.
VR
Rate Add me. I would love your help.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



DarkBella
DarkBella
Evil One (74)
Posts: 3
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
13:59:10 Nov 25 2009
Read 666 times

Hello everyone i m still new in here
I would love your help. So feel free to rate me and add me and my journal. I will do the same
Thank you so much




•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:03:34 Nov 25 2009
Read 660 times

I've rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


WESLEY
WESLEY

No Longer Registered
18:17:29 Nov 25 2009
Read 651 times

i've rated u, added ur journal to my fav journals list, & i've added uuu to my friends list!!! ^_^



•  REPLY  •


XXVampyricXWarriorXX
XXVampyricXWarriorXX
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 60
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:35:03 Nov 26 2009
Read 640 times

I have rated you, and added you and your journal, I hope you will do the same.



•  REPLY  •


DarkBella
DarkBella
Evil One (74)
Posts: 3
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
12:01:14 Nov 26 2009
Read 636 times

Thank you very much guys.



•  REPLY  •


Theban
Theban
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 470
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
12:19:08 Nov 26 2009
Read 633 times

I have read and rated your profile.



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
23:44:53 Nov 26 2009
Read 628 times

Rated and added you



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:40:13 Nov 27 2009
Read 623 times

Added and rated, hope it helps.



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:57:14 Nov 27 2009
Read 619 times

Your rated and added. Have fun.



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
13:48:05 Nov 30 2009
Read 615 times

returned the rate and add, thank you kindly



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
06:49:52 Dec 01 2009
Read 607 times

Hi DarkBella, I have added you and rated you hun :)



•  REPLY  •


14:24:03 Dec 01 2009
Read 604 times

I added you to my favorite journals, you were already on my friendslist and also rated.



•  REPLY  •


NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
22:05:13 Dec 02 2009
Read 600 times

I have added you to my lists



•  REPLY  •


Omen
Omen
Royal Sire (204)
Posts: 2,592
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:09:54 Dec 02 2009
Read 596 times

I will be adding you now



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
03:06:56 Dec 03 2009
Read 593 times

Added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


bloodyfairy
bloodyfairy

No Longer Registered
04:03:31 Dec 03 2009
Read 590 times

i have rated u and added u as well please be kind and return the favor lol :)



•  REPLY  •


vampyrebeauty
vampyrebeauty
Superior Sire (143)
Posts: 2,875
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Sete Diabolica (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
04:01:05 Dec 04 2009
Read 575 times

added and rated..faved your journal! Hope it helps :)



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:52:58 Dec 04 2009
Read 569 times

I have rated and added you!!



•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
01:05:57 Mar 29 2010
Read 541 times

rated and added you



•  REPLY  •


unknownbeauty
unknownbeauty
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 167
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:18:16 Mar 30 2010
Read 539 times

Added and rated :)



•  REPLY  •


F0LA
F0LA
Great Sire (114)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:58:36 May 28 2010
Read 530 times

rated, added and emailed.



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
03:38:23 Aug 11 2010
Read 505 times

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


•  REPLY  •


RavynDarkrose
RavynDarkrose
Sire (107)
Posts: 3,486
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:39:49 Aug 11 2010
Read 502 times

added/rated



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 20 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2476 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X