It is imperative that I level up, not just for the glory of meaningless internet accolades but because a PM and several months of rent ride on it.
Please rate and add me, I will be sure to do the same if you let me know.
(ps meaningless internet accolades are nice too...:) )
have rated and added you and the journal too.
good luck darling!
Added you to my friendslist and favorite journal, also rated your profile.
I have rated and added you and your journal, feel free to return the favor ;)
Thanks guys, I've gotten through all of you I think.
I had a little set back but I'm still trudging through. Thanks for all the support!
...rated and added you and your journal...
feel free to return same...
good luck
^.^
have rated
have added to friends
have also added your journal
Your rent relies on VR ratings and addings? Can you please advise me on how to convince my landlord to go for that?
because you make Franky happy. Be sure to come out and visit us sometime.
Not sure how I didn't have your journal but I stopped in added too.
No problem LordZacharias, I didn't even remember I had one haha