If anyone looking for new friends just pop in add me etc leave me a message and I will return the favour.
done, anyone out there could also add and rate me I will do like wise
I have rated and added you feel free to return the favor
Rated and added to friends list and fav journals. Please feel free to do the same.
slides in, pokes the flying horse in the side...... then feeds it a apple..... hugs. always a friend of mine :)
I have added you and your journal. I had already rated you.
I got the first two at the top. Anyone want to do the same for me, same procedure would be appreciated :D
ill add you,add me if you want to.anyone else in here can add me if they want to,just let me know if you do so I can add you too :D
dannifilth
Loved your profile. I rated and added you. Please feel free to do the same with me.
Still looking for people to rate and add send me a message and I will return the favour.
thank you Frankie, I have done likewise and yes every bit helps
Hello i have added you and favored your journal... Please feel free to do the same