|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 21,271 [ Give / Take ] |

What she didn't say is she has a Halloween themed profile but she cannot enter ha ha!
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 21,271 [ Give / Take ] |
To enter this contest all you need to do is post in this thread, that way all of VR can come and enjoy your profile as well.
You post in this thread that you have a Halloween profile- me and the judges will see it.
:)
This is a really cool idea. I think that I will participate as well. :)
That is very generous of you Vampire Witch :)
Hmm, I might hang a few pumpkins up around the place it will go with my background lol!
Not sure how good i did lol but i just finished my Halloween Profile ^_^ enjoy...
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 21,271 [ Give / Take ] |
These are great guys, enjoyed looking at them. Keep them coming and remember free members can enter as well. All is welcome to haunt up their profiles for the week.
:)
|
immortalxkiss Viscount Sire (187) Posts: 572 Honor: 397 [ Give / Take ] |
I'm so in! My profile is nearly done, just need to fix up a few more things.
I'll toss my hat into this. It's not much; but it's up.
LordVlkodlak
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 21,271 [ Give / Take ] |
Lifeblood- anyone can enter. Even if you enter more then one account. :)
I would like to show my theme profile off too please :)
Oh you know I'm all for this.
Come and haunt my profile all you like.
:D
I know I'm going to feel meager about this, but my profile is up, it's for Halloween. I don't have a premium membership, but I hope that's alright, because isn't that the point of this, to win one? I'd really like one...anywho...it's not much, but this is my profile:
NartinaLeMalki
Well i finished mine its a haunted mansion .i hope everyone likes it .Happy Halloween
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 21,271 [ Give / Take ] |
Oh come on now...there is more out there. Show off your hard work for all of VR to see. Nothing else- you will get some rates from this.
:)
Okay...I know it's almost the last minute, but mine is finally up. I custom designed the graphics for it, so that's why I'm so late. :P
Since my picture is allready "in costume" to I need to modify my profile? I use a public computer, so there is a limit as to what I could do, anyway....
Leoderloewe14
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 21,271 [ Give / Take ] |
People are redoing the profiles- paid and free members. Lot of work is going into these so I hope everyone goes and visits them.
I plan to hit them late Friday night...around the witching hour... as I eat the last of my candy that I would not pass out... I mean...that did not get pasted out to the kids. :)
It will be my trick with my treats.
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 21,271 [ Give / Take ] |
House Eternal has even gotting into the mood of Halloween. Check out the main page. :)
Thanks to Abstract... aka- the ferret.
We will back to normal after the weekend. Well...as normal as we can get. O.o
Oh cool so I can enter my other account as well? hehe
It's this account and PhoenixRayne hehe
I have a Halloween themed profile up for Scorned. =) Might tweak it, who knows.
Still have this account to do too.....keep your eyes peeled. =D
This contest is closed to new entries as stated in the post.
The winners will be announced shortly.
Good Luck to all.