may you have many more happy one's to come. Two years for a couple means alot and it can be a struggle. Just keep your love alive and you will have many more ... love you sis and bro
Awww!! Thank you so much sweetie! This means so much to me :) I love my VR Family!
Congratulations big sister!!!!!!!!!! Many hugs to you and Matt :)
congrats you two :) its like goddess said trust me I know, been happily married for over 20 years now :P
Thanks so much you guys!! I feel so loved. That card is beautiful GG!
Blessed may you be in all your endeavours and the hopes and dreams you may have. May they all come to pass with many more to come.
Two years is just the beginning. Congrats on not killing each other, and here is to 22 more years!
thank you all sooo much! We have been through some very tough times in the past two years.
Happy anniversary, however, this thread has run its course.