aug 02 2009
Read 686 times

I aim to please Bones hehe


And thanks everyone who has added me I hope I got everyone if not please let me know :)



•  REPLY  •


tr1n1ty01
tr1n1ty01
Viscount Sire (183)
Posts: 3,248
Honor: 20
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Infectus Somnium (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:01:52 Aug 03 2009
Read 680 times

You are too funny!!!! Luvs ya girl! And I haves ya already!



•  REPLY  •


twoforme
twoforme
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
02:18:21 Aug 03 2009
Read 676 times

the cookies were great!!

I have rated, favored your journal and added you to my friends list.



•  REPLY  •


xxLDGxx
xxLDGxx

No Longer Registered
02:52:58 Aug 03 2009
Read 671 times

YAY I no longer have a penalty hehe and it's supply and demand I have to keep my people happy trin hehe



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:33:34 Aug 03 2009
Read 665 times

yay :O) you always do hun



•  REPLY  •


xxLDGxx
xxLDGxx

No Longer Registered
03:49:07 Aug 03 2009
Read 661 times

Well I try Ms hehe and thank you BM :)



•  REPLY  •


rockingXrobin
rockingXrobin
Elemental (77)
Posts: 199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:00:38 Aug 03 2009
Read 658 times

add you long time a go lol



•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
09:22:05 Aug 03 2009
Read 652 times

i have add you



•  REPLY  •


cherryblossom
cherryblossom
Superior Sire (145)
Posts: 2,005
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:29:21 Aug 03 2009
Read 649 times

added you. I already have you added with my other profile lol

and I rated you with this profile



•  REPLY  •


xxLDGxx
xxLDGxx

No Longer Registered
19:11:15 Aug 03 2009
Read 645 times

Cool thanks I'll add y'all in return :)



•  REPLY  •


SatansChild
SatansChild
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 2,228
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:41:49 Aug 03 2009
Read 640 times

Can I have some cookies now - Please -



•  REPLY  •


aerobella
aerobella

No Longer Registered
20:52:04 Aug 03 2009
Read 637 times

Yeah cookies I love them lol.I added you dear please return the favor.



•  REPLY  •


Fallenxx
Fallenxx
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 1,203
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:15:30 Aug 03 2009
Read 632 times

Added..:)



•  REPLY  •


xxLDGxx
xxLDGxx

No Longer Registered
00:54:29 Aug 04 2009
Read 627 times

Thanks y'all :) And yes of course I shall return the favor :)

And here's some more cookies


cookies tray Pictures, Images and Photos



•  REPLY  •


xxLDGxx
xxLDGxx

No Longer Registered
00:58:07 Aug 04 2009
Read 625 times

Oh damn didn't know it was going to be that big of a image lol



•  REPLY  •


PrettyWhenICry
PrettyWhenICry

No Longer Registered
02:46:48 Aug 04 2009
Read 619 times

I rated you. =)



•  REPLY  •


schedule1
schedule1
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 2,077
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
13:54:43 Aug 04 2009
Read 611 times

rated & added!



•  REPLY  •


heartbroken12496
heartbroken12496
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 475
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
15:16:23 Aug 04 2009
Read 608 times

rated and added



•  REPLY  •


gaulder
gaulder
Anarchist (88)
Posts: 2,465
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:21:47 Aug 04 2009
Read 604 times

just rated you



•  REPLY  •


xxLDGxx
xxLDGxx

No Longer Registered
17:20:36 Aug 04 2009
Read 601 times

Thank y'all so much :) And the favor will be returned :)



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
18:59:25 Aug 04 2009
Read 597 times

I added you to friends and favorites.

*gobbles four cookies*



•  REPLY  •


jabiluss
jabiluss
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:28:03 Aug 04 2009
Read 594 times

this isn't myspace stop trying to make it be



•  REPLY  •


xxLDGxx
xxLDGxx

No Longer Registered
20:23:06 Aug 04 2009
Read 592 times

Um okay I'm not but whatever lol and cool thanks I'll return the favor Rose :)



•  REPLY  •


Tannaleaf
Tannaleaf
Aggressor (83)
Posts: 2,145
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:50:41 Aug 05 2009
Read 588 times

YUM SUGAR! where are these blasted cookies?

I added you to friends !

NOTE- I am very succeptable to bribery...lol



•  REPLY  •


TLDG
TLDG
Baronial Sire (171)
Posts: 6,020
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:33:30 Aug 05 2009
Read 582 times

lol I need to see about getting that picture smaller lol



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:07:25 Aug 06 2009
Read 568 times

came for the cookies...you are already on my friend list on both pros. lol



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
02:21:42 Oct 19 2009
Read 554 times

Added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


NocturnalGoddess
NocturnalGoddess
Superior Sire (149)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:26:56 Oct 21 2009
Read 551 times

I'm looking for the same as far as journal & friend adds. (And if you rate me, I rate back what I get.)

Please (double) add me and I will be most happy to add you as well! =)



•  REPLY  •


xxxPoisonIvyxxx
xxxPoisonIvyxxx
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 2,315
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Infectus Somnium (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:32:57 Oct 22 2009
Read 549 times

I just want your cookies baby!



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 293
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
18:57:21 Oct 23 2009
Read 545 times

Thanks for the cookies. I have read and added you and your journal. Feel free to do the same



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:06:22 Oct 24 2009
Read 538 times

Good idea with the cookies. I'm rating and adding you I'd love it if you add me too



•  REPLY  •


fleshwound
fleshwound
Disciple (53)
Posts: 12
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:14:53 Oct 25 2009
Read 528 times

i added and rated



•  REPLY  •


GuruNillionaireX
GuruNillionaireX
Sire (100)
Posts: 10,506
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:41:23 Oct 25 2009
Read 524 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •


shadowfever
shadowfever
Apostate (62)
Posts: 391
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
15:52:49 Oct 25 2009
Read 519 times

Added and rated, I'll do anything for cookies.



•  REPLY  •


Tzaddi
Tzaddi
Venerable Sire (136)
Posts: 14,261
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
18:10:56 Oct 25 2009
Read 515 times

Came by for the cookies, so I rated , added, and added journal while I was munching. Please feel free to do the same!



•  REPLY  •


Tzaddi
Tzaddi
Venerable Sire (136)
Posts: 14,261
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
18:12:05 Oct 25 2009
Read 512 times

Looks around...where is your journal?



•  REPLY  •


MoonlightAngel
MoonlightAngel

No Longer Registered
19:27:10 Oct 25 2009
Read 508 times

added n rated



•  REPLY  •


xxLDGxx
xxLDGxx

No Longer Registered
05:46:31 Oct 26 2009
Read 506 times

Holy crap! This thing is still open? lol no wonder my friends list suddenly went up lol



•  REPLY  •


xxLDGxx
xxLDGxx

No Longer Registered
05:47:46 Oct 26 2009
Read 504 times

Oh and I deleted my journal got tired of it lol



•  REPLY  •


QueenDethklok
QueenDethklok

No Longer Registered
20:10:09 Oct 26 2009
Read 496 times

speaking of cookies.. I had some this morning with my cup of coffee. Sure I'll be your friend so calm down!



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by xxLDGxx on Oct 27 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.5864 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X