.
VR
One Lie .... One True
The Sandbox
•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •



SwitcH
SwitcH
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 184
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
18:18:13 May 19 2017
Read 1,262 times

Name a lie and name a truth

1.. I've been a member of VR on and off for over 5 years ?

2... I have jumped out of a plane
For charity ?

Next person says which they think is the truth then puts one of there own and so on :)




•  REPLY  •


Terezi
Terezi
Sire (107)
Posts: 1,272
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
23:47:57 May 19 2017
Read 1,255 times

1..I Robbed a bank and stole 5,K Dollars to give to the poor".

2.I've completed school for 12 years now going to college


I think the first one is true



•  REPLY  •


vVvLouisvVv
vVvLouisvVv
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 1,518
Honor: 194
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
00:06:21 May 20 2017
Read 1,252 times

You haven't robbed a bank.

1. I have a VR girlfriend.

2. I like Italian food.



•  REPLY  •


SwitcH
SwitcH
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 184
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
16:04:47 May 20 2017
Read 1,246 times

1st one about me was true well done :)

Hmmmm you like Italian food ?

1.. I once put a loaded gun to my head

2... I've seen a ghost



•  REPLY  •


PrimiDark
PrimiDark
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 485
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
17:29:22 May 20 2017
Read 1,243 times

Well, may be you have seen a ghost.

1. I hate God
2. I love the Devil



•  REPLY  •


SwitcH
SwitcH
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 184
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
12:45:25 May 22 2017
Read 1,237 times

True lol

You love the devil ?

1... I once was arrested for gangland activity ?

2... Before Switch my nickname was the boss



•  REPLY  •


Lav
Lav
Apostate (62)
Posts: 554
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
19:59:53 May 22 2017
Read 1,232 times

I hope 2 is false Switch, honestly LoL

1. My medical file states that I am a hypochondriac.

2. I lived in Germany for a year.



•  REPLY  •


SwitcH
SwitcH
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 184
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
08:52:32 May 23 2017
Read 1,229 times

Yep boss was not my nickname before switch it was the Beast lol

Hmmmm I'm thinking number 1 ?

1..I've worked in a asylum

2... I was stuck in a lift all night



•  REPLY  •


Lav
Lav
Apostate (62)
Posts: 554
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
14:47:25 May 23 2017
Read 1,226 times

It's actually 2. I only lived there about 3 or 4 months total. One of my doctors decided to diagnose me as a possible hypochondriac since nothing we tried did anything for my knee and joint pains. Fun.

As for you....I think that number 1 is false because there's no way they wouldn't have kept you LoL

1.) I've walked over 150km for charity before.

2.) I am an avid gamer.



•  REPLY  •


SwitcH
SwitcH
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 184
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
16:42:07 May 23 2017
Read 1,221 times

cool :) well i think it's number 2 for you :)
and your wrong i did work in a asylum for many years lol



•  REPLY  •


Lav
Lav
Apostate (62)
Posts: 554
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
21:42:33 May 23 2017
Read 1,218 times

Number 2 is the lie, or the truth?
If you said it's the lie, you'd be correct. While I like games, I don't really play them consistently or with much of a passion for them.

You didn't give me anything to choose, haha. Next person just gets to post a lie and a truth, I suppose.



•  REPLY  •


vVvLouisvVv
vVvLouisvVv
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 1,518
Honor: 194
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
23:08:56 May 23 2017
Read 1,215 times

from above I do like Italian food

I used to play semi-pro baseball

I like fish



•  REPLY  •


Lav
Lav
Apostate (62)
Posts: 554
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:04:32 May 24 2017
Read 1,213 times

I'm going with liking fish to be the lie on this one.

1. I like dogs a lot.

2. I've only owned 3 dogs in my life.



•  REPLY  •


TheWriter
TheWriter
Premiere Sire (125)
Posts: 1,667
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
05:52:00 May 24 2017
Read 1,211 times

1 Is true, 2 is a lie


I love someone from VR with all my heart.

She also love me.



•  REPLY  •


Lav
Lav
Apostate (62)
Posts: 554
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
14:25:24 May 24 2017
Read 1,207 times

Sadly, incorrect. I have a phobia of dogs, but my family and I have owner 3 since they were pups. Obviously mostly their choice. I choose cats.

I'm going with the tragic tale of 1 being true and 2 a lie for you.

1. I live in a farmhouse.

2. It's cloudy outside right now.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:36:44 May 24 2017
Read 1,202 times

gonna says 1 is the lie

1. one of my half brothers is a movie director in Cali
2. I was an extra in a movie once



•  REPLY  •


vVvLouisvVv
vVvLouisvVv
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 1,518
Honor: 194
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
23:04:59 May 24 2017
Read 1,197 times

Lav is correct, I do not like fish.

LJ's #1 is the lie?

1. I speak French
2. I have 3 tattoos



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:10:13 May 25 2017
Read 1,195 times

Actually one of my 2 half brothers is a movie director and acting teacher in Los Angelas

lets see, I'll say 1 is your lie?

1. I can snowboard
2. I once played guitar and sang on stage in a band.



•  REPLY  •


TheWriter
TheWriter
Premiere Sire (125)
Posts: 1,667
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
02:23:42 May 25 2017
Read 1,193 times

1 Is a lie
2 Is the true

I drank 3 cups of coffee today.

I drank 64 ounces of water.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:40:55 May 25 2017
Read 1,191 times

Correct

I drank 64 ounces of water is the lie ?

1. I've dated a lead singer of a band who's concert I attended
2. I once climbed a mountain



•  REPLY  •


SwitcH
SwitcH
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 184
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
08:19:27 May 25 2017
Read 1,188 times

Come on has too be number one ?
You dated a band member :)

1..i once crashed my motorcycle

2.. I had two girlfriends at the same



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
10:21:02 May 25 2017
Read 1,186 times

Correct :)

I'll say 2 is the lie

1. I drink way too much coffee
2. I drink blood for real



•  REPLY  •


SwitcH
SwitcH
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 184
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
14:10:12 May 25 2017
Read 1,182 times

Yep well done :)
Hmmmm i thinking you drink blood ?

1... I'm still in love with someone who hates me ?

2... I don't get much sleep ?



•  REPLY  •


Terezi
Terezi
Sire (107)
Posts: 1,272
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
18:44:30 May 25 2017
Read 1,179 times

second one"

1.. I Love Playing Video Games"

2... I Hate Playing Video Games".



•  REPLY  •


SwitcH
SwitcH
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 184
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
18:49:07 May 25 2017
Read 1,177 times

Sorry it was number one

Hmmmm i think your a big gamer so number 1 ...

1.. I've seen people die in real life

2... I love R&B music



•  REPLY  •


Lav
Lav
Apostate (62)
Posts: 554
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:25:41 May 25 2017
Read 1,174 times

2 is the lie, switch?

In response LadyJigsaw, I do actually live in a farmhouse.

1. I am a vegetarian

2. My last cat's name was Black Forest Cake.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:12:09 May 26 2017
Read 1,172 times

I'll say 1 is the lie

1. I drive a sportscar
2. I can speak a second language fluently



•  REPLY  •


SwitcH
SwitcH
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 184
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
06:03:00 May 26 2017
Read 1,169 times

I'll say number 1 is a lie :)

And to mine yes i hate R&B music lol

1... My cat comes along for runs with me

2... As a child i never could sleep



•  REPLY  •


DarkestTemptation
DarkestTemptation
Daemon (95)
Posts: 363
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
06:28:33 May 26 2017
Read 1,167 times

2 is true.

1: I fought in a war with vampyre Warriors an survived to tell about it.

2: I meet Carrie Fisher for she died an got her autograph.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:24:12 May 26 2017
Read 1,163 times

actually for my last one, 2 was the lie

I'll say 1 is the lie

1. I drink too much beer
2. I drank blood earlier



•  REPLY  •


Terezi
Terezi
Sire (107)
Posts: 1,272
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
14:07:22 May 26 2017
Read 1,160 times

I drink too much beer".]]


1.i check the forms when i can.

2.i try to avoid the forms?



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:17:30 May 26 2017
Read 1,158 times

coorect I don't even like beer

I say 2's the lie

1. I once was invited on stage at a rock show I attended
2. I am a gifted pianist



•  REPLY  •


banesraver666
banesraver666
Savage (61)
Posts: 284
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
20:52:56 May 26 2017
Read 1,154 times

I'm going to say number two is the lie, I'm probably wrong though.

1. I've been robbed at gunpoint
2. I've taken care of my parents for a couple of months



•  REPLY  •


Terezi
Terezi
Sire (107)
Posts: 1,272
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
22:45:39 May 26 2017
Read 1,149 times

number one is a lie "

1. I intend to play the same video game for weeks.

2.i often switch my CD Disc when i get tired of redoing one mission in a video game.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:25:53 May 27 2017
Read 1,146 times

you were correct banes

I'll say 2 is the lie

1. I play golf very well

2. I have taken voice lessons



•  REPLY  •


banesraver666
banesraver666
Savage (61)
Posts: 284
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
17:13:23 May 27 2017
Read 1,144 times

Thanks LadyJigsaw
and you're right Storyteller number one is the lie.

I'm going to say number one is the lie.

1. I have a cat named Lilly
2. I haven't written anything in a year.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:12:56 May 27 2017
Read 1,140 times

I'll say 2 is the lie

1. I am a fantastic cook
2. I am a Scorpio



•  REPLY  •


banesraver666
banesraver666
Savage (61)
Posts: 284
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
21:21:01 May 27 2017
Read 1,138 times

Nope wrong Lady Jigsaw, number one is the lie.

I'm going to say number one is the lie.

1. I'm on a volleyball team

2. I've recently had surgery on both of my ankles, and I'm in the process of learning to walk again.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:06:37 May 27 2017
Read 1,136 times

correct

1. I am the youngest of 5 siblings
2. I once drove cross country



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:07:29 May 27 2017
Read 1,135 times

oops sorry

correct

I'll say 1 is the lie

1. I am the youngest of 5 siblings
2. I once drove cross country



•  REPLY  •


QueenZombiee
QueenZombiee
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 3,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
23:15:33 May 27 2017
Read 1,133 times

2 is lie?

1. I love my children
2.My favorite song is Moon Baby



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:18:06 May 28 2017
Read 1,131 times

correct :)

I'll say 1 is the lie

1. I am a mathematician
2. I hiked a mile into the Grand Canyon once



•  REPLY  •


banesraver666
banesraver666
Savage (61)
Posts: 284
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
03:10:57 May 28 2017
Read 1,128 times

LadyJigsaw you're correct.

I'm going to say number two is the lie. This is a tricky one.

1. I have a pet dragon

2. I'm an introvert



•  REPLY  •


Terezi
Terezi
Sire (107)
Posts: 1,272
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
05:03:30 May 28 2017
Read 1,124 times

i'm gonna say number one is a lie.

1.I Love to play minecraft.

2. i hate doing laundry.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:55:05 May 28 2017
Read 1,122 times

wrong banes for me 1. I am a mathematician, was the lie

I'll say 2 is the lie

1. I work in IT
2. I work in finance



•  REPLY  •


Lav
Lav
Apostate (62)
Posts: 554
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
15:18:37 May 28 2017
Read 1,119 times

My cat's name was definitely Black Forest Cake, yep. AKA Forest.

Hm...I'm going to go with 2 is the lie ??

1.) I used to work in a video store.

2.) My first job was at McDonalds.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:33:12 May 28 2017
Read 1,116 times

correct

I'll say 2 is the lie

1. I am german/italian
2. I was once in a horror movie



•  REPLY  •


Lav
Lav
Apostate (62)
Posts: 554
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
15:46:16 May 28 2017
Read 1,113 times

Indeed the lie was 2.

Hmm...tough one...1 is the lie?

1.) I compulsively play the lotto and scratch tickets.

2.) I compulsively purchase Magic cards for my collection.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:42:09 May 28 2017
Read 1,110 times

2 was the lie

I'll say 1 is the lie

1. I eat too much meat
2. I am pansexual



•  REPLY  •


vVvLouisvVv
vVvLouisvVv
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 1,518
Honor: 194
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
17:42:19 May 28 2017
Read 1,106 times

LJ was correct, I do not speak French, I speak Englsih and German
LJ 's lie is being pan

1. I went to camp for the Houston Astros
2. I practice black magic



•  REPLY  •


banesraver666
banesraver666
Savage (61)
Posts: 284
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
17:44:29 May 28 2017
Read 1,104 times

You're right Storyteller, number is the lie.

I'm going to say number one is the lie.

1. I'm regular gamer

2. I got drunk last night.



•  REPLY  •


vVvLouisvVv
vVvLouisvVv
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 1,518
Honor: 194
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
17:48:47 May 28 2017
Read 1,102 times

Nope, scouted by Mike Maggart of the 'Stros. I practice Green magic and totally afraid of Ouiji Boards

I'd say that you did not get drunk last night

1. I like romantic vampires

2. I love going to loud parties



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:24:52 May 28 2017
Read 1,100 times

wrong, I am pansexual (it's like the extreme version of being bisexual)

I'll say 2 is the lie

1. I love music
2. I do drugs



•  REPLY  •


Lav
Lav
Apostate (62)
Posts: 554
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
19:15:34 May 28 2017
Read 1,098 times

2 is the lie. And you had mine correct. I like collections.

1. I prefer to draw and use inks to make art.

2. I prefer painting and using liquid or blending colors to make art.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:36:09 May 28 2017
Read 1,096 times

correct

I'll say 1 is the lie

1. I had done Maid of the Mist (Niagra Falls)
2. I have a tattoo



•  REPLY  •


PrimiDark
PrimiDark
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 485
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
11:37:56 May 29 2017
Read 1,091 times

Switch! Yes true!

Second one true. You have a tattoo? :)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:24:33 May 29 2017
Read 1,086 times

nope, no tattoo here

you didn't post any choice for me :(

1. I am naturally blonde
2. I am naturally a brunette



•  REPLY  •


Terezi
Terezi
Sire (107)
Posts: 1,272
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
11:15:38 Jun 07 2017
Read 1,079 times

i would guess 2????...


1.i dislike the hot weather

2. i love medium temperature



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
12:26:57 Jun 07 2017
Read 1,077 times

correct

I'll say 2 is the lie

1. My mom is German and grew up in Germany
2. I know how to speak some German



•  REPLY  •


HATRED187
HATRED187
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Hellhounds is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Hellhounds
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
20:38:47 Jun 07 2017
Read 1,074 times

I would 1 is the lie.


1.yesterday I went skydiving.

2.I once met Clint Eastwood



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:40:20 Jun 07 2017
Read 1,071 times

2 was actually the lie, my mom was born & raised in Würzburg, Germany but never taught me any German unfortunately (she came to the USA at age 12)

I'll say 1 is the lie

1. I was a game show contestant once
2. I've gone white water rafting in Colorado



•  REPLY  •


banesraver666
banesraver666
Savage (61)
Posts: 284
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
00:29:58 Jun 08 2017
Read 1,069 times

LadyJigsaw why do we keep meeting this way?!?!?

Louis you are right, number two is the lie.

I'm going to say number one is the lie LadyJigsaw.

1. I work out everyday and eat healthy.

2. I've been to Florida.



•  REPLY  •


Dakotah
Dakotah
Premiere Sire (120)
Posts: 2,918
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
02:14:03 Jun 08 2017
Read 1,066 times

1 is the lie

1. I was in a gang in my teens and carried a gun.
2. I have been in jail before.



•  REPLY  •


Terezi
Terezi
Sire (107)
Posts: 1,272
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
03:18:01 Jun 08 2017
Read 1,061 times

i would say 2 is a lie


1.I Often swear allot".

2.I Don't often swear allot.



•  REPLY  •


banesraver666
banesraver666
Savage (61)
Posts: 284
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
03:28:36 Jun 08 2017
Read 1,057 times

Friggin' Dakotah, hi there congrats on becoming a sire! Yes number one is the lie.

Hmm, for you Judge I'm going to say two is the lie.

1. I'm a night owl

2. I own a cat



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:40:08 Jun 08 2017
Read 1,055 times

correct on mine, 1 was the lie


I'll say 1 is the lie

1. I have had long term relationships with bisexual guys
2. I never date women



•  REPLY  •


Terezi
Terezi
Sire (107)
Posts: 1,272
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
12:57:35 Jun 08 2017
Read 1,047 times

2 is a lie?[

1.I Often playminecraft daily.

2.i am on skype allot.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:55:02 Jun 08 2017
Read 1,045 times

Correct as I am pansexual (like a more extreme version of bisexual)

I'll say 1 is the lie

1. I have ran a marathon before
2. I am right handed



•  REPLY  •


Terezi
Terezi
Sire (107)
Posts: 1,272
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
15:00:26 Jun 08 2017
Read 1,043 times

number one is actually truth i use skype less cause i'am on xbox one".

1.is a lie.?"


1.I Often put my clothing right away.

2.i leave them scattered on my beanbag.
after they come out of the dryer.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:19:08 Jun 08 2017
Read 1,041 times

correct

I'll say 1 is the lie

1. I drive a van
2. I drive a mustang



•  REPLY  •


Terezi
Terezi
Sire (107)
Posts: 1,272
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
21:10:16 Jun 08 2017
Read 1,039 times

Right".~

two is a lie".


1.I make sure my cellphone screen is clean allot.

2.i fix computers.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:04:26 Jun 08 2017
Read 1,036 times

nope, I do drive a mustang

I'll say 1 is a lie

1. I am a collector of various bugs
2. I once had to have a small wasp nest removed from my car



•  REPLY  •


vVvLouisvVv
vVvLouisvVv
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 1,518
Honor: 194
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
02:46:47 Jun 09 2017
Read 1,034 times

You do not collect bugs

1. I wore number 41
2. I wore number 7



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:30:53 Jun 09 2017
Read 1,032 times

true, 2 is the truth, luckily the nest was in my door jam and I never got stung but I saw the wasps buzzing around my car as I drove, it sucked! when the pest control guy came and removed the nest I was like, thank god! who knew wasps like mustangs?

I'll say 1 is the lie

1. I love meat
2. I am vegetarian



•  REPLY  •


banesraver666
banesraver666
Savage (61)
Posts: 284
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
03:40:15 Jun 09 2017
Read 1,029 times

Oh and LadyJigsaw, you were wrong, number two was the lie, I don't have any animals.

Hmm, for you I'm going to say one is the lie.

1. I'm a submissive

2. I have another profile/account on here



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:14:07 Jun 09 2017
Read 1,027 times

correct

I'll say 1 is the lie for you

1. I have 2 half brothers living california
2. I am ambidextrous



•  REPLY  •


Terezi
Terezi
Sire (107)
Posts: 1,272
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
16:50:21 Jun 09 2017
Read 1,023 times

Your right. about my answer.
I do fix computers.


i'll say 2 is a lie?


1.i change my batteries allot.

2. I have a charging stand for them where i don't half to change the batteries allot.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:54:24 Jun 09 2017
Read 1,021 times

correct

I'll say 1 is the lie

1. I drink way too much milk
2. I drink blood for real occasionally



•  REPLY  •


banesraver666
banesraver666
Savage (61)
Posts: 284
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
19:36:11 Jun 09 2017
Read 1,018 times

Nope, LadyJigsaw, two is the lie.

Hmm, for you, I'm going to say one is the lie.

1. I've met my someone who should've been my sister.

2. I've dyed my hair before.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:55:53 Jun 09 2017
Read 1,016 times

correct

I'll say 2 is the lie

1. I have 4 cats
2. I have a pet frog



•  REPLY  •


Terezi
Terezi
Sire (107)
Posts: 1,272
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
02:46:55 Jun 10 2017
Read 1,014 times

your right on my answer!!!

i'll say the 2 is a lie.

1. i have bad signals in my old house.

2.I Lose connection in my house allot because its old.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:03:11 Jun 10 2017
Read 1,012 times

correct

I'll say 1 is the lie

1. I've ridden in a helicopter
2. I've been scuba diving



•  REPLY  •


Terezi
Terezi
Sire (107)
Posts: 1,272
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
11:11:29 Jun 10 2017
Read 1,009 times

your right!!


1 is a lie". i think..."


1.iam learning how to drive now".

2. i failed my learning permit.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:19:39 Jun 10 2017
Read 1,007 times

nope, 1 was the truth

I'll say 1 is the lie

1. I am an actor
2. I was born very close to Halloween



•  REPLY  •


HATRED187
HATRED187
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Hellhounds is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Hellhounds
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
02:30:17 Jun 11 2017
Read 1,005 times

you were correct about my previous response

i will say 1 is the lie

1.i am homeless

2.i am a hermit



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:54:17 Jun 11 2017
Read 1,001 times

correct

I'll say 1 is the lie

1. I just watched a movie
2. I have a pet snake



•  REPLY  •


Terezi
Terezi
Sire (107)
Posts: 1,272
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
12:07:34 Jun 12 2017
Read 998 times

2 is a lie?"

one is actually the truth on my part"

1.i've grown up playing Halo 1 ,2,3, Halo Reach.


2.i did not grow up with the xbox system."



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:49:01 Jun 12 2017
Read 996 times

correct

I'll say 2 is the lie?

1. I am drinking a frappucino atm
2. I go to church every sunday



•  REPLY  •


HATRED187
HATRED187
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Hellhounds is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Hellhounds
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
02:28:59 Jun 14 2017
Read 992 times

correct on my previous answer

i will say 2 is the lie?

1.i eat meat

2.i am a vegetarian.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:41:24 Jun 14 2017
Read 990 times

correct

will say 2 is the lie

1. I watch soap operas
2. I am a scorpio



•  REPLY  •


Terezi
Terezi
Sire (107)
Posts: 1,272
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
04:23:48 Jun 14 2017
Read 986 times

there actually both correct that was a pretty tricky one i did there.


i'll say 1 is a lie?"


1.Today i talked to my family on xbox one.

2.i didn't talk to anyone at all.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:54:02 Jun 14 2017
Read 984 times

I'll say 2 is the lie

correct

1. I get sunburned easily
2. I once went water skiing



•  REPLY  •


Terezi
Terezi
Sire (107)
Posts: 1,272
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
11:56:05 Jun 14 2017
Read 981 times

correct!!!

i'll say 1 is wrong.

1.i own a car.

2. i dont own a car and drives my parents car.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
12:49:15 Jun 14 2017
Read 979 times

nope 1 was the truth

I'll say 2 is the lie?

1. I love bugs
2. I once when went out on waverunners with some friends



•  REPLY  •


HATRED187
HATRED187
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Hellhounds is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Hellhounds
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
02:59:01 Jun 18 2017
Read 970 times

correct

2 is the lie?

1.i once found a dead body in a dumpster

2.i watched my friend commit suicide



•  REPLY  •


vVvLouisvVv
vVvLouisvVv
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 1,518
Honor: 194
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
03:44:16 Jun 18 2017
Read 967 times

Both are horrible. I'd guess that 1 is the lie

1. I just a new tattoo
2. I like to fish



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:18:33 Jun 18 2017
Read 964 times

for me Hatred, 1 was the lie as I don't love bugs

I'll say 2 is the lie

1. I just watched a movie off my DVR
2. I can sing show tunes



•  REPLY  •


HATRED187
HATRED187
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Hellhounds is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Hellhounds
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
08:39:02 Jun 18 2017
Read 962 times

wrong
i have no friends



•  REPLY  •


HATRED187
HATRED187
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Hellhounds is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Hellhounds
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
08:42:11 Jun 18 2017
Read 961 times

2 is the lie?

1 I refused helping someone from being gang raped

2 i wasted food while a starving homeless person watched



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:39:18 Jun 18 2017
Read 956 times

Correct

I'll say 2 is the lie?

1. I once binge watched Downton Abbey
2. I watched the new show Blood Drive and loved it



•  REPLY  •


HATRED187
HATRED187
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Hellhounds is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Hellhounds
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
16:54:16 Jun 18 2017
Read 951 times

correct

1 is the lie?


1.i get drunk every friday

2.i eat my toes until they bleed



•  REPLY  •


vVvLouisvVv
vVvLouisvVv
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 1,518
Honor: 194
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
19:43:50 Jun 18 2017
Read 947 times

2 is the lie

1. I like working outside
2. I'm a Taoist



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:25:38 Jun 19 2017
Read 943 times

Correct on mine, I've never watched Downton Abbey

1 is the lie?

1. I have eaten snake
2. I don't eat meat



•  REPLY  •


HATRED187
HATRED187
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Hellhounds is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Hellhounds
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
18:08:06 Jun 19 2017
Read 941 times

wrong
i do not drink



•  REPLY  •


HATRED187
HATRED187
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Hellhounds is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Hellhounds
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
18:09:49 Jun 19 2017
Read 940 times

2 is the lie?

1.I had a affair with my best friends girl

2.I use to be a pimp



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:25:42 Jun 19 2017
Read 937 times

I don't eat meat was my truth

1 is the lie?


1. I wear long dresses often
2. I have modeled in the past



•  REPLY  •


HATRED187
HATRED187
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Hellhounds is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Hellhounds
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
22:03:44 Jun 19 2017
Read 935 times

wrong
2 was the lie

1 is the lie?

1 i once ate and dashed [as in ate in a restruant and did not pay

2 I robbed someone to feed my kids



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:08:56 Jun 19 2017
Read 933 times

correct

I'll say 2 is a lie

1. I have kids
2. I have no kids



•  REPLY  •


HATRED187
HATRED187
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Hellhounds is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Hellhounds
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
23:18:57 Jun 19 2017
Read 931 times

correct

1 is the lie?


1 i am a serial killer

2 i am a terrorist



•  REPLY  •


vVvLouisvVv
vVvLouisvVv
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 1,518
Honor: 194
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
23:42:35 Jun 19 2017
Read 927 times

2 is the lie?

1. I hate car dealers
2. I like turkey



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:53:52 Jun 20 2017
Read 924 times

correct, I have no kids

I'll say 2 is the lie

1. my first car was a red camaro
2. I once drove in my sleep



•  REPLY  •


Terezi
Terezi
Sire (107)
Posts: 1,272
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
23:55:54 Jun 21 2017
Read 920 times

ill say 2 is a lie

1.I am gathering books to read up on computers become a true it

2.i dont read books



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:26:11 Jun 22 2017
Read 916 times

corect

2 is the lie?

1. I once ate rabbit
2. I petted new kittens recently, born in the wild



•  REPLY  •


Beelzebubble
Beelzebubble
Haunt (40)
Posts: 179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
01:36:19 Jun 22 2017
Read 913 times

2 is the lie?
1. I have nipple piercings
2. I still sleep with the lights on



•  REPLY  •


Terezi
Terezi
Sire (107)
Posts: 1,272
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
01:39:37 Jun 22 2017
Read 912 times

your right!:

Ill say 1 is a lie?


1.i never get body pain

2. I sometimes get body pain



•  REPLY  •


Dakotah
Dakotah
Premiere Sire (120)
Posts: 2,918
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
01:40:42 Jun 22 2017
Read 909 times

2 is a lie?

1. I have jumped out a plane
2. I have jumped off a cliff



•  REPLY  •


Terezi
Terezi
Sire (107)
Posts: 1,272
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
01:41:45 Jun 22 2017
Read 906 times

2 is the truth 1 is the lie "


ill say 2 is a lie?


1.I have lots of animals.

2. i dislike animals



•  REPLY  •


Dakotah
Dakotah
Premiere Sire (120)
Posts: 2,918
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
01:46:59 Jun 22 2017
Read 903 times

Correct!


1 is the truth?

I have a pet duck.
I have a pet lizard.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:39:22 Jun 22 2017
Read 900 times

1 was my lie, I did recently pet new kittens born in the wild, soooo frickin' adorable

I'll say lie is 1

1. I have been on a few ferry boats
2. I gamble too much



•  REPLY  •


vVvLouisvVv
vVvLouisvVv
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 1,518
Honor: 194
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
02:43:00 Jun 22 2017
Read 898 times

You do not gamble, 2 is the lie

1. I have a prejudice
2. I like swimming



•  REPLY  •


Dakotah
Dakotah
Premiere Sire (120)
Posts: 2,918
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
02:48:07 Jun 22 2017
Read 895 times

@ Jigsaw, wrong! Mrs D is her name! I journal about her sometims


2 is a lie

1. I ate raw elk heart once
2. I love spiders.



•  REPLY  •


vVvLouisvVv
vVvLouisvVv
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 1,518
Honor: 194
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
02:52:40 Jun 22 2017
Read 893 times

I really enjoy swimming


I'd say you do not love spiders, 2 is the lie


1. I'm a very fast runner
2. I have a black belt in tae kwon do



•  REPLY  •


Dakotah
Dakotah
Premiere Sire (120)
Posts: 2,918
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
02:54:32 Jun 22 2017
Read 891 times

Correct

1 is a lie

I have broken both my arms before
I love mornings



•  REPLY  •


vVvLouisvVv
vVvLouisvVv
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 1,518
Honor: 194
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
02:56:33 Jun 22 2017
Read 888 times

correct

I'd say you are a night person, 2 is the lie


1. I speak 2 languages
2. I'm very good with computers



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:14:07 Jun 22 2017
Read 886 times

correct I never gamble

I'll say 1 is the lie

1. I am anemic
2. I have a you tube channel



•  REPLY  •


vVvLouisvVv
vVvLouisvVv
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 1,518
Honor: 194
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
03:23:46 Jun 22 2017
Read 883 times

unfortunately no, I'm a digital immigrant lol. I speak English & German

I have watched your YouTube work so 1 must be the lie


1. I love gore, blood, macabre
2. I enjoy being in large crowds



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:27:16 Jun 22 2017
Read 881 times

correct

2 is the lie?

1. I was once an extra for a feature film
2. I used to be a hair stylist



•  REPLY  •


vVvLouisvVv
vVvLouisvVv
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 1,518
Honor: 194
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
03:35:17 Jun 22 2017
Read 879 times

correct!

I dont think you do hair, 2 is the lie

1. I coach debate & baseball
2. I play golf



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:54:06 Jun 22 2017
Read 877 times

I used to be a hair stylist is the truth

I'll say 2 is the lie

1. I speak conversational french
2. I have done modeling in my past



•  REPLY  •


vVvLouisvVv
vVvLouisvVv
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 1,518
Honor: 194
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
03:57:38 Jun 22 2017
Read 875 times

correct, I hate golf

I'd say you have modeled, 1 is the lie


1. I'm a vegetarian
2. I'm ambidextrous



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:59:40 Jun 22 2017
Read 873 times

correct

will say 1 the lie

1. I am a scorpio
2. I drive a jeep



•  REPLY  •


Terezi
Terezi
Sire (107)
Posts: 1,272
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
06:02:42 Jun 22 2017
Read 871 times

2 is a lie"

1.I have a cat name tiger

2. i dont own cats



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:06:28 Jun 22 2017
Read 869 times

correct

2 is a lie?

1. I drink lots of coffee
2. I never drink coffee



•  REPLY  •


vVvLouisvVv
vVvLouisvVv
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 1,518
Honor: 194
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
23:31:26 Jun 22 2017
Read 866 times

1. is the lie

1. I really am a vampire
2. I am just a vampire fan



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:40:18 Jun 23 2017
Read 864 times

correct

1 is the lie I'll guess

1. I played guitar in the past
2. I am a gifted pianist



•  REPLY  •


vVvLouisvVv
vVvLouisvVv
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 1,518
Honor: 194
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
01:25:58 Jun 24 2017
Read 856 times

correct

1 is the lie?


1. I like scary movies
2. I like romance movies



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:42:33 Jun 24 2017
Read 853 times

2 was the lie

I'll say 2 is the lie?

1. My current favorite new show on TV is Blood Drive
2. I sleep with the lights on



•  REPLY  •


vVvLouisvVv
vVvLouisvVv
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 1,518
Honor: 194
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
03:20:09 Jun 24 2017
Read 850 times

correct

2. is your lie

1. I like being touched
2. I like parties



•  REPLY  •


DarkestTemptation
DarkestTemptation
Daemon (95)
Posts: 363
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
04:03:18 Jun 24 2017
Read 846 times

1 is the Lie

1) I went to Florida with my family for a week.

2) I start a riot in my High School 21 years ago.



•  REPLY  •


vVvLouisvVv
vVvLouisvVv
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 1,518
Honor: 194
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
04:55:05 Jun 24 2017
Read 842 times

no, I love being touched

2. is your lie, no hs riots

1. I admire (m to f) crossdressers
2. I prefer preppy girls over goth or witchy girls



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:33:32 Jun 24 2017
Read 840 times

correct

I'll say 2 is your life

1. I hated Under The Dome
2. I just watched the first 3 episodes of The Mist



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:34:01 Jun 24 2017
Read 839 times

sorry meant "lie" :)



•  REPLY  •


DarkestTemptation
DarkestTemptation
Daemon (95)
Posts: 363
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
22:09:18 Jun 24 2017
Read 836 times

2 is the lie

1) I had a wonderful time today went out an found a new collectible!

2) I robbed 5 banks in around 35 seconds!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:59:47 Jun 24 2017
Read 832 times

nope 1 was the lie, I actually loved Under The Dome and so far I've enjoyed the first 3 episodes of Syfy channels The Mist

2 is the lie?

1. I am german/italian
2. I collect stamps



•  REPLY  •


vVvLouisvVv
vVvLouisvVv
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 1,518
Honor: 194
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
04:58:43 Jun 25 2017
Read 828 times

Previous correct

2 is the lie

1. I hate talking on the phone
2. I like solving puzzles



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:08:23 Jun 25 2017
Read 825 times

correct

2 is the lie?

1. I can knit
2. I am bored now



•  REPLY  •


vVvLouisvVv
vVvLouisvVv
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 1,518
Honor: 194
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
05:12:28 Jun 25 2017
Read 821 times

no, I like puzzles

1 is your lie

1. I like strategy
2. I like writing



•  REPLY  •


DarkestTemptation
DarkestTemptation
Daemon (95)
Posts: 363
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
06:26:46 Jun 25 2017
Read 818 times

2 is the lie

1) I like to clean house.

2) I like taking my time on everything I do in life in general.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:19:48 Jun 25 2017
Read 815 times

correct

I'll say 1 is the lie

1. I have a tongue ring
2. I watch chic flix



•  REPLY  •


DarkestTemptation
DarkestTemptation
Daemon (95)
Posts: 363
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
01:09:51 Jun 26 2017
Read 812 times

That is right

2 is the lie

1) I have real fangs not made ones.

2) I went to prison for a pitty crime!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:36:04 Jun 26 2017
Read 809 times

correct

2 is the lie?

1. I am right handed
2. I can read minds



•  REPLY  •


DarkestTemptation
DarkestTemptation
Daemon (95)
Posts: 363
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
17:03:47 Jun 26 2017
Read 806 times

Correct

2 is your lie

1) I found my love here of all places!

2) I put a loaded gun on my night stand.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:50:17 Jun 26 2017
Read 803 times

correct

I'll say 1 is your lie?

1. I go hunting
2. I carry mace at all times



•  REPLY  •


Divinia
Divinia
Phantasm (48)
Posts: 63
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
19:31:57 Jun 26 2017
Read 799 times

2 is true?

I have 8 tattoos
Im an alcoholic



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:07:12 Jun 27 2017
Read 795 times

correct

2 is the lie?

1. my car is crimson
2. my car is blue



•  REPLY  •


DarkestTemptation
DarkestTemptation
Daemon (95)
Posts: 363
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
04:37:10 Jun 27 2017
Read 792 times

No, 2 was my lie

I say your lie is 2

1) I love horror & sci-fi movies!

2) I listen to rap & R & B music.



•  REPLY  •


Atieno
Atieno
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 1,884
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Coven of Twisted Reflections
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
08:45:50 Jun 27 2017
Read 788 times

truth- I've got a huge scar on my leg
lie- I'm a workaholic



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:06:38 Jun 27 2017
Read 786 times

well you never guessed what DT's lie was so I'll take a stab and say the lie was 2
and your lie is you're a workaholic as you've labeled it such PLEASE FOLLOW THREAD RULES AT THE TOP which state you are to post one lie and one truth UNLABLED so the next person can guess which is the lie 1 or 2 and post two for the next person to guess and so on...

1. I have 4 cats
2. I own a chicken



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:08:19 Jun 27 2017
Read 785 times

forgot to mention DT's right my car is not blue

1. I have 4 cats
2. I own a chicken



•  REPLY  •


DarkestTemptation
DarkestTemptation
Daemon (95)
Posts: 363
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
22:51:10 Jun 27 2017
Read 782 times

2 is your lie

1) I work for the vampyric council.

2) I enjoy the peaceful nights.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:18:52 Jun 28 2017
Read 780 times

correct

I'lll say 2 is the lie

1. I am a night person
2. I have a photographic memory



•  REPLY  •


DarkestTemptation
DarkestTemptation
Daemon (95)
Posts: 363
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
07:14:07 Jun 28 2017
Read 777 times

No, 1 was the lie

1) I came back an give it one more try!

2) I am lowlife bum.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:21:29 Jun 28 2017
Read 774 times

oops sorry I meant to say 1 was the lie that time

I'll say 2 is your lie this time?

You never made a choice of my last two do I'll just repost them again

1. I am a night person
2. I have a photographic memory



•  REPLY  •


DarkestTemptation
DarkestTemptation
Daemon (95)
Posts: 363
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
15:46:41 Jun 28 2017
Read 772 times

I sorry I was very tired an out of it I say two is your lie.

1) I have been single for 20 years!

2) I will die a meaningless death.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:49:47 Jun 28 2017
Read 769 times

I'll say 2 is your lie

1. I can speak some Greek
2. My dad is from the Bronx



•  REPLY  •


nynaeve
nynaeve
Carnal Creature (56)
Posts: 200
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
04:47:20 Jun 29 2017
Read 766 times

1, is your lie?

1- Im a gamer
2- I'm a smoker



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:54:55 Jun 29 2017
Read 763 times

true

2 is your lie?

1. I once petted a Llama
2. I have petted sharks & stingrays



•  REPLY  •


Badcat
Badcat
Serpent (52)
Posts: 82
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
06:56:08 Jun 29 2017
Read 758 times

2 is the lie


1) I have been up in a hot air balloon
2) I love snakes



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:23:59 Jun 29 2017
Read 753 times

Actually 1 was my lie, I have been to an aquarium where they had pet a shark exhibits and a stingray exhibit and I petted some small sharks and a huge stingray (he was awesome and very friendly) hehe :)

I'll say 2 is the lie?

1. I found a snake in my house once
2. I know how to juggle



•  REPLY  •


GoddessxMoon
GoddessxMoon
Sire (100)
Posts: 1,188
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
01:57:04 Jun 30 2017
Read 749 times

Answering for Bad on this account

You are Correct Hate snakes

I'll say 2 is lie

1) I smoke
2) I drink



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:02:22 Jun 30 2017
Read 744 times

correct, yeah we had a bar in this one house we lived in when I was little and I discovered a garter snake crawling around the shelves as I was cleaning it, I'm like Dad we have a problem lol, I actually do find snakes to be cool but don't think I'd own one

I'll say 1 is a lie

1. I've dated both sexes
2. I've never dated the same sex



•  REPLY  •


GoddessxMoon
GoddessxMoon
Sire (100)
Posts: 1,188
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
21:06:24 Jun 30 2017
Read 739 times

cool

nope 2 is the lie

I'll 2 is the lie

1) Have had a threesome before
2) Likes lizards



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:01:27 Jun 30 2017
Read 734 times

correct

I'll say 1 is the lie

1. I love the color yellow
2. I love kittens



•  REPLY  •


GoddessxMoon
GoddessxMoon
Sire (100)
Posts: 1,188
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
00:08:23 Jul 01 2017
Read 732 times

nope 2 is the lie


I'll say 1 is the lie



1) My real hair color is red
2) My real hair color is dark brown



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:46:24 Jul 01 2017
Read 729 times

yup

2 is the lie?

1. I have stood in 4 states at once
2. I have been hang gliding



•  REPLY  •


GoddessxMoon
GoddessxMoon
Sire (100)
Posts: 1,188
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
05:31:20 Jul 07 2017
Read 722 times

nope 1 is the lie

1 is the lie ?


1) People think I'm pretty.

2) Feeling alone in the world alot.



•  REPLY  •


Terezi
Terezi
Sire (107)
Posts: 1,272
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
14:58:31 Jul 07 2017
Read 718 times

i would say one 2 is a lie "



1. sometimes i lie


2. i would never lie.



•  REPLY  •


GoddessxMoon
GoddessxMoon
Sire (100)
Posts: 1,188
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
19:58:45 Jul 07 2017
Read 714 times

nope 1 is the lie


i say 2 is the lie


1) I hate cats.

2) I love cats.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:20:53 Jul 07 2017
Read 709 times

2 was my lie, I have stood in the 4 corners (or 4 states at once) before

2 is the lie?

1. I can speak some Russian
2. I once competed in roller figure skating



•  REPLY  •


Terezi
Terezi
Sire (107)
Posts: 1,272
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
17:50:53 Jul 08 2017
Read 705 times

Correct. for my answer.



i'll say 2 is a lie.


1. i have allot of cousins.

2. i have brothers and sisters.



•  REPLY  •


vVvLouisvVv
vVvLouisvVv
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 1,518
Honor: 194
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
17:56:07 Jul 08 2017
Read 703 times

2 is your lie

1. I'm in Ravenclaw

2. I'm in Griffendor



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:01:05 Jul 08 2017
Read 698 times

actually one was my lie

I'll say 2 is the lie

1. I collect coins
2. I am in the IT field



•  REPLY  •


GoddessxMoon
GoddessxMoon
Sire (100)
Posts: 1,188
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
00:38:45 Jul 09 2017
Read 696 times

1 was my lie

I'll say 1 is the lie

1) My favorite food is pizza.
2) My favorite food is tofu.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:15:34 Jul 09 2017
Read 693 times

correct

I'll say 2 is the lie

1. My house is a rancher (1 story)
2. My house is 2 stories



•  REPLY  •


GoddessxMoon
GoddessxMoon
Sire (100)
Posts: 1,188
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
08:36:00 Jul 09 2017
Read 690 times

Correct

I'll say 2 is the lie?

1. Worked as a nurse.
2. Worked as a janitor.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:45:09 Jul 09 2017
Read 687 times

nope 2 was the truth

I'll say 2 is the lie

1. I once walked a half a mile into the grand canyon
2. I can speak fluent russian



•  REPLY  •


Divinia
Divinia
Phantasm (48)
Posts: 63
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
20:26:44 Jul 09 2017
Read 685 times

2 is true?

I have traveled by bus from ohio to texas
I have eaten mac n cheese with ketchup on it



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:16:44 Jul 09 2017
Read 681 times

nope I know no russian

I'll say 2 is the lie

1. I have blonde hair
2. I can snowboard



•  REPLY  •


vVvLouisvVv
vVvLouisvVv
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 1,518
Honor: 194
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
02:01:44 Jul 10 2017
Read 678 times

2 is the lie

1 I have a vampire bite tattoo

2 I'm allergic to coconut



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:58:13 Jul 10 2017
Read 676 times

true

I'll say 1 is the lie

1. I took karate lessons when I was younger
2. I don't bruise easily



•  REPLY  •


vVvLouisvVv
vVvLouisvVv
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 1,518
Honor: 194
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
04:21:50 Jul 10 2017
Read 674 times

Above, correct, Ravenclaw
Actually do. No allergies :o)

I'd say 2 is your lie

1. I like solving puzzles
2. I like golf



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:34:11 Jul 10 2017
Read 671 times

correct

I'll say 2 is the lie

1. my family almost moved to Florida when I was little
2. I have a tattoo



•  REPLY  •


vVvLouisvVv
vVvLouisvVv
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 1,518
Honor: 194
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
04:57:24 Jul 10 2017
Read 669 times

correct, I hate golf

1 is your lie

1. I prefer earth and jewel tones
2. I prefer neon colors



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:01:12 Jul 10 2017
Read 667 times

Actually 1 was the truth

2 is your lie I guess

1. I'm fluent in Spanish
2. I have a half brother who's a movie director



•  REPLY  •


Terezi
Terezi
Sire (107)
Posts: 1,272
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
12:41:29 Jul 10 2017
Read 664 times

2 is a lie.


1.i have allot of friends.

2. iam lonely allot an dont have allot of friends.



•  REPLY  •


HaSatan
HaSatan
Necromancer (96)
Posts: 1,257
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Obscurum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
13:38:53 Jul 10 2017
Read 662 times

2 is a lie.

1. I have a goatee
2. I have a mohawk



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:46:22 Jul 10 2017
Read 660 times

actually for me 2 was my truth, one of my 2 half brothers lives in Los Angelas and directs movies as well as teaches acting as a former actor himself (he's not famous though but he has some famous friends)

I'll say 2's a lie based on your avatar

1. I am a former hair dresser
2. I can ballroom dance



•  REPLY  •


GoddessxMoon
GoddessxMoon
Sire (100)
Posts: 1,188
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
01:34:33 Jul 12 2017
Read 655 times

Correct 2was my lie


I'll say 1 is the lie

1) I have three sisters
2) I have two brothers



•  REPLY  •


Rosephyne
Rosephyne
Bestial Spirit (27)
Posts: 27
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
22:00:00 Jul 21 2017
Read 645 times

1 is a lie?

1. I walk my cat.
2. I'm Scandinavian.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:57:08 Jul 21 2017
Read 643 times

nope, I am a former hairdresser was the truth

I'll say is the lie

1. I can spit fire
2. I was born very near halloween



•  REPLY  •


XStormyX
XStormyX
Fiend (35)
Posts: 67
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
07:49:01 Jul 23 2017
Read 639 times

I'll say 1 is the lie.

1) I'm single
2) I'm divorced



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:37:35 Jul 23 2017
Read 636 times

correct

I'll say 2 is the lie

1. My best subject in school was English
2. My best subject in school was Math



•  REPLY  •


GoddessxMoon
GoddessxMoon
Sire (100)
Posts: 1,188
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
08:25:37 Jul 24 2017
Read 633 times

i'll say 2 is the lie


1) I can line dance.
2) I can square dance.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:03:06 Jul 24 2017
Read 626 times

correct, I was in Advanced English

I'll say 1 is the lie

1. I take way too many pills daily
2. I've been wave running before



•  REPLY  •


GoddessxMoon
GoddessxMoon
Sire (100)
Posts: 1,188
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
05:06:18 Jul 25 2017
Read 622 times

You are correct.
I'll say 2is the lie.

1- I have an uncle that pilots hot air balloons.
2- I drive a truck.



•  REPLY  •


NocturnalPulse
NocturnalPulse
Shade (32)
Posts: 59
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
14:20:19 Jul 25 2017
Read 616 times

i believe the second one

1.- i really love to wake up early and going to work

2.- i can play my bass guitar till sunrise



•  REPLY  •


LascivoCuore
LascivoCuore
Evil One (74)
Posts: 84
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:26:41 Jul 25 2017
Read 606 times

The first one is a lie

1. Netflix is overfilled with great movies.
2. I love C rate movies.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:46:51 Jul 26 2017
Read 602 times

actually 2 was the truth I've been wave running before

I'll say 1 is the lie

1. I drink blood for real
2. I drink way too much liquor



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by SwitcH on Aug 30 2017  •

•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 1.9511 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X