I forgot to get you a card, so I'll just have to yell this REAL loudly so you can hear it across the Atlantic:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AXEWOMAN!!
Best wishes!
- ThothLestat
I thank you kindly sir
you nearly got a slap too haha ;)
xXx
Thank you all sooooo much
those chocolates look yummy :)
i will save them for later just eating birthday cake now
xXx
Happy Birthday sweetie and here got you something *giggles*

OMG! o-0
*blushes*
*faints*
thank you marie lol
would rather have Mr Zombie
but i know you wont share him!
xXx
Happy birthday from this account and hell no I ain't sharing him lol ;p
This thread can be closed now!
thanks to all who left me messages...
Nooooooooo!
thought this would have been closed by now
my birthday was on tuesday the 3rd it is now friday!
kirsty has not been on to close it bless her
so could someone else close it now please
thank you!
and thanks for the late messages anyway ;)
This thing is still up oh dear
thank you people
my birthday was last tuesday!
kirsty where are you girl get this thread closed please!