just watched Prometheus on demand - it came out in 2012 --- amazing film and I can't wait for Alien: Covenant
meant on* my DVR is Victor Frankenstein - oh and recently I watched Now You See Me 2, it wasn't bad, I'd give it a solid 7 out of 10
saw The Fate of the Furious in Imax Tuesday night, cool movie
finally watched Jurassic World off of my DVR and it was really good :)
recently watched Battleship off of my DVR - terrible movie!
Just watched Bridge Of Spies off of my DVR, what a fantastic movie, Tom Hanks is brilliant.
recently watched Jason Bourne (2016) off my DVR, nothing special here, I'll give it a rather generous 6 out of 10 stars but it's the worst of the Bourne movie franchise, I'd say they need to put this franchise out of it's misery, Damon even looks tired
Just watched Aliens Covenant, and now I have to go back through the series, I think.
Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials was on my DVR, finally watched it and I give it a solid 8 out of 10 stars, very good but just short of great but worth a watch if you like that kind of movie as I do. The Cranks or zombies in the movie are quite scary ;)
Recently also watched The Accountant off my DVR, I give it 10 stars, very good film.
I recently watched Rogue One: A Star Wars Story on Netflix and while I didn't like it as much as The Force Awakens which I gave 10 stars on IMDB, I'd still give Rogue One 8 out of 10 stars as despite it's sometimes slow pacing it still packs a punch and I loved the Darth Vader scenes (just wish there'd been more of them) :)
I just watched 'Live By Night' on Cinemax and it was pretty good, gave it 8 out of 10 stars on IMDB.
I just watched Doctor Strange on Netflix and found the movie had a promising start but I wasn't too thrilled with the movie in the second half. Style over substance, so I gave it a 5 out of 10 stars on IMDB.
I plan on finishing Suicide Squad and will probably will try to watch Fallen