Is today, being September 1st, marks my (collectively, mine and my member's) Coven's 2nd year of existence on Vampire Rave.
To further indulge in this self-whoring advertisement, I am much surprised how fast time has passed since Infinitus Serenus' conception back with Sacred Moon.
Thank you, to all my members past and present, for making IS what it is today.
:)
We survived two years and all we got was this crappy thread!
congrats to everyone here as it takes alot of energy and time to keep this coven to make it such a fun and amazing place for as long as it has been going now *takes a shot* let make it another two years.
Thanks,
Dmz
Yay for us! Even though I did most of the work and all the good ideas were mine (the bad ones were Dylly's of course) lol I gotta say I'm proud of everyone who helped get us to this point.
I'm looking forward to many more.
Keep up the great work IS members :)
Congrats from a former member.... I hope that there are many more years to come having ya'll around.
Yep, thanks for snatching me up...
Dylan and Xav. are great!
The rest of the Coven if fun too...
IS is wonderful, really. I know I have been leveling up my other profile often lately so you don't see me much, and I am sorry, but IS is still my favorite of the Covens I have been in so far (3).
(And I can say this with a straight face even with the brats running the show...Lmfao.)
;) Good going, guys!
Yes, and even an old Methuselah like myself thinks Infinitus Serenus is the best. I don't ever plan on leaving--unless Prophecy disbands the Coven or I die--whichever comes first. :)
Sorry, Dylan, you are stuck with me. :P

Ok, maybe I'm a bit late with this but congratulations on 2 years with your own coven. Maybe soon I'll be ce;ebrating the opening of my own....
congrats to your entire coven on 2 years, and may the great mbk R.I.P....he would have been so proud had he lived to see this lol